CIS Economic Council developing concept of gradual formation of common labor market
Azerbaijan was represented by the first Deputy Prime Minister of Azerbaijan Yagub Eyyubov.
The participants considered the program for innovative cooperation up to 2020 and in particular, the draft set of measures to this program for 2017-2020.
Moreover, the participants also discussed a concept of gradual formation of the CIS common labor market and labor migration management.
The CIS Economic Council members familiarized with processes on a performance report of the CIS intergovernmental coordinating council on seed production, and also a progress report on the implementation of the protocol on international roads in the CIS of 11 September 1998.
The participants also discussed a number of budgetary, financial and organizational issues.
The next meeting of the CIS Economic Council will be held in Moscow on June 16, 2017.
- 22.02.2017Baku Business Factory and TransTech Capital sign MoU
- 14.02.2017Ministry of Economy warns economic entities
- 02.02.2017Google becomes world's most valuable brand
- 01.02.2017State duty for granting of licenses for mobile services to make up AZN 1M
- 26.01.2017Azerbaijani businessmen – king of Russia’s real property
- 18.01.2017President: Azerbaijan entered a new stage of development - UPDATED
- 16.01.2017Oil price rise will cause Turkey to increase export to Azerbaijan - International Transporters' Association
- 11.01.2017BMW goes to law for declaring Telman Ismayilov’s son bankrupt
- 10.01.2017Azerbaijani billionaire earns $1.8B after Trump’s victory
- 28.12.2016Sumgayit Superfosfat OJSC owes AZN 3M
- 20.12.2016Tax amnesty to concern 45,000 taxpayers - UPDATED
- 20.12.2016Committee chairman: Tax amnesty to leave AZN 600M to entrepreneurs
- 19.12.2016Azerbaijan may launch tax amnesty - EXCLUSIVE
- 16.12.2016Amount of money Donald Trump received from branding deal in Baku announced
- 09.12.2016Iraqi businessmen intend to invest in Azerbaijan
- 08.12.2016IDB allocated $1B loan to Azerbaijan so far
- 02.12.2016US businessmen show interest in Azerbaijan - Deputy Assistant Secretary of Commerce
- 30.11.2016Investors who use ‘Build-Operate-Transfer’ model exempt from state duty
- 29.11.2016Azerbaijani president receives ITU Secretary General - UPDATED
- 29.11.2016Concessions to be made to Azerbaijanis abroad intending to invest in Azerbaijan
- 28.11.2016Belarus, Azerbaijan can increase commerical turnover in a short time
- 22.11.2016Swedish Chargé d'affaires: Reforms in Azerbaijan create condition for foreign investments
- 15.11.2016Vice president of Azerbaijani company dies
- 11.11.2016Azerbaijan applies special privileges for foreign businessmen planning to live and work in country
- 04.11.2016Nearly 40 French companies operate in Azerbaijan - ambassador
- 04.11.2016Baku hosts presentation on investment opportunities in France
- 02.11.2016Azerbaijan to increase customs duty for cement and brick import
- 01.11.2016Azerbaijan spent RUB 1B for restoration of Derbent
- 01.11.2016Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan and Russia have economic potential and joint working experience
- 26.10.2016Baku hosts meeting of India-Azerbaijan intergovernmental commission
- 26.10.2016Doing Business 2017 ranks Azerbaijan among 29 countries that implemented three or more reforms
- 25.10.2016Azerbaijan grants some ministries additional powers of preventing illegal sports betting
- 25.10.2016Azerbaijani, Croatian presidents attend business forum in Baku
- 19.10.2016President Ilham Aliyev opened furniture factory in Aghstafa
- 19.10.2016President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates enterprises and boiler house in Aghstafa
- 15.10.2016Yellen: "Interest rates may remain at a low level"
- 14.10.2016Overloaded trucks to be sent to penalty area
- 14.10.2016Russian companies desiring to enter Azerbaijani market should take into account economic situation – trade representative
- 13.10.2016World Forum of Azerbaijani businessmen to gather nearly 160 businessmen
- 11.10.2016Minister: Employers violates rules of labour safety
- 28.03.2017Entrepreneurs should be active, get access to new markets – president
- 28.03.2017Azerbaijan referred to as exemplary country in combating unemployment - president
- 28.03.2017Highest development indicators in world scale are in Azerbaijan – president
- 14.03.2017Inflation in Azerbaijan made up 1.6% last month
- 03.03.2017Mercedes recalls 354,000 vehicles in US
- 02.03.2017Five Azerbaijanis among Russia’s richest people