President Ilham Aliyev receives delegation led by Brazilian FM
On November 15, President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev received a delegation led by Minister of Foreign Relations of the Federal Republic of Brazil Aloysio Nunes Ferreira.
The head of state noted the importance of the visit of the delegation led Brazilian Foreign Minister Aloysio Nunes Ferreira to Azerbaijan in terms of developing bilateral relations between the two countries.
Underlining the necessity of taking further steps towards expanding bilateral cooperation, President Ilham Aliyev hailed Azerbaijan-Brazil political ties. He described the Brazilian FM's official visit to Azerbaijan as a good sign in this regard.
The head of state underlined the importance of paying attention to mutual economic cooperation in the years to come, pointing at the low level of trade between the two countries.
On the investment projects, President Ilham Aliyev emphasized the possibility of achieving even better results thanks to the joint activities of business circles.
The head of state expressed his confidence that Azerbaijan-Brazil relations will continue to develop successfully and that Minister Aloysio Nunes Ferreira's visit to Azerbaijan will yield good results.
Brazilian FM Aloysio Nunes Ferreira said he agrees with President Ilham Aliyev's remarks on the development of bilateral cooperation between the two countries.
The minister hailed the importance of reciprocal visits in expanding bilateral relations. The Brazilian FM underlined his country's keenness to develop relations with Azerbaijan in a variety of areas, saying that his visit mainly aims to focus on relevant issues.
They exchanged views on the issues of cooperation between Azerbaijan and Brazil in a number of fields, including in economic, investment, business, tourism, education, cultural, and humanitarian ones.
Related news releases
- 26.04.2018Angela Merkel congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 25.04.2018Romanian president congratulates Azerbaijani president
- 25.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev completes official visit to Turkey
- 25.04.2018Ilham Aliyev: Turkey-Azerbaijan joint projects are of great economic and political significance
- 25.04.2018President Aliyev: Azerbaijan is increasing its military power also at expense of Turkish defense products
- 25.04.2018Turkey is one of world’s powers: Azerbaijani president
- 25.04.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan-Turkey brotherhood, friendship has great future
- 25.04.2018Azerbaijan, Turkey ink six documents
- 25.04.2018Erdogan says hopes he will make first foreign visit to Azerbaijan as president after June 24 elections
- 25.04.2018Ankara hosts Azerbaijan-Turkey High-Level Strategic Cooperation Council meeting
- 25.04.2018Israeli envoy visits Guba Genocide Memorial Complex
- 25.04.2018Turkish parliament speaker: Ilham Aliyev is important person for region and whole world
- 25.04.2018Meeting of Azerbaijani, Turkish presidents kicks off in Ankara
- 25.04.2018Azerbaijani president officially welcomed in Ankara
- 25.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev visits Anitkabir in Ankara
- 25.04.2018Ilham Aliyev: No countries in world are as close to each other as Azerbaijan and Turkey
- 25.04.2018Azerbaijani, Turkish presidents dined together
- 24.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev visits Heydar Aliyev Park in Ankara
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijani president arrives in Turkey on official visit
- 24.04.2018UN secretary general congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 24.04.2018France’s Macron congratulates President Ilham Aliyev on presidential election victory
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan’s consul general addresses Los Angeles Baha’i community
- 24.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives Russian foreign intelligence chief
- 23.04.2018Azarbaijan's president to visit Turkey on Tuesday
- 23.04.2018Samad Seyidov: I’ve been in PACE for 18 years and no one can accuse me of corruption
- 23.04.2018Azerbaijani president offers condolences to Afghan counterpart
- 23.04.2018Pakistani president congratulates Ilham Aliyev
- 23.04.2018Israeli PM Netanyahu congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 23.04.2018Russian minister: Stability in Azerbaijan is of great importance
- 23.04.2018PACE spring session kicks off today
- 21.04.2018Georgian PM congratulates Novruz Mammadov
- 21.04.2018TANAP, TAP to play important role in ensuring Europe’s energy security – Turkish minister
- 21.04.2018Plight of Azerbaijani IDPs to be highlighted at PACE spring session
- 20.04.2018Baku: Belgian MPs’ acting as supporters of Kaspar Karampetian causes regret
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijani Emergency Situations Ministry hosts meeting with foreign military attaches
- 20.04.2018King of Saudi Arabia congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 20.04.2018Miroslav Lajčák: UN’s success in preventing conflict should be the norm – not the exception
- 20.04.2018German president congratulates Ilham Aliyev on re-election as Azerbaijani president
- 19.04.2018Mohammed VI, King of Morocco congratulates Ilham Aliyev on re-election as Azerbaijani president
- 19.04.2018Zakharova: We're glad that there is an unbiased view of Skripal issue in Azerbaijan
- 15.11.2017FM: Brazil supports Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan, Brazil agree to expand bilateral ties
- 15.11.2017Brazil’s position on violation of sovereignty in world based on long-term policy – FM
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijani president receives Moldovan interior minister - UPDATED
- 15.11.2017A reception is held in Paris in honor of the nomination of Baku as a candidate city for the exhibition "Ехpо 2025"
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijani President sends congratulatory letter to Palestinian President