Azerbaijani gov’t publishes report on revenues from extractive industries
Azerbaijan received from foreign and local companies engaged in the country’s extractive industries a total amount of 386,783,000 dollars or 1,315,602,000 in the form of taxes and other incomes, said a government’s report on revenues from extractive industries from 1 January to 31 December 35, APA-Economics reported.
This figure was 618,712,000 dollars or 1,903,042,000 manats in 2014.
In 2015, local and foreign companies presented to the government 140,009,000 barrels of oil, 3.399,129,514 cubic meters of gas, 9.047 ounces of gold, 0.599 ounces of silver, and 0.092 ounces of precious metal, said the report.
The shares of oil and gas in the profit amounted to 45,837,000 dollars and 325,254,000 dollars respectively.
The shares of bonuses of signing and other bonuses, acre payments, and transit fees amounted to 2,012,000 dollars, 2,118,000 dollars, and 11,562,000 dollars respectively.
At the same time, the company paid to the government in taxes 1,315,602,000 manats, of which 792,840,000 manats came from income tax, 112,831,000 manats from mining tax, 140,164,000 manats from value-added tax, 21,738,000 from land tax, 33,560,000 property tax and 56,039,000 manats from other taxes.
Related news releases
- 27.04.2017Italian ambassador: TAP construction restored
- 27.04.2017SOCAR reconsiders postponed project in Georgia
- 27.04.2017Most expensive oil imported by China falls to share of Azerbaijan
- 26.04.2017Azerbaijani president presented piece of cover of Kaaba - UPDATED
- 26.04.2017SOCAR increases gas transportation to Georgia to 10 million cubic meters
- 26.04.2017Saudi Arabian Minister: Azerbaijan is one of leading countries fulfilling obligation on output cut
- 26.04.2017SOCAR: Annual production of marketable gas in Azerbaijan to reach 40bcm
- 26.04.2017President Ilham Aliyev viewes world's first mechanically drilled oil well in Bibiheybat after reconstruction
- 25.04.2017SGC transportation capacity may double - SOCAR
- 25.04.2017SOCAR: 25% of expenses on Shahdeniz 2 saved
- 25.04.2017Oil output declines 7-10% per year in Azerbaijan - SOCAR
- 25.04.2017Azerbaijan sells 237 million tonnes of profit oil so far
- 25.04.2017Head of LafargeHolcim steps down over company's alleged business with Islamic State
- 25.04.2017Geopolitical risks put security of oil and gas operations into question - minister
- 25.04.2017Oil output should be reduced to keep stability in market – Azerbaijani oil minister
- 25.04.2017International Caspian and Central Asia Downstream Forum - Trading, Logistics, Refining, Petrochemicals kicks off in Baku
- 24.04.2017Over 200 oilmen evacuated due to weather deterioration
- 24.04.2017Mining to be temporarily stopped in one of open pits in Gadabay - Anglo Asian CEO
- 20.04.2017Azerbaijan gets 44% decline in export of oil products to Georgia
- 20.04.2017Share of Azerbaijani and Turkmen gas in Europe to reach 8%
- 19.04.2017Azerbaijan gets 20 times rise in revenues from energy sale to Georgia
- 19.04.2017Azerbaijan increases gas export to Georgia 14%
- 18.04.2017Azerbaijan reduces oil output 10%
- 17.04.2017SOCAR reduces gas production nearly 8%
- 17.04.2017SOCAR reduces oil output nearly 15% year-on-year
- 17.04.2017President: Gasifying reached 92% in Azerbaijan
- 17.04.2017Azerbaijan already become energy exporting country – president
- 15.04.2017VW says has bought, fixed more than half of polluting 2.0-liter diesels in U.S.
- 13.04.2017Decision on output cut is effective - minister
- 13.04.2017Azerbaijani energy minister expresses his concern to US ambassador about developments around TAP
- 13.04.2017Azerbaijan reduces export of oil products
- 13.04.2017Azerbaijan triples incomes from energy export
- 13.04.2017Azerbaijan increases gas export 3.4 times
- 13.04.2017TAP to allow Croatia to turn into regional energy hub - minister
- 12.04.2017EBRD: Southern Gas Corridor is more sustainable than other projects
- 12.04.2017Maros Sefcovic: Southern Gas Corridor also includes EU’s interests
- 12.04.2017Caspian Energy Forum-2017 kicks off in Baku
- 11.04.2017Azerbaijan to fully meet Georgia’s demand for gas
- 11.04.2017Rosneftgaz president: Cancer may be cured by Naftalan oil
- 11.04.2017Azerbaijani President: “Some circles are trying to delay work on the Southern Gas Corridor”
- 13.01.2017Armenia not against Azerbaijan purchasing gas pipeline in Georgia - PM
- 17.01.2017SOCAR: If manat continues to devalue, we’ll apply to relevant bodies - UPDATED
- 17.01.2017AzMeCo to be directly sold to SOCAR
- 11.01.2017SOCAR transfers AZN 130M to state budget in 2016
- 11.01.2017Azerbaijan allocates AZN 500M for Southern Gas Corridor
- 11.01.2017Transneft resumes oil transportation from Azerbaijan