President Ilham Aliyev receives credentials of incoming Chilean ambassador
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has received credentials of newly appointed Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Chile José Manuel Silva.
Ambassador José Manuel Silva reviewed a guard of honor.
José Manuel Silva presented his credentials to President Ilham Aliyev.
President Ilham Aliyev then spoke with the ambassador.
The head of state underlined the importance of developing bilateral relations between the two countries, and stressed that Azerbaijan and Chile need to get more information about each other in this regard.
President Ilham Aliyev noted that cooperation between the business communities of two countries, reciprocal official visits, active cooperation within the international organizations, as well as the organization of cultural events, various presentations and exhibitions, and relations between the nations may encourage the establishment of close partnership.
The head of state emphasized that all this will give an impetus to the establishment of economic ties. "Defining the trade and investment opportunities may also play an important role on this front."
Ambassador José Manuel Silva said that during his diplomatic tenure in Azerbaijan under the Chilean President Sebastian Pinera's instructions he will spare no efforts to contribute to the development of bilateral cooperation between the two countries.
- 23.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives delegation led by Algerian justice minister
- 23.06.2018Afghan deputy FM says relations with Azerbaijan at highest level
- 22.06.2018Draft Convention on Caspian legal status allows laying pipelines on seabed
- 22.06.2018Draft Convention bans military presence of non-party countries in Caspian Sea
- 22.06.2018Russian government approves draft Convention on Caspian legal status
- 22.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives members of ADB Board of Governors
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijani PM: There is practically no concept of justice in int’l relations
- 22.06.20182018 CAMCA Regional Forum underway in Baku
- 22.06.2018Azerbaijan chose to closely cooperate with West – PM
- 22.06.2018U.S. congressman extends congratulations over centenary of ADR
- 21.06.2018Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry: Implementation of UN SC resolutions entrusted to OSCE MG co-chairs
- 21.06.2018Guterres stresses importance of implementing UNSC resolutions
- 21.06.2018Azerbaijani FM leaves for Minsk
- 20.06.2018Minsk to host 10th round of EaP informal ministerial dialogues
- 20.06.2018Foreign Ministry: Number of IDPs and refugees in Azerbaijan exceeds 1.2 mln
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijani MP sends open letter to PACE committee members
- 19.06.2018Russian State Duma chairman to visit Azerbaijan
- 19.06.2018UN High Commissioner for Human Rights calls Azerbaijan actively cooperating country
- 19.06.2018Azerbaijani parliament speaker to visit China
- 18.06.2018Baku: No Azerbaijani nationals among Japan earthquake victims
- 15.06.2018Vice-Speaker: Georgia's failure to attend TANAP opening ceremony was due to domestic political situation in the country
- 14.06.2018Delegation of Nizami Ganjavi International Center meets Israeli defense minister
- 14.06.2018Azerbaijani flag hoisted outside Philadelphia Mayor’s Office
- 13.06.2018Donald Trump congratulates Ilham Aliyev on Eid al-Fitr
- 13.06.2018Process of border delimitation with Georgia ‘relatively passive’, says Azerbaijan
- 13.06.2018Putin: Political co-op between Russia, Azerbaijan is stable
- 13.06.2018Summit of Caspian states planned to be held in first half of August – Azerbaijani diplomat
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijani president to visit Russia again on Aug. 30 – Putin
- 13.06.2018PACE Monitoring Committee to appoint new co-rapporteur on Azerbaijan on June 28
- 13.06.2018PACE to appoint rapporteur for preparation of report on “political prisoners in Azerbaijan”
- 13.06.2018Matthew Bryza: TANAP has turned Azerbaijan into a key player in global energy market - INTERVIEW
- 13.06.2018Azerbaijani President pays working visit to Russia
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijani president to visit Ukraine
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijan invites Ukraine to join Southern Gas Corridor project
- 12.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets BP CEO - UPDATED
- 12.06.2018Azerbaijani, Ukrainian presidents meet in Turkey
- 11.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Vladimir Putin
- 11.06.2018Azerbaijan grants temporary residence permits to over 3,000 foreigners in May
- 11.06.2018No plan for Azerbaijani, Armenian leaders to meet in Moscow – Yerevan
- 11.06.2018Azerbaijani president to attend FIFA World Cup opening ceremony in Russia
- 26.01.2018Azerbaijan, South Korea enjoy fraternal ties – envoy
- 26.01.2018Azerbaijan’s consul general in Batumi completes term of office
- 29.01.2018Ambassador Kanellos: Linking TAP with TANAP will serve as a ‘bridge’ of friendship between Greece and Azerbaijan
- 26.01.2018Azerbaijani president receives credentials of incoming Ecuadorian envoy - UPDATED
- 25.01.2018Hikmat Hajiyev: Azerbaijan could present detailed facts if an int’l tribunal convened
- 25.01.2018Ambassador: Italy, Azerbaijan enjoy excellent relations - INTERVIEW