President of Moldova: "Global dialogues in Azerbaijan contribute to the reduction of international tension"
Closing ceremony of the 6th Global Baku Forum, organized by the Azerbaijan State Committee for Work with the Diaspora and the Nizami Ganjavi International Center, was held. The ceremony attended by the heads of state and government of several countries, former presidents and former prime ministers, politicians, APA reports.
The acting co-chairman of the International Center for International Cooperation, ex-president of Latvia Vaira Vike-Freiberga noted that the Forum successfully came to an end work and fruitfulness of the past forum.
President of Moldova Igor Dodon noted that the three-day forum was held at a very high level. I.Dodon expressed his gratitude to President Ilham Aliyev and other organizers the forum and inviting him to the event: "The past dialogues were very productive and fruitful given the global importance of the topics discussed. Dialogue in all cases gives a chance to eliminate any tension. Global dialogues in Azerbaijan are contributing to the reduction of international tension. "
Chairman of the State Committee for Work with the Diaspora, members of the Board of Trustees of the Nizami Ganjavi International Center, Nazim Ibrahimov said that at the time of the start of the Center's mission, no one could have imagined that such a success on an international scale would be won in a sort time of period. The committee chairman noted that the Global Baku Forum has become a platform for discussing global problems: "Azerbaijan attaches great importance to this forum. NGIC, organizing this forum, contributes to the discussion of global problems, finding ways to resolve. In addition, Azerbaijan, having organized such a Forum, once again proved that it is a tolerant country that attaches great importance to multicultural values. "
- 21.07.2018“The visit of the Azerbaijani president to France is extremely important from the point of view of ensuring our national interests”
- 21.07.2018Angela Merkel to visit Azerbaijan
- 20.07.2018Azerbaijani president meets with president of French National Assembly - UPDATED
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev completed France visit
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates King Philippe of Belgium
- 20.07.2018Azerbaijani, French presidents discuss settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict - UPDATED
- 20.07.2018President Sergio Mattarella’s visit to Azerbaijan in spotlight of Italian media
- 20.07.2018Mehriban Aliyeva: 177 foreign legal entities carry out illegal economic activities in occupied Azerbaijani lands - UPDATED
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with SADE director general
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with Executive VP of Bouygues Travaux Publics
- 20.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Forms of threats to global security becoming more complex, dangerous
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with CEO of CIFAL Group
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with Iveco France president
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with chairman of Rothschild & Co Supervisory Board
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with Thales International official
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Managing Director of Wilmotte & Associes Architectes
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chief Executive Officer of SUEZ
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev met with President of French Senate
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President meets with Airbus vice-president for Eurasia
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chairman and CEO of Total
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chairman and CEO of Naval Group in Paris
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President meets with Executive Chairman of French Institute of International Relations in Paris
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani president arrives in France
- 19.07.2018Sergio Mattarella: Azerbaijan can become ‘the main hero of a new page’ in development of economic potential of three seas
- 19.07.2018Turkish FM expected to visit Azerbaijan
- 19.07.2018Baku hosts Azerbaijan-Italy business forum
- 19.07.2018Sergio Mattarella: "Italy will remain sincere, resolute and loyal partner to Azerbaijan"
- 19.07.2018President of Azerbaijan: "Cooperation between Azerbaijan and Italy successfully develops in all directions"
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President signs order on awarding "Shohrat" Order to Laura Mattarella
- 18.07.2018FMs of Caspian states to meet before summit of heads of state
- 18.07.2018Baku urges foreign journalists to respect Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 18.07.2018OSCE/ODIHR releases final report on Azerbaijan’s presidential election
- 18.07.2018Caspian gas ‘very important’ for Europe – Italian president
- 18.07.2018Azerbaijan, Italy ink bilateral documents
- 18.07.2018Presidents of Azerbaijan, Italy hold expanded meeting
- 18.07.2018Azerbaijani, Italian presidents hold one-on-one meeting
- 18.07.2018Italian president welcomed with official ceremony in Azerbaijan
- 17.07.2018Italian President arrives in Azerbaijan for official visit
- 17.07.2018Russia-Azerbaijan ties ‘on the rise’ – new envoy
- 17.07.2018Date set for summit of Caspian states
- 18.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with OPEC Secretary General - UPDATED
- 19.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Vladimir Putin on winning presidential election
- 19.03.2018Iranian citizens to receive visas at Azerbaijani airports
- 17.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Chinese counterpart on re-election as President
- 17.03.2018Two panels held on third day of 6th Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018China’s foreign policy mulled at 6th Global Baku Forum