President Ilham Aliyev receives president of Turkey's religious affairs - UPDATED
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has received President of Religious Affairs of the Republic of Turkey Ali Erbas.
The head of state congratulated Ali Erbas on his appointment as President of Religious Affairs of Turkey and underlined the importance of Turkey's high level representation in the conference.
President Ilham Aliyev recalled his recent meetings with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Binali Yildirim in Istanbul. Saying he has made three visits to Turkey within a year, President Ilham Aliyev described this as an indicative of friendship and brotherly relations between the two countries.
He noted that he witnessed rapid development of Azerbaijan during his visit to Baku.
They hailed the importance of the Baku-hosted "2017- Year of Islamic Solidarity: Interfaith and Intercultural Dialogue" international conference, underlining that this event contributes to bringing the countries, nations and religions closer to each other.
The head of state thanked for the greetings of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Prime Minister Binali Yildirim and asked Ali Erbas to extend his greetings to the President and Prime Minister of Turkey.
Related news releases
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Managing Director of Wilmotte & Associes Architectes
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chief Executive Officer of SUEZ
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev met with President of French Senate
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President meets with Airbus vice-president for Eurasia
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chairman and CEO of Total
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chairman and CEO of Naval Group in Paris
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President meets with Executive Chairman of French Institute of International Relations in Paris
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani president arrives in France
- 19.07.2018Sergio Mattarella: Azerbaijan can become ‘the main hero of a new page’ in development of economic potential of three seas
- 19.07.2018Turkish FM expected to visit Azerbaijan
- 19.07.2018Baku hosts Azerbaijan-Italy business forum
- 19.07.2018Sergio Mattarella: "Italy will remain sincere, resolute and loyal partner to Azerbaijan"
- 19.07.2018President of Azerbaijan: "Cooperation between Azerbaijan and Italy successfully develops in all directions"
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President signs order on awarding "Shohrat" Order to Laura Mattarella
- 18.07.2018FMs of Caspian states to meet before summit of heads of state
- 18.07.2018Baku urges foreign journalists to respect Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 18.07.2018OSCE/ODIHR releases final report on Azerbaijan’s presidential election
- 18.07.2018Caspian gas ‘very important’ for Europe – Italian president
- 18.07.2018Azerbaijan, Italy ink bilateral documents
- 18.07.2018Presidents of Azerbaijan, Italy hold expanded meeting
- 18.07.2018Azerbaijani, Italian presidents hold one-on-one meeting
- 18.07.2018Italian president welcomed with official ceremony in Azerbaijan
- 17.07.2018Italian President arrives in Azerbaijan for official visit
- 17.07.2018Russia-Azerbaijan ties ‘on the rise’ – new envoy
- 17.07.2018Date set for summit of Caspian states
- 17.07.2018Date of Azerbaijani president’s visit to Russia rescheduled
- 16.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Putin on successful organization of FIFA 2020 World Cup
- 16.07.2018Azerbaijani president sends congratulatory letter to Croatian counterpart
- 16.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Macron on France’s World Cup victory
- 16.07.2018Tehran condemns terror attack in Azerbaijan’s Ganja city
- 16.07.2018Traitors try to commit terrorist acts in Azerbaijan under guise of religion – Turkish envoy
- 16.07.2018Azerbaijani official: Impossible to defeat national will
- 14.07.2018Azerbaijani president to pay an official visit to France
- 14.07.2018Mehmet Akarca: Azerbaijan’s anti-FETO fight makes Turkey proud
- 14.07.2018Azerbaijani president offers condolences to Pakistani counterpart
- 13.07.2018Armenia disrespects UN Charter and member states, says Baku
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijani president receives Iranian minister of health and medical education
- 13.07.2018Azerbaijani President attends North Atlantic Council meeting
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijan commends reiterated support by NATO members to its territorial integrity – Baku
- 12.07.2018Azerbaijan’s foreign and defense ministers meet with U.S. secretaries of state and defense - UPDATED
- 21.12.2017Azerbaijani president receives ISESCO director general
- 21.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives state advisor to Uzbek president
- 21.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan always played positive role among civilizations
- 21.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan greatly contributes to Islamic solidarity
- 21.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives head of Iranian Presidential Office - UPDATED
- 21.12.2017Paraguay parliament recognizes Khojaly Genocide