Azerbaijani president meets Malian counterpart
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has today met with President of the Republic of Mali Ibrahim Boubacar Keita who is on a visit in the country.
The importance of the Baku-hosted 4th World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue was noted at the meeting. The level of political relations was hailed, and they also stressed the significance of developing economic cooperation between the two countries.
The Malian President praised warm hospitality shown to him in Azerbaijan. He said Azerbaijan has achieved rapid development under the leadership of President Ilham Aliyev to gain great influence in the world.
President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita described the head of state’s landslide victory in the elections as indicative of the people's trust and confidence in the Azerbaijani President. The Malian President praised Azerbaijan's rapid development, saying Baku has become a center of global intercultural dialogue.
Underlining his country's keenness to develop bilateral ties with Azerbaijan, the Malian President expressed their need to study Azerbaijan's experience, technical capabilities as well as management experience in various fields of economy, including the agricultural sector.
President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita also hailed good prospects for cooperation with Azerbaijan in military-technical and energy spheres, expressing his country's interest in studying Azerbaijan's experience in the fight against terrorism.
Hailing good opportunities for developing Azerbaijan-Mali bilateral relations, President Ilham Aliyev underlined the two countries' fruitful cooperation within international organizations. The head of state noted the importance of exploring opportunities for economic cooperation, mutual trade and investment making between the two countries.
- 26.05.2017Azerbaijan condemns terror attack in Egypt
- 26.05.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan highly appreciates Trump’s speech at Arab Islamic American Summit
- 26.05.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani army among world's strong armies
- 26.05.2017Trump: Azerbaijan is valued partner of US
- 26.05.2017Mammadyarov: Azerbaijan is most interested party in earliest resolution of Karabakh conflict
- 26.05.2017West Hollywood proclaims May 28 as ‘Azerbaijan National Day’
- 25.05.2017Azerbaijan recalls ambassador from Switzerland
- 25.05.2017Putin: Azerbaijan plays important role in resolving pressing issues on int’l agenda
- 25.05.2017Russia says it has open dialogue with Azerbaijan
- 25.05.2017Document on illegal activities in Azerbaijan’s occupied lands circulated at UN
- 25.05.2017Azerbaijani FM meets with UN Secretary General
- 25.05.2017Republic Day of Azerbaijan celebrated in Los Angeles
- 24.05.2017Lukashenko: Azerbaijan’s high achievements are an example for many states
- 24.05.2017Queen Elizabeth II congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 24.05.2017Erdogan: Turkey highly appreciates Azerbaijan’s achievements in all areas
- 24.05.2017Pope Francis congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 24.05.2017Volume of US financial aid to Azerbaijan revealed
- 24.05.2017Azerbaijani president to visit Hungary
- 24.05.2017Armenian representative’s objection causes discontent in Euronest PA
- 24.05.2017UK envoy: Terrorism will never win
- 24.05.2017PACE co-rapporteurs to visit Azerbaijan
- 24.05.2017Azerbaijani FM leaves for New York
- 23.05.2017Kings of Sweden, Norway and Netherlands send congratulatory letter to Azerbaijani president
- 23.05.2017Frank-Walter Steinmeier sends congratulatory letter to Azerbaijani president
- 23.05.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s policy aimed at putting an end to conflicts between Muslim countries
- 23.05.2017MFA comments on anti-Azerbaijani article published in Russian state news agency
- 23.05.2017UK embassy in Azerbaijan to open book of condolences
- 23.05.2017Baku-Tbilisi-Kars project to change region’s fate - Turkish PM
- 23.05.2017President Ilham Aliyev offers condolences to Theresa May
- 23.05.2017No Azerbaijanis among victims of Manchester explosion
- 23.05.2017Azerbaijan checking if its citizens among Manchester blast victims
- 22.05.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives UAE delegation - UPDATED
- 22.05.2017Azerbaijani FM briefs European Parliament delegation on settlement process of Karabakh conflict
- 22.05.2017BSEC summit ends with adoption of Istanbul Declaration
- 22.05.2017Erdogan: Some were suspicious that BSEC could continue to exist long
- 22.05.2017MP: Azerbaijan supports organizing peace platform between Armenia, Azerbaijan at European Parliament
- 22.05.2017Romanian investors seeking to expand relations with Azerbaijan, says envoy
- 22.05.2017European Parliament committee chair says Azerbaijan is a valuable partner for Europe
- 22.05.2017BSEC summit: Erdogan sharply reacts to Armenian deputy FM’s anti-Azerbaijani remarks
- 22.05.2017Parl’t speaker: Armenia violates regional security, stability by continuing occupation of Azerbaijani territories
- 05.05.2017Azerbaijan's First VP Mehriban Aliyeva meets UNESCO Director General Irina Bokova
- 05.05.2017Azerbaijani president meets Council of Europe deputy secretary general
- 06.05.2017President Ilham Aliyev and first lady Mehriban Aliyeva met with vice president of Bulgaria
- 05.05.2017Azerbaijani president meets UNESCO director general
- 05.05.2017UN: Extremists inflict damage on society through various means
- 05.05.2017Food security impossible without peace, says FAO director general