Azerbaijani gov’t publishes report on revenues from extractive industries
Azerbaijan received from foreign and local companies engaged in the country’s extractive industries a total amount of 386,783,000 dollars or 1,315,602,000 in the form of taxes and other incomes, said a government’s report on revenues from extractive industries from 1 January to 31 December 35, APA-Economics reported.
This figure was 618,712,000 dollars or 1,903,042,000 manats in 2014.
In 2015, local and foreign companies presented to the government 140,009,000 barrels of oil, 3.399,129,514 cubic meters of gas, 9.047 ounces of gold, 0.599 ounces of silver, and 0.092 ounces of precious metal, said the report.
The shares of oil and gas in the profit amounted to 45,837,000 dollars and 325,254,000 dollars respectively.
The shares of bonuses of signing and other bonuses, acre payments, and transit fees amounted to 2,012,000 dollars, 2,118,000 dollars, and 11,562,000 dollars respectively.
At the same time, the company paid to the government in taxes 1,315,602,000 manats, of which 792,840,000 manats came from income tax, 112,831,000 manats from mining tax, 140,164,000 manats from value-added tax, 21,738,000 from land tax, 33,560,000 property tax and 56,039,000 manats from other taxes.
Related news releases
- 17.03.2017Ukraine removes SOCAR’s subsidiary from tender
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan gets 17% rise in gasoline production
- 17.03.2017Poland trusts Azerbaijan on gas supply - Aleksander Kwaśniewski
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan gets 8.5% rise in gas transportation
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan gets decline in crude oil production
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan stops truck manufacture
- 15.03.2017Armenia uses water reserves of Sarsang Reservoir as a tool of political threat - Azersu
- 14.03.2017SOCAR reduces oil output nearly 5%
- 14.03.2017SOCAR reduces gas production over 10%
- 14.03.2017Azerbaijan gets 7.3% decline in oil production
- 14.03.2017Ukraine purchased $24M-oil from Azerbaijan since early 2017
- 13.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev meets with Chairman and CEO of Total Patrick Pouyanne
- 13.03.2017BP appoints new regional president
- 13.03.2017Political challenges don’t affect TANAP implementation – general manager
- 13.03.2017SOCAR buys seven oil tankers
- 09.03.2017Italian Snam to invest €270M in TAP
- 09.03.2017Azerbaijan quadruples energy export last year
- 07.03.2017SOFAZ announces reasons for incomplete funding of SGC
- 06.03.2017Azerbaijan plays leading role in fulfilment of obligation on oil output cut - OPEC
- 06.03.2017Despite conflict with Turkmenistan, Iran delivers gas to Azerbaijan
- 03.03.2017BTK to rescue region - minister
- 03.03.2017Volume of Azerbaijani oil transported through Ceyhan port so far announced
- 03.03.2017Oil export via BTC decreased 17%
- 03.03.2017SOFAZ announces revenues from ACG
- 03.03.2017Crude oil export through Supsa port increased 24%
- 03.03.2017Petkim ends 2016 on profit
- 02.03.2017Azerbaijan, US closely cooperating within SGC - president
- 02.03.2017Energy tariffs to remain unchanged in Azerbaijan this year
- 01.03.2017United States supports "Southern Gas Corridor" project
- 01.03.2017Statoil: "Azerbaijan has changed the energy map of the region"
- 01.03.2017SOCAR reduces crude oil export through Ceyhan port about 9%
- 01.03.2017SOCAR decreases crude oil export through Novorossiysk port
- 01.03.2017SOCAR announces sale price of crude oil for last month
- 28.02.2017Azerbaijani oil goes down
- 27.02.2017Azerbaijan increases gas export to Turkey 6%
- 25.02.2017OPEC says it, non-OPEC producers in right track to cut oil production
- 25.02.2017Oil prices fall on rising U.S. supply
- 24.02.2017SGC Advisory Council Ministerial Meeting’s participants ink joint declaration
- 24.02.2017Fitch: SOCAR's liquidity is adequate
- 24.02.2017Fitch affirms SOCAR’s rating at BB+, prognosis negative
- 13.01.2017Armenia not against Azerbaijan purchasing gas pipeline in Georgia - PM
- 17.01.2017SOCAR: If manat continues to devalue, we’ll apply to relevant bodies - UPDATED
- 17.01.2017AzMeCo to be directly sold to SOCAR
- 11.01.2017SOCAR transfers AZN 130M to state budget in 2016
- 11.01.2017Azerbaijan allocates AZN 500M for Southern Gas Corridor
- 11.01.2017Transneft resumes oil transportation from Azerbaijan