ADIF pays nearly AZN 748M in compensation to eleven closed banks’ customers
As of December 14, 2017, Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund (ADIF) has paid AZN 1,837,465 in compensation to United Credit Bank’s depositors.
Payment of compensations to Bank of Azerbaijan’s insured depositors ended on January 27, 2017 and ADIF totally paid AZN 24,191,000 in compensation to those depositors. Moreover, payment of compensation to Ganjabank’s customers ended on February 4, 2017 and ADIF paid AZN 976,441 to those depositors. Payment of compensations to Texnikabank’s customers ended on February 12, 2017 and more than AZN 120,413,900 was paid in compensation to these depositors.
Payment of compensations to Parabank’s insured depositors ended on August 1, 2017 and ADIF totally paid AZN 43,222,000 in compensation to those depositors. Payment of compensation to Zaminbank’s customers ended on August 1, 2017 and ADIF paid AZN 72,196,900 to those depositors. Payment of compensations to Kredobank’s customers ended on August 1, 2017 and AZN 27,914,700 was paid in compensation to these depositors. Payment of compensations to Dekabank’s insured depositors ended on August 1, 2017 and ADIF totally paid AZN 3,088,300 in compensation to those depositors.
Payment of compensations to the depositors of Atrabank and Caucasus Development Bank ended on August 22, 2017 and ADIF paid AZN 14,352,100 to Atrabank’s depositors, AZN 2,004,400 to Caucasus Development Bank’s depositors.
Admission of applications for payment of compensation to Bank Standard’s deposits ended on October 10, 2014. The Fund paid over AZN 437,745,800 in compensation to Bank Standard’s insured depositors.
Totally, ADIF has paid over AZN 747,943,000 in compensation to 11 closed banks’ customers.
Related news releases
- 17.07.2018SOFAZ earns AZN 7.9B from sale of profit oil and gas
- 16.07.2018BTC celebrates 3 billion barrels of oil export
- 14.07.2018Non-oil sector of Azerbaijan's economy grew by 2 percent
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijani oil price decreases
- 12.07.2018Azerenergy releases information about power cut in country
- 12.07.2018Azerishig: Power supply suspended in 27% of Azerbaijan’s territory
- 12.07.2018Power supply cut in several regions of Azerbaijan
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijan doubles electricity export this year
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijan increases revenues from gas export by 8 percent
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijan increases crude oil export by 40%
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijan doubles revenues from export of oil products
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijani oil price decreases
- 09.07.2018SOCAR Group borrows 419 million manats this year
- 05.07.2018Kemaleddin Heydarov: “None of previously stated remarks were not taken into account”
- 05.07.2018Azerbaijani President: "I express my gratitude to Russia and Georgia"
- 04.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev chairs meeting on situation of country’s energy system
- 04.07.2018Electricity supply of all regions of Azerbaijan resumed
- 03.07.2018Azerenerji: "Janub" and "Sumgayit" power stations activated, Baku's electricity supply restored
- 03.07.2018Ministry of Energy and Azerenerji issue joint information on electricity transmission issues
- 03.07.2018Georgia starts energy export to Azerbaijan
- 02.07.2018BP Azerbaijan: We look forward to continuing to work closely with the government of Azerbaijan and other co-venturers towards our next target of gas to Europe in 2020
- 02.07.2018SOCAR President: Shah Deniz 2 platforms constructed by SOCAR’s affiliate companies
- 02.07.2018Shah Deniz 2 begins gas deliveries to Turkey
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijani parliament ratifies new budget rules
- 29.06.2018Rick Perry: US to continue supporting Azerbaijan’s global energy projects
- 28.06.2018The mechanism of economic amnesty to be developed in Azerbaijan
- 28.06.2018First commercial deliveries within Shah Deniz-2 to begin next week,
- 25.06.2018Azerbaijan increases energy production by more than 9%
- 25.06.2018New Azerbaijani Vice President appointed to BP
- 25.06.2018Azerbaijan welcomes OPEC decision to increase oil output
- 22.06.2018OPEC agrees to boost oil production by 1 million b/d
- 22.06.2018Transportation of oil products through SOCAR’s Kulevi terminal in Georgia declines
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijani oil price goes down
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan doubles revenues from export of oil products
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan gets 11% decline in natural gas export
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijan increases crude oil export by 46%
- 20.06.2018Minister: Sharp decline in oil reserves should be considered in order not to face crisis in market
- 19.06.2018Azerbaijani energy minister to participate in Vienna meeting of OPEC and non-OPEC countries
- 14.06.2018Gas transportation via main pipelines increases by 1.2%
- 14.06.2018BTC transports more than 2.5 million tonnes of transit oil in five months
- 18.12.2017Georgian PM: Azerbaijan supplies natural gas to Georgia without problem
- 19.12.2017Azerbaijan plays great role in energy security of Czech Republic - embassy
- 19.12.2017Ambassador: Azerbaijan is a strategic energy supplier
- 15.12.2017Head of state: Creation of industrial prevailing in Azerbaijan
- 15.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of pipe-rolling plant in Sumgayit
- 14.12.2017SOCAR exploring Lukoil's oil refinery complex in Italy