Azerbaijani president receives delegation led by Bulgarian prosecutor general - UPDATED
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has today received a delegation led by Prosecutor General of the Republic of Bulgaria Sotir Tsatsarov.
Sotir Tsatsarov extended Bulgarian President Rumen Radev’s greetings to the head of state.
The Bulgarian Prosecutor General commended the Azerbaijani people for their work under the leadership of President Ilham Aliyev. Sotir Tsatsarov said he was deeply impressed with the ongoing development processes in Azerbaijan.
He hailed successful cooperation between prosecution bodies of the two countries, adding that this cooperation was carried out at a highly professional level and in a friendly atmosphere. Sotir Tsatsarov described his Baku trip as a continuation of the current ties.
President Ilham Aliyev praised a very good level of Azerbaijan-Bulgaria relations, saying they are successfully developing in political, economic, energy, cultural and other fields.
President Ilham Aliyev recalled his visit to Bulgaria as well as the Bulgarian Prime Minister’s trip to Azerbaijan, and stressed the importance of these visits in terms of strengthening ties between the two countries.
President Ilham Aliyev emphasized the significance of elevating Azerbaijan-Bulgaria ties in all fields to the level of current cooperation and mutual support between the leaderships of the two countries.
The head of state said good cooperation between the prosecution bodies contributes to the expansion of bilateral relations. President Ilham Aliyev noted that this visit created a good opportunity for discussing the issues relating to prospects of relations.
The head of state thanked for Rumen Radev’s greetings and asked the Prosecutor General to extend his greetings to the Bulgarian President.
- 24.05.2018Consultations held in Astana concerning Caspian legal status
- 24.05.2018Chinese president: Azerbaijan’s int’l status and influence growing day after day
- 24.05.2018Putin: Azerbaijan has massive influence in int’l arena
- 24.05.2018Azerbaijani president pardons 634 people - UPDATED
- 24.05.2018Ambassador: French FM’s upcoming visit to Azerbaijan will be contribution to ADR centenary
- 24.05.2018Donald Trump sends congratulatory letter to Ilham Aliyev
- 23.05.2018Stefan Schennach: Samad Seyidov has to be replaced in PACE June session
- 23.05.2018Turkmen, Ukrainian leaders congratulate Azerbaijani president
- 23.05.2018Turkey’s Erdogan congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 23.05.2018Russian PM congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 23.05.2018Georgian gov’t won’t oppose public opinion and agree to open alternative route to Armenia – political analyst
- 23.05.2018Mayor of Las Vegas signs proclamation on 100th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- 22.05.2018EU, Azerbaijan to hold talks on new agreement in late May
- 22.05.2018King of Saudi Arabia congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 22.05.2018Queen Elizabeth II congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 22.05.2018Leaders of some countries congratulate Azerbaijani president
- 22.05.2018Serbian president ends official visit to Azerbaijan
- 22.05.2018Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry holds expanded meeting
- 22.05.2018George Tsereteli: No decision on OSCE PA’s special rep. for South Caucasus
- 22.05.2018OSCE PA President: Enough resources for constructive cooperation with Azerbaijan - INTERVIEW
- 22.05.2018California Governor congratulates Azerbaijan on 100th anniversary of ADR
- 21.05.2018Vucic: Serbia intends to develop co-op with Azerbaijan in all spheres
- 21.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Relations with Serbia of great importance to Azerbaijan
- 21.05.2018Aleksandar Vucic: Much remains to be done in Serbia in terms of Azerbaijan’s interests
- 21.05.2018President Vucic: Serbia is friendly country to Azerbaijan
- 21.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan-Serbia ties will continue to develop successfully
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijani, Serbian presidents make press statements
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijan, Serbia ink several documents
- 21.05.2018Presidents of Azerbaijan, Serbia hold expanded meeting
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijani, Serbian presidents hold one-on-one meeting
- 21.05.2018Serbia’s Vucic officially welcomed in Baku
- 21.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Significant work done towards rapid reduction of unemployment - UPDATED
- 21.05.2018Serbian president arrives in Azerbaijan
- 21.05.2018Legal status of Caspian Sea to be discussed in Astana on May 21-24
- 19.05.2018Poroshenko signs decree on recalling Ukraine’s representatives from CIS statutory bodies
- 19.05.2018Elmar Mammadyarov: "Azerbaijan remains ready to contribute to the just solution of the Palestinian issue"
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan’s First Vice-President meets with UNESCO Director General in Paris
- 18.05.2018Mehriban Aliyev attends conference on 80th birthday of Koïchiro Matsuura in Paris
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijani, Kyrgyz presidents hold phone talk
- 18.05.2018Baku to convey serious protest to Russian Foreign Ministry
- 14.06.2017Parl’t deputy speaker: No tension in Azerbaijan-Russia relations
- 14.06.2017Program of Moldovan president’s Azerbaijan visit announced - UPDATED-1
- 14.06.2017EU says Baku talks on new agreement with Azerbaijan were successful
- 13.06.2017Palestinian envoy: Azerbaijan at forefront of efforts to address many challenges
- 13.06.2017Azerbaijani president: Muslim countries should solve problems among themselves peacefully
- 13.06.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan enjoys very close ties with Muslim countries