Baku Media Center starts shooting for film dedicated to 100th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
Baku Media Center has started shooting for a feature documentary film dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic.
The main purpose of the film is to highlight the last days of the 23-month glorious history of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic and to emphasize the difficult conditions in which the government had to take is final decision.
The film tells how the founders of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic, until the last day, decisively fought against the enemies of independence – the occupying army and its internal patrons.
Although the end of this struggle is tragic, it is emphasized as a glorious page of the history of Azerbaijan’s independence. The film also draws attention to the fact that this glorious history and tragic fate of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic is a great example for Azerbaijan's re-independence.
The film is expected to be premiered on the eve of the Republic Day, May 28.
Baku Media Center will regularly share updates on the creative staff and the shooting process of the film.
Baku Media Center is a leading and innovative media company engaged in the production of audiovisual products in Azerbaijan. The recent films of the Baku Media Center are “Target is Baku. How Hitler lost his battle for oil", "Long life mission”, and the film of "Under one sun“ devoted to the Year of Multiculturalism and others.
BP Azerbaijan, which is the sponsor of the film, has been operating in Azerbaijan for more than 25 years. During this period, BP and its partners have implemented a large number of major social investment projects.
- 17.05.2018Baku hosts photo exhibition of American photographer Edward Curtis
- 05.05.2018People’s Artist of Azerbaijan Fuad Poladov passes away
- 04.05.2018Roman Polanski and Bill Cosby expelled from film Academy
- 02.05.2018People’s artist Tokay Mammadov dies aged 91
- 26.03.2018“Layla and Majnun”: An Azerbaijani dance opera for the ages
- 16.03.2018Baku Media Center starts shooting for film dedicated to 100th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- 14.03.2018Armenia launches military drills in occupied Azerbaijani territories
- 06.03.2018Azerbaijan to mark Hasan Turabov’s 80th jubilee
- 05.03.2018Oscar winners 2018: The list
- 19.02.2018Arif Aziz celebrated through fashion prism of Leonie Mergen during London Fashion Week
- 26.01.2018Azerbaijani parliament to discuss bill on preservation and development of mugham
- 10.01.2018Vakhtang Kikabidze's concert was held at the "Veselo" festival in Gabala
- 25.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev presents "Istiglal" Order to People's Artist Farhad Badalbayli
- 20.12.2017U.S. Embassy sponsors “Of Mice and Men” performance by ASA Theater
- 13.12.2017‘Switzerland and its nature’ painting exhibition opens in Baku
- 25.11.2017A concert held in London dedicated to the 100th anniversary of Covadat Hajiyev
- 06.11.2017Jazzman Isfar Sarabski raises the roof in Reims
- 28.10.2017Azerbaijani President awards Rauf Abdullayev with order
- 11.10.2017Azerbaijani defense minister leaves for Tajikistan
- 15.09.2017Ashug Adalat laid to rest
- 14.09.2017Famous Azerbaijani ashug dies
- 11.09.2017“Modernism and Fashion” exhibition of Alexandre Vassiliev’s collection to open at Heydar Aliyev Center
- 09.09.2017Baku hosting 2nd Indonesian Cultural Festival
- 05.09.2017Karabakh-Collection designer Leonie Mergen featured in British Vogue
- 05.09.2017Top Indian band ‘Indian Ocean’ to present concerts in Azerbaijan
- 28.08.2017Ministry: No request received for organization of Googoosh concert in Azerbaijan
- 21.08.2017The Silk Road – and the spirit of Azerbaijan – combines with Monet’s inspirational environment
- 02.08.2017Jeanne Gendelman: Famous musicians performing in Gabala, onlookers enjoying festive atmosphere
- 17.07.2017Sculptor Tokay Mammadov awarded honorary diploma of Azerbaijani president
- 11.07.2017“Pomegranate Orchard” film nominated for Asia Pacific Screen Awards
- 31.05.2017Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan 120 times in 24 hours
- 22.05.2017Shahin Novrasli – presented by the legendary Ahmad Jamal in Paris
- 05.05.2017Carpet stolen by Armenians from Karabakh, taken to US to be exhibited in Baku
- 09.03.2017European premiere of “Ali and Nino” held in Brussels
- 23.02.2017Not Frozen, Never Forgotten – the plight of Azerbaijani IDPs highlighted in Brussels
- 30.01.2017Film scripted by APA Holding employee invited to int’l film festival
- 28.12.2016Famous Azerbaijani singer Zeynab Khanlarova turns 80 today
- 26.12.2016Azerbaijani People’s artist Aghakhan Abdullayev laid to rest
- 26.12.2016First Lady Mehriban Aliyeva attends farewell ceremony for People’s Artist Aghakhan Abdullayev
- 22.12.2016Azerbaijani people’s artist Mukhtar Maniyev passes away
- 20.09.2011Baku to host Austrian contemporary art exhibition
- 28.09.2011Opening of Austrian art exhibition held in Azerbaijani National Museum of Art – PHOTO
- 29.09.2011Playbill of Yugh State Theater for October, 2011
- 19.09.2011Health of Azerbaijani People’s artist Yashar Nuri declined, he is connected to artificial lung
- 15.09.2011Playbill of State Yugh Theater for September 2011
- 14.09.2011Alla Pugachova joins politics