President Ilham Aliyev receives Turkey’s energy minister - UPDATED
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has met with Minister of Energy and Natural Resources of the Republic of Turkey Berat Albayrak.
Berat Albayrak extended congratulations of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and his wife Emine Erdogan to President Ilham Aliyev and his wife Mehriban Aliyeva on her appointment as First Vice-President of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
The head of state thanked for congratulations, and asked the Turkish minister to extend his greetings to President Erdogan and his wife.
President Aliyev underlined the importance of Turkey’s high-level representation at the Third Ministerial Meeting of the Southern Gas Corridor (SGC) Advisory Council. The head of state expressed his confidence that the ministerial meeting will make an outstanding contribution to realization of future plans.
Touching upon the upcoming referendum in Turkey, President Ilham Aliyev expressed his confidence that it will be excellently organized, reflect the will of the Turkish people and mark the beginning of a new, more stable stage in the life of the brotherly country.
The head of state thanked the Turkish government for support for the successful execution of TANAP project.
They hailed the excellent level of friendly and brotherly relations between Azerbaijan and Turkey against the backdrop of ongoing political and economic crisis in the world and in Europe.
Related news releases
- 26.03.2017Denmark supports Azerbaijan's territorial integrity - envoy
- 23.03.2017Pakistan, Azerbaijan enjoy excellent bilateral ties – envoy
- 23.03.2017Azerbaijan strongly condemns London terror attack
- 22.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev congratulates his counterpart Mamnoon Hussain on Pakistan Day
- 18.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan submitted draft agreement to European Commission
- 18.03.2017Man shot after attack at Paris Orly airport
- 18.03.2017Azerbaijani President congratulates his Tunisian counterpart
- 18.03.2017Mevlut Cavusoglu: Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway project to be launched in two months
- 18.03.2017Nowruz festivities held in Washington
- 17.03.2017Mehriban Aliyeva meet with delgation headed by Iranian Minister
- 17.03.2017Ilham Aliyev meets chairman of Bosnia and Herzegovina Presidency - UPDATED
- 17.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives Saudi prince - UPDATED
- 17.03.2017Fifth Global Baku Forum underway
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijani president’s messages to French society and president: - OPINION
- 17.03.2017Ilham Aliyev receives Iran’s ICT minister - UPDATED
- 17.03.2017Trial proceeds for Azerbaijani ministry's ex-official
- 17.03.2017Azerbaijan’s Foreign Ministry summons Greek ambassador
- 17.03.2017Baku Forum features session on future of Europe
- 17.03.2017Slovenia’s ex-president calls for reconsideration of Eastern Partnership principles
- 17.03.2017China’s role in int’l relations highlighted at Baku forum
- 17.03.2017Albania fully supports Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity, says president
- 17.03.2017Baku hosts senior officials’ meeting of Istanbul Process
- 16.03.2017Azerbaijan, France celebrate 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations
- 16.03.2017Kemaleddin Heydarov meets Iran’s ICT minister
- 16.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev praises close co-op between Azerbaijan, Georgia - UPDATED
- 16.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev meets Albanian counterpart
- 16.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev meets Latvian counterpart - UPDATED
- 16.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev meets Montenegrin counterpart
- 16.03.2017Azerbaijan's First VP Mehriban Aliyeva meets Macedonian first lady
- 16.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev meets Macedonian counterpart
- 16.03.2017First VP Mehriban Aliyeva meets UNESCO Goodwill Ambassador Marianna Vardinoyannis
- 16.03.2017First VP Mehriban Aliyeva meets former Latvian president
- 16.03.2017Bulgaria’s ex-president: Solution to int’l conflicts is not dependent on conflict parties only
- 16.03.2017Latvia, Azerbaijan enjoy very good relations – President Vejonis
- 16.03.2017Ex-Bulgarian president urges Armenia to fulfill UN resolutions on Nagorno-Karabakh
- 16.03.2017Latvian president: Political will needed to resolve all conflicts
- 16.03.2017Azerbaijan turned into a host of int’l events: ex-Polish president
- 16.03.2017Saudi prince urges implementation of resolutions on Palestine, Nagorno-Karabakh
- 16.03.2017No alternative to European integration for Albania, president says
- 16.03.2017Baku – right place for holding int’l forums
- 23.02.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan, Italy enjoy high-level cooperation - UPDATED
- 23.02.2017Sefcovic: SGC of strategic importance for EU
- 23.02.2017Georgian PM phones Azerbaijani president
- 23.02.2017OSCE PA to start winter meeting in Vienna today
- 23.02.2017Georgian president to visit Azerbaijan
- 23.02.2017Azerbaijan: Khojaly Genocide should find its legal appraisal