Azerbaijan increases gas export to Turkey
According to Energy Market Regulatory Authority (EMRA), Turkey imported 3.125 billion cubic meters of gas in May 2016.
Pipelines transported 3.266 bcm of gas, LNG system transported 461 million cubic meters.
During the reporting period, Turkey imported 1.948 bcm of gas from Russia, 722 mcm from Iran, 595 mcm from Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan makes up 15.96% of Turkey’s gas import.
Earlier we reported that Azerbaijan exported 2,173,710,000 cubic meters of gas to Turkey in January-April. So, in May the gas export from Azerbaijan to Turkey made up 2,768,710,000 cubic meters.
In April Azerbaijan exported 576.84 mcm of gas to Turkey.
Azerbaijan exported 6,479,870,000 cubic meters of gas to Turkey in 2016.
Natural gas consumption in Turkey made up 3.435 bcm in May, up 17.9% from previous year.
Related news releases
- 20.10.2017EBRD approves loan for TANAP
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijan gets 43% decline in export of oil products
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijan gets rise in revenues from natural gas export
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijan gets 20% decline in revenues from crude oil export
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijan triples energy export
- 20.10.2017Minister: Output cut justifies itself, oil market found balance
- 19.10.2017Extractive Industries Transparency Commission held meeting
- 17.10.2017TAP to invest 800 million euros in Albania
- 17.10.2017Italy’s Edison to purchase Azerbaijani gas
- 16.10.2017TAP pipe deliveries complete
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijan gets 2.5% decline in heating power production
- 16.10.2017SOCAR transfers AZN 1B to state budget
- 14.10.2017Oil rallies nearly 2 percent on China import boost, U.S.-Iran tensions
- 13.10.2017Executive body on ensuring transparency in extractive industry changed in Azerbaijan
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan increases oil transportation via main pipelines
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan gets 8% decline in natural gas production
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan increases gasoline production 5%, reduces diesel production 21%
- 13.10.2017President: Azerbaijani gas will play a major role in solution of issues of Bulgaria's energy security
- 12.10.2017Parviz Shahbazov appointed Azerbaijan’s new energy minister
- 12.10.2017Azerbaijan sees 5% decline in gas production
- 12.10.2017Azerbaijan sees 8% decline in oil output
- 12.10.2017SOCAR to export 1.5 million tonnes of oil via Baku-Novorossiysk pipeline next year
- 12.10.2017Expenditures of STAR Refinery in Turkey increase
- 12.10.2017Azerbaijan may export diesel to Iran
- 12.10.2017Turkmenistan to resume oil transportation via BTC, Kazakhstan holding negotiations
- 12.10.2017BP announces its investments in ACG and Shahdeniz
- 12.10.2017BP Regional President names factors to turn Azerbaijan into a regional energy hub
- 12.10.2017SOCAR Trading to supply liquid gas to Malta
- 12.10.2017SOCAR: ACG currently has more than 550 million tonnes of oil
- 12.10.2017Baku hosting international petroleum summit
- 10.10.2017Board of Directors highly evaluates Nobel Oil Services’ performance
- 09.10.2017Ancient tombs unearthed during TANAP construction
- 06.10.2017Minister: TANAP to be completed earlier than planned
- 06.10.2017Gazprom agrees to open office in Azerbaijan
- 05.10.2017President gives SOCAR instruction to provide gasifying of Lahij settlement
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijan reduces gas production nearly 17%
- 05.10.2017SOCAR reduces gas production nearly 6%
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijan reduces oil production by 9%
- 05.10.2017SOCAR reduces oil production by 1.5%
- 05.10.2017Georgia increases fuel import from Azerbaijan
- 27.07.2017Oil jumps to near eight-week high after big draw in U.S. crude stocks
- 27.07.2017SOCAR imports 16,000 tonnes of aircraft fuel from Saudi Arabia
- 28.07.2017Georgian official: Baku-Supsa pipeline to operate uninterruptedly
- 25.07.2017BP: TANAP is significant project for us
- 25.07.2017Anglo Asian Mining earns $19.4M from sale of gold
- 25.07.2017Oil extends gains as Saudi pledges export curbs