Azerbaijani law enforcement took active role in investigation into 15 July coup attempt in Turkey: prosecutor general
During the meeting, Garalov noted that Azerbaijan-Turkey relations, which are based upon the principles of friendship and brotherhood, have risen to the level of reliable strategic cooperation.
Garalov voiced contentment with the level of bilateral cooperation in the legal sphere, stressing that Azerbaijan’s law enforcement agencies took an active role in the investigation into the 15 July coup attempt in Turkey.
Expressing his gratitude for the support provided by the Azerbaijani state and people during the failed coup attempt in Turkey, Abdulhamit Gul said he is confident that bilateral relations will continue to develop in all areas.
The Turkish minister also extended congratulations on the occasion of the 100th anniversary of the establishment of the Azerbaijani Democratic Republic.
During the meeting, the Turkish delegation was thoroughly informed about the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict.
The Turkish minister offered his condolences to the Azerbaijani people over the 100th anniversary of the Genocide of Azerbaijanis commemorated a few days ago.
The Turkish delegation then visited the Museum of History of the General Prosecutor’s Office.
Related news releases
- 21.07.2018“The visit of the Azerbaijani president to France is extremely important from the point of view of ensuring our national interests”
- 21.07.2018Angela Merkel to visit Azerbaijan
- 20.07.2018Azerbaijani president meets with president of French National Assembly - UPDATED
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev completed France visit
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates King Philippe of Belgium
- 20.07.2018Azerbaijani, French presidents discuss settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict - UPDATED
- 20.07.2018President Sergio Mattarella’s visit to Azerbaijan in spotlight of Italian media
- 20.07.2018Mehriban Aliyeva: 177 foreign legal entities carry out illegal economic activities in occupied Azerbaijani lands - UPDATED
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with SADE director general
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with Executive VP of Bouygues Travaux Publics
- 20.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Forms of threats to global security becoming more complex, dangerous
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with CEO of CIFAL Group
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with Iveco France president
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with chairman of Rothschild & Co Supervisory Board
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with Thales International official
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Managing Director of Wilmotte & Associes Architectes
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chief Executive Officer of SUEZ
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev met with President of French Senate
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President meets with Airbus vice-president for Eurasia
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chairman and CEO of Total
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chairman and CEO of Naval Group in Paris
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President meets with Executive Chairman of French Institute of International Relations in Paris
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani president arrives in France
- 19.07.2018Sergio Mattarella: Azerbaijan can become ‘the main hero of a new page’ in development of economic potential of three seas
- 19.07.2018Turkish FM expected to visit Azerbaijan
- 19.07.2018Baku hosts Azerbaijan-Italy business forum
- 19.07.2018Sergio Mattarella: "Italy will remain sincere, resolute and loyal partner to Azerbaijan"
- 19.07.2018President of Azerbaijan: "Cooperation between Azerbaijan and Italy successfully develops in all directions"
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President signs order on awarding "Shohrat" Order to Laura Mattarella
- 18.07.2018FMs of Caspian states to meet before summit of heads of state
- 18.07.2018Baku urges foreign journalists to respect Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 18.07.2018OSCE/ODIHR releases final report on Azerbaijan’s presidential election
- 18.07.2018Caspian gas ‘very important’ for Europe – Italian president
- 18.07.2018Azerbaijan, Italy ink bilateral documents
- 18.07.2018Presidents of Azerbaijan, Italy hold expanded meeting
- 18.07.2018Azerbaijani, Italian presidents hold one-on-one meeting
- 18.07.2018Italian president welcomed with official ceremony in Azerbaijan
- 17.07.2018Italian President arrives in Azerbaijan for official visit
- 17.07.2018Russia-Azerbaijan ties ‘on the rise’ – new envoy
- 17.07.2018Date set for summit of Caspian states
- 04.04.2018Bulgarian NGO issues interim report on upcoming presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 04.04.2018Iran, Azerbaijan to negotiate on implementation of latest agreements
- 04.04.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan has always stood by Palestinian people - UPDATED
- 03.04.2018President Aliyev congratulates Sisi on reelection as Egyptian president
- 03.04.2018Indian FM due in Azerbaijan
- 03.04.2018President of UN General Assembly to visit Azerbaijan