Azerbaijani president meets Malian counterpart
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has today met with President of the Republic of Mali Ibrahim Boubacar Keita who is on a visit in the country.
The importance of the Baku-hosted 4th World Forum on Intercultural Dialogue was noted at the meeting. The level of political relations was hailed, and they also stressed the significance of developing economic cooperation between the two countries.
The Malian President praised warm hospitality shown to him in Azerbaijan. He said Azerbaijan has achieved rapid development under the leadership of President Ilham Aliyev to gain great influence in the world.
President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita described the head of state’s landslide victory in the elections as indicative of the people's trust and confidence in the Azerbaijani President. The Malian President praised Azerbaijan's rapid development, saying Baku has become a center of global intercultural dialogue.
Underlining his country's keenness to develop bilateral ties with Azerbaijan, the Malian President expressed their need to study Azerbaijan's experience, technical capabilities as well as management experience in various fields of economy, including the agricultural sector.
President Ibrahim Boubacar Keita also hailed good prospects for cooperation with Azerbaijan in military-technical and energy spheres, expressing his country's interest in studying Azerbaijan's experience in the fight against terrorism.
Hailing good opportunities for developing Azerbaijan-Mali bilateral relations, President Ilham Aliyev underlined the two countries' fruitful cooperation within international organizations. The head of state noted the importance of exploring opportunities for economic cooperation, mutual trade and investment making between the two countries.
- 25.04.2018Romanian president congratulates Azerbaijani president
- 25.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev completes official visit to Turkey
- 25.04.2018Ilham Aliyev: Turkey-Azerbaijan joint projects are of great economic and political significance
- 25.04.2018President Aliyev: Azerbaijan is increasing its military power also at expense of Turkish defense products
- 25.04.2018Turkey is one of world’s powers: Azerbaijani president
- 25.04.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan-Turkey brotherhood, friendship has great future
- 25.04.2018Azerbaijan, Turkey ink six documents
- 25.04.2018Erdogan says hopes he will make first foreign visit to Azerbaijan as president after June 24 elections
- 25.04.2018Ankara hosts Azerbaijan-Turkey High-Level Strategic Cooperation Council meeting
- 25.04.2018Israeli envoy visits Guba Genocide Memorial Complex
- 25.04.2018Turkish parliament speaker: Ilham Aliyev is important person for region and whole world
- 25.04.2018Meeting of Azerbaijani, Turkish presidents kicks off in Ankara
- 25.04.2018Azerbaijani president officially welcomed in Ankara
- 25.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev visits Anitkabir in Ankara
- 25.04.2018Ilham Aliyev: No countries in world are as close to each other as Azerbaijan and Turkey
- 25.04.2018Azerbaijani, Turkish presidents dined together
- 24.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev visits Heydar Aliyev Park in Ankara
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijani president arrives in Turkey on official visit
- 24.04.2018UN secretary general congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 24.04.2018France’s Macron congratulates President Ilham Aliyev on presidential election victory
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijan’s consul general addresses Los Angeles Baha’i community
- 24.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives Russian foreign intelligence chief
- 23.04.2018Azarbaijan's president to visit Turkey on Tuesday
- 23.04.2018Samad Seyidov: I’ve been in PACE for 18 years and no one can accuse me of corruption
- 23.04.2018Azerbaijani president offers condolences to Afghan counterpart
- 23.04.2018Pakistani president congratulates Ilham Aliyev
- 23.04.2018Israeli PM Netanyahu congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 23.04.2018Russian minister: Stability in Azerbaijan is of great importance
- 23.04.2018PACE spring session kicks off today
- 21.04.2018Georgian PM congratulates Novruz Mammadov
- 21.04.2018TANAP, TAP to play important role in ensuring Europe’s energy security – Turkish minister
- 21.04.2018Plight of Azerbaijani IDPs to be highlighted at PACE spring session
- 20.04.2018Baku: Belgian MPs’ acting as supporters of Kaspar Karampetian causes regret
- 20.04.2018Azerbaijani Emergency Situations Ministry hosts meeting with foreign military attaches
- 20.04.2018King of Saudi Arabia congratulates President Ilham Aliyev
- 20.04.2018Miroslav Lajčák: UN’s success in preventing conflict should be the norm – not the exception
- 20.04.2018German president congratulates Ilham Aliyev on re-election as Azerbaijani president
- 19.04.2018Mohammed VI, King of Morocco congratulates Ilham Aliyev on re-election as Azerbaijani president
- 19.04.2018Zakharova: We're glad that there is an unbiased view of Skripal issue in Azerbaijan
- 19.04.2018Zakharova: Relations with Azerbaijan a foreign policy priority for Russia
- 05.05.2017Azerbaijan's First VP Mehriban Aliyeva meets UNESCO Director General Irina Bokova
- 05.05.2017Azerbaijani president meets Council of Europe deputy secretary general
- 06.05.2017President Ilham Aliyev and first lady Mehriban Aliyeva met with vice president of Bulgaria
- 05.05.2017Azerbaijani president meets UNESCO director general
- 05.05.2017UN: Extremists inflict damage on society through various means
- 05.05.2017Food security impossible without peace, says FAO director general