Azerbaijan increases gas export to Turkey
According to Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EMRA), Turkey imported 3.125 billion cubic meters of gas in May 2016.
Pipelines transported 3.266 bcm of gas, LNG system transported 461 million cubic meters.
During the reporting period, Turkey imported 1.948 bcm of gas from Russia, 722 mcm from Iran, 595 mcm from Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan makes up 15.96% of Turkey’s gas import.
Earlier we reported that Azerbaijan exported 2,173,710,000 cubic meters of gas to Turkey in January-April. So, in May the gas export from Azerbaijan to Turkey made up 2,768,710,000 cubic meters.
In April Azerbaijan exported 576.84 mcm of gas to Turkey.
Azerbaijan exported 6,479,870,000 cubic meters of gas to Turkey in 2016.
Natural gas consumption in Turkey made up 3.435 bcm in May, up 17.9% from previous year.
Related news releases
- 15.12.2017Head of state: Creation of industrial prevailing in Azerbaijan
- 15.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of pipe-rolling plant in Sumgayit
- 14.12.2017SOCAR exploring Lukoil's oil refinery complex in Italy
- 14.12.2017Main pipelines transport 20 bcm of gas this year
- 14.12.2017Volume of oil transported via main pipelines announced
- 14.12.2017Automobile and truck manufacture in Azerbaijan about to stop
- 14.12.2017Azerbaijan sharply reduces diesel production
- 14.12.2017SOFAZ revenues from ACG fields amount to $127.889 bln
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan gets 47% decline in export of oil products
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan increases revenues from gas export
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan doubles revenues from energy export
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan sees 63% growth in revenues from crude oil export
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan sees 6% decline in oil production
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijan announces amount of transfers from extraction industry
- 08.12.2017BP transfers nearly $95M to state budget
- 08.12.2017Sahil Babayev: Groundlessness of accusations against Azerbaijan proved once again
- 05.12.2017Azerenergy gets 14% decline in electric power
- 05.12.2017Oil prices climb on expected drop in U.S. crude stocks
- 02.12.2017Oil pares gains after report on Flynn in Russia probe
- 01.12.2017BP: SGC’s existing capacity can be expanded
- 01.12.2017Azerbaijan supports the extension of the deal on oil production cuts
- 30.11.2017OPEC agrees to extend oil cuts until the end of 2018
- 29.11.2017Georgia to build natural gas storage, coal-fired power plant
- 29.11.2017Delay in TAP’s construction in Italy would have an impact on South Eastern Europe - EU
- 27.11.2017We hope that all problems on the SOCAR’s way will be overcome as soon as possible – Telman Aliyev
- 27.11.2017Azerbaijan - second largest gas supplier of Turkey
- 23.11.2017Ambassador: Southern Gas Corridor to allow Azerbaijan to turn into a huge energy exporter
- 22.11.2017SOCAR clarifies gas import from Gazprom
- 22.11.2017Azerbaijan resumes gas import from Russia
- 21.11.2017TAP realization bases on Europe’s fundamental values - Snam
- 20.11.2017SOCAR reduces oil output by 2% in January-October
- 20.11.2017Minister: 94 percent of works on TANAP completed
- 20.11.2017Number of BP’s Azerbaijani national employees declining
- 20.11.2017BP: 98 percent of construction on SCP Expansion is completed
- 20.11.2017South Caucasus Pipeline spends $657M this year
- 20.11.2017BTC spends $120M this year
- 20.11.2017BP: 27 million standard cubic metres of Shah Deniz gas was exported from Sangachal Terminal daily
- 20.11.2017Shah Deniz spends more than $2.6 billion this year
- 20.11.2017Shahdeniz 2 is now over 97 percent complete: BP
- 20.11.2017Volume of AGC production announced
- 27.07.2017Oil jumps to near eight-week high after big draw in U.S. crude stocks
- 27.07.2017SOCAR imports 16,000 tonnes of aircraft fuel from Saudi Arabia
- 28.07.2017Georgian official: Baku-Supsa pipeline to operate uninterruptedly
- 25.07.2017BP: TANAP is significant project for us
- 25.07.2017Anglo Asian Mining earns $19.4M from sale of gold
- 25.07.2017Oil extends gains as Saudi pledges export curbs