Official welcome ceremony held for Azerbaijani president in Paris
An official welcome ceremony has today been held for President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev in Paris.
President Ilham Aliyev arrived at the Army Museum in the Veterans Square in the French capital.
The head of state was greeted by French Minister of Agriculture, Food Industry and Forestry and the French government spokesman Stefan Le Fol.
A ceremonial guard of honor was lined up for President Ilham Aliyev in the Veterans Square.
National anthems of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the French Republic were played.
President Ilham Aliyev reviewed the guard of honor.
The chief of the guard of honor reported to the President of Azerbaijan.
French Minister of Agriculture, Food Industry and Forestry and the French government spokesman Stefan Le Fol met with members of the Azerbaijani delegation.
- 29.05.2017Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev phoned Hassan Rouhani
- 29.05.2017Azerbaijani FM leaves for Colombia
- 29.05.2017Hassan Rouhani sends congratulatory letter to Azerbaijani president
- 29.05.2017NATO PA spring session ends in Tbilisi
- 29.05.2017Azerbaijani FM to visit Hungary
- 29.05.2017Azerbaijan, Russia start joint cross-border operation
- 29.05.2017Utah State Senate signs citation recognizing Azerbaijan Republic Day
- 29.05.2017May 28 recognized as “Azerbaijan National Day” by California State Legislators
- 27.05.2017Emperor of Japan sends congratulatory letter to Azerbaijani President
- 27.05.2017Azerbaijani president sends letter of condolence to Egyptian counterpart
- 26.05.2017Azerbaijan condemns terror attack in Egypt
- 26.05.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan highly appreciates Trump’s speech at Arab Islamic American Summit
- 26.05.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani army among world's strong armies
- 26.05.2017Trump: Azerbaijan is valued partner of US
- 26.05.2017Mammadyarov: Azerbaijan is most interested party in earliest resolution of Karabakh conflict
- 26.05.2017West Hollywood proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- 25.05.2017Azerbaijan recalls ambassador from Switzerland
- 25.05.2017Putin: Azerbaijan plays important role in resolving pressing issues on int’l agenda
- 25.05.2017Russia says it has open dialogue with Azerbaijan
- 25.05.2017Document on illegal activities in Azerbaijan’s occupied lands circulated at UN
- 25.05.2017Azerbaijani FM meets with UN Secretary General
- 25.05.2017Republic Day of Azerbaijan celebrated in Los Angeles
- 24.05.2017Lukashenko: Azerbaijan’s high achievements are an example for many states
- 24.05.2017Queen Elizabeth II congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 24.05.2017Erdogan: Turkey highly appreciates Azerbaijan’s achievements in all areas
- 24.05.2017Pope Francis congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 24.05.2017Volume of US financial aid to Azerbaijan revealed
- 24.05.2017Azerbaijani president to visit Hungary
- 24.05.2017Armenian representative’s objection causes discontent in Euronest PA
- 24.05.2017UK envoy: Terrorism will never win
- 24.05.2017PACE co-rapporteurs to visit Azerbaijan
- 24.05.2017Azerbaijani FM leaves for New York
- 23.05.2017Kings of Sweden, Norway and Netherlands send congratulatory letter to Azerbaijani president
- 23.05.2017Frank-Walter Steinmeier sends congratulatory letter to Azerbaijani president
- 23.05.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s policy aimed at putting an end to conflicts between Muslim countries
- 23.05.2017MFA comments on anti-Azerbaijani article published in Russian state news agency
- 23.05.2017UK embassy in Azerbaijan to open book of condolences
- 23.05.2017Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project to change region’s fate - Turkish PM
- 23.05.2017President Ilham Aliyev offers condolences to Theresa May
- 23.05.2017No Azerbaijanis among victims of Manchester explosion
- 14.03.2017Ilham Aliyev meets with president of French Senate
- 14.03.2017Israel supports Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity, says ambassador
- 14.03.2017Azerbaijani President met with President of French National Assembly
- 14.03.2017Ilham Aliyev: Armenian president had better focus on terrible economic situation in country, instead of telling tales
- 14.03.2017Baku to host PACE Committee meeting March 15
- 13.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev: "Our relations with France are important"