Mehriban Aliyeva meet with delgation headed by Iranian Minister
Azerbaijan`s First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva has met with Minister of Communications and Information Technology of the Islamic Republic of Iran Mahmoud Vaezi, APA reports.
Mehriban Aliyeva hailed Azerbaijan-Iran relations, saying they were built on the foundations of mutual respect.
Mehriban Aliyeva said the two countries have signed a number of documents after Azerbaijan`s restoring its independence. The First Vice-President said reciprocal visits of the presidents of Azerbaijan and Iran are indicative of the highest level of the bilateral ties.
Mehriban Aliyeva said there are wide opportunities for cooperation in humanitarian field, adding she is ready to support this cooperation.
Minister of Communications and Information Technology of the Islamic Republic of Iran Mahmoud Vaezi congratulated Mehriban Aliyeva on her appointment as First Vice-President of Azerbaijan. Mahmoud Vaezi expressed his confidence that Mehriban Aliyeva will contribute to the development of Azerbaijani-Iranian relations.
Mahmoud Vaezi praised the activity of the Heydar Aliyev Foundation.
- 18.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives delegation of Cooperation Council for Arab States of Gulf - UPDATED
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijani, Polish FMs meet in Baku - UPDATED
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijan hails Poland’s unequivocal stance on principle of territorial integrity
- 18.10.2017Polish FM: Azerbaijan is an energy supplier to Eastern Europe
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijan sees co-op with EU as one of its foreign policy priorities
- 18.10.2017Portugal's interior minister resigns after deadly wildfires
- 18.10.2017FM Mammadyarov: Armenian president’s irresponsibly going beyond joint statement ‘not right’
- 18.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives Polish FM
- 18.10.2017EU: Human trafficking victims are mostly migrants, children and women
- 17.10.2017Mahmoud Abbas congratulates President Aliyev
- 17.10.2017Saudi King congratulates President Aliyev
- 17.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives credentials of incoming Greek ambassador
- 17.10.2017Ambassador: US singles out three main directions for implementing economic reforms
- 17.10.2017US assistance to Azerbaijan over past 25 years exceed $1.3 bln – Ambassador Cekuta
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijan seeks to join one of geopolitical groups within Inter-parliamentary Union
- 16.10.2017OPINION: Russia continues to supply modern weapons to occupant Armenia
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijani president ends visit to Switzerland
- 16.10.2017Meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian presidents took place in constructive atmosphere - STATEMENT
- 16.10.2017A Ban to Shackling for Mentally Disabled People in Ghana
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijan is an important country for U.S. – Ambassador Cekuta
- 14.10.2017Bulgarian president ends visit to Azerbaijan
- 13.10.2017EU says new deal with Azerbaijan should be worked out properly
- 13.10.2017EU urges dialogue between Azerbaijan and PACE
- 13.10.2017US, Azerbaijan enjoy strong partnership in field of security, diplomat says
- 13.10.2017President Rumen Radev reaffirms Bulgaria’s support for realization of Southern Gas Corridor project
- 13.10.2017Bulgarian president pays respect to national leader Heydar Aliyev and Azerbaijani heroes
- 13.10.2017Ilham Aliyev: Bulgaria is a very important partner for Azerbaijan - UPDATED
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijani, Armenian presidents to meet in Geneva on Oct. 16
- 13.10.2017Presidents of Azerbaijan, Bulgaria make press statements
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijani, Bulgarian presidents meet in Baku
- 13.10.2017Bulgarian president officially welcomed in Baku
- 12.10.2017Bulgarian president arrives in Azerbaijan
- 12.10.2017Bulgarian president to visit Azerbaijan
- 12.10.2017Iran's economy minister to visit Azerbaijan
- 12.10.2017Date of Tehran meeting of Azerbaijani, Russian, Iranian presidents revealed
- 12.10.2017Official of U.S. Department of Defense arrives in Azerbaijan
- 12.10.2017Preparation for Tehran meeting of Azerbaijani, Iranian, Russian presidents underway
- 12.10.2017Erdogan to visit Azerbaijan on Oct. 30 – envoy
- 12.10.2017Novruz Mammadov: Who needs PACE and what for?
- 11.10.2017PACE's adoption of such tendentious documents make Azerbaijan reconsider its relations with CoE: Ali Hasanov
- 23.10.2009Elmar Mammadyarov meets with US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Tina Kaidanow
- 23.10.2009Elmar Mammadyarov receives Moldova’s State Minister Victor Bodiu
- 23.10.2009Preliminary discussion of draft agreement on Caspian Security ends
- 23.10.2009U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Tina Kaidanow meets with heads of NGOs
- 23.10.2009Elmar Mammadyarov receives Deputy Minister for Foreign Affairs of Greece Spyridon Kouvelis
- 23.10.2009U.S. Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs Tina S. Kaidanow arrives in Azerbaijan