Azerbaijan to host international food industry exhibition
WorldFood Azerbaijan 2018, the 24th Azerbaijan International Food Industry exhibition is one of the most important and significant events in the region’s food industry, will take place from 16-18 May at Baku Expo Center.
Over the 24 years, the exhibition has established itself as a leading event in the Caspian region’s food industry. WorldFood Azerbaijan supported by the Ministry of Agriculture of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Azerbaijan Export and Investment Promotion Foundation (AZPROMO), National Confederation of The Entrepreneurs (Employers) Organizations of Azerbaijan Republic (AEC) and Food Safety Agency of Azerbaijan Republic. The organisers of WorldFood Azerbaijan are Iteca Caspian and ITE Group.
A wide range of products from both local and foreign manufacturers will be showcased by the exhibitors from more than 20 countries of the world. The exhibition is expected to welcome national stands of Belarus, Latvia, Greece, Turkey, Sri Lanka and Italy. Manufacturers of dairy and confectionery products and chocolate, as well as suppliers of refrigeration equipment, along with manufacturers of tea will be particularly active at this year’s exhibition. Every year, Azerbaijani companies, in particular local exporters of tea, fruits and vegetables, actively participate at the exhibition.
Among the products to be showcased to the professional visitors by the exhibitors are sweets, sausages, groceries, tea, rice, ingredients, drinks, fruits and vegetables, bakery and laboratory equipment and much more.
In parallel to the exhibition, the organisers have a plan to hold bilateral meetings between food suppliers and local representatives of retail trade networks. For the first time, at the exhibition will be organized a "showcase of novelties", where participants will present their new products, which have not yet been presented on the market.
Caspian International Packaging, Tare, Label and Printing IPACK Caspian 2018 exhibition will take place alongside WorldFood Azerbaijan. The Ipack Caspian 2018 exhibitors include a number of companies from Azerbaijan, Italy, Russia, Turkey and many other countries which will be offering both packaging and wrapping materials, as well as various solutions for its production.
So, WorldFood Azerbaijan 2018 will help to find new customers and strengthen existing relationships with partners, as well as to enter new markets.
Related news releases
- 23.04.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Russia increases by 32% in Q1
- 23.04.2018Azerbaijan to produce small trucks jointly with Russia
- 06.04.2018Export on non-oil sector in two months amounts to $241.7M
- 27.02.2018Ilham Aliyev: Our main goal is to increase non-oil export
- 12.02.2018Amazon cutting hundreds of jobs: Seattle Times
- 08.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives Senior Executive Vice President of Thales International
- 08.02.2018US crude production hits record, passing Saudi Arabia
- 07.02.2018Company illegally operating in Nagorno Karabakh prevented from participating in exhibition in Russia
- 06.02.2018Azerbaijani president approves amendment to Law on Entrepreneurial activity
- 31.01.2018Fed holds interest rates steady
- 31.01.2018Authority to be created for management of Alat free trade zone
- 22.01.2018Trade turnover between Azerbaijan and Georgia exceeds $880M in 2017
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijan gets 2% rise in consumption market in 2017
- 12.01.2018‘Mover’: No problem in goods delivery to Azerbaijan
- 11.01.2018Azerbaijan increases amount of funds for organizing export missions to foreign countries
- 11.01.2018Azerbaijan will organize purchase missions for foreigners
- 29.12.2017Entrepreneurial activity divided into four subjects in Azerbaijan
- 28.12.2017Agency on Development of Small and Medium Entrepreneurship established under Ministry of Economy
- 27.12.2017Caspian European Club compiles annual investment rating of economic regions of Azerbaijan
- 26.12.2017Azerbaijani billionaires buy one of Russia’s largest sports complexes
- 25.12.2017Excise on import of beers and alcoholic drinks increased in Azerbaijan
- 25.12.2017Excise on tobacco and tobacco products imported to Azerbaijan doubles
- 15.12.2017President: Facilities to put an end to dependence on import are launched in Azerbaijan
- 13.12.2017Azerbaijani businessman sells Cherkizovo at $2B
- 12.12.2017Apple confirmed Monday it has acquired the music discovery app Shazam, APA reports quoting Anadolu Agency.
- 07.12.2017President: 5,000 people illegally working in construction started to work on the basis of labour contracts within a few months
- 07.12.2017Azerkhalcha OJSC opens branch in Guba
- 04.12.2017Ministry: Fares paid by clients for taxi services are free of VAT
- 30.11.2017US Ambassador to Become Honorary Guest of CEO Lunch Baku
- 29.11.2017Azerbaijani president receives delegation of CISCO company - UPDATED
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates bread and flour plant in Agjabadi
- 21.11.2017Telman Ismayilov: I also have something to say
- 21.11.2017More than two hundred HR professionals benefit from Gilan Holding’s master class
- 10.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of “Grand Qafqaz” trade complex in Ganja
- 07.11.2017Broadcom bids $103 billion for Qualcomm, open to going hostile
- 06.11.2017Tekfen’s portfolio on Azerbaijan makes up $2.1B - ANALYSIS
- 03.11.2017Moratorium on business inspections extended until 2021
- 31.10.2017Moratorium on business inspections extended until 2021
- 27.10.2017Lavrov: Azerbaijani investors actively participate in construction of new factories in Astrakhan
- 25.10.2017Second Baku Shopping Festival shows that first festival reached its goal - Turkish Ambassador
- 13.03.2018Minister: Iran to lease private hospital in Azerbaijan
- 15.03.2018Google bans cryptocurrency advertising, bitcoin price slumps
- 15.03.2018Number and salary of workers in economy announced
- 12.03.2018Registration for CEO Lunch Baku ongoing
- 09.03.2018Azerbaijani Central Bank announces manat's average rate
- 01.03.2018Activity directions of Agency for Development of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises of Azerbaijan announced - INTERVIEW