Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan sign documents
A ceremony of signing Azerbaijan-Turkmenistan documents has been held with participation of President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov.
President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov signed the Declaration on Strategic Partnership between Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan.
The protocol on amendments and additions to the agreement on organizing cargo transportation, exploitation, registration, and use of freight wagons and containers in the international direct rail-ferry service through the ports of Baku (Azerbaijan) and Türkmenbaşy (Turkmenistan) was signed by Azerbaijan Railways CSJC Chairman Javid Gurbanov and Turkmenistan’s Railway Minister Deryaguly Byashimov.
The memorandum of cooperation between Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Taxes and Turkmenistan’s Ministry of Finance in the field of activities of taxation authorities was signed by Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov and Turkmenistan’s Minister of Finance Gochmyrat Myradov.
The agreement between Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the State Committee of Turkmenistan on Tourism on cooperation in the field of tourism" was signed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Elmar Mammadyarov and Chairman of Turkmenistan’s State Committee for Tourism Serdar Cholukov.
The agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of maritime merchant shipping was signed by Chairman of Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping CJSC Rauf Valiyev and Chairman of the State Marine and River Transport Service Amanmyrat Gurdov.
The agreement on cooperation between the interior ministries of Azerbaijan Turkmenistan was signed by Azerbaijani Interior Minister Ramil Usubov and Turkmen Interior Minister Isgender Mulikov.
The agreement on cooperation between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan in the field of veterinary medicine and the agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of plant quarantine was signed by Azerbaijan’s Minister of Agriculture Heydar Asadov and Turkmenistan’s Minister of Agriculture and Water Resources Nursakhet Sapardurdyev.
The agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of protection of copyright and related rights and the agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of industrial property protection was signed by Azerbaijan’s Minister of Economy Shahin Mustafayev and Turkmenistan’s Minister of Economy and Development Batyr Bazarov.
The agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of civil defense, prevention and elimination of emergency situations was signed by Azerbaijan’s Minister of Emergency Situations Kamaladdin Heydarov and Turkmenistan’s Deputy Minister of Defense.
The agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of environmental protection was signed by Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov and the Chairman of Turkmenistan’s State Committee for Environmental Protection and Land Resources Batyrmyrat Orazmyradov.
The agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of culture was signed by Azerbaijan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Elmar Mammadyarov and Turkmenistan’s Acting Minister of Culture Atageldy Shamyradov.
Related news releases
- 20.10.2017Kubiv: Positivity in Kiev-Baku relations bothers some inside and outside of Ukraine
- 20.10.2017Austrian ambassador: Azerbaijan and Armenia can not be forced into one way of solution - INTERVIEW
- 20.10.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s external debt less than 20% of GDP - UPDATED
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijani president ends visit to Turkey
- 20.10.2017MP Samad Seyidov criticizes Ukrainian colleagues for voting against Azerbaijan at PACE
- 20.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends D8 Summit in Istanbul
- 19.10.2017Azerbaijani President met with Iranian First Vice President in Istanbul
- 19.10.2017Azerbaijani president arrives in Turkey
- 19.10.2017Moscow: Main articles of convention on Caspian Sea status agreed
- 19.10.2017Azerbaijani FM receives delegation of Cooperation Council for Arab States of Gulf
- 19.10.2017Baku to host next round of talks on new EU-Azerbaijan deal
- 19.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives first vice PM of Ukraine
- 18.10.2017Luxembourgian delegation says the anti-Azerbaijani campaign 'unfair'
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijani president receives CIS Frontier Troops’ Commanders
- 18.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives Polish FM - UPDATED
- 18.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives delegation of Cooperation Council for Arab States of Gulf - UPDATED
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijani, Polish FMs meet in Baku - UPDATED
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijan hails Poland’s unequivocal stance on principle of territorial integrity
- 18.10.2017Polish FM: Azerbaijan is an energy supplier to Eastern Europe
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijan sees co-op with EU as one of its foreign policy priorities
- 18.10.2017Portugal's interior minister resigns after deadly wildfires
- 18.10.2017FM Mammadyarov: Armenian president’s irresponsibly going beyond joint statement ‘not right’
- 18.10.2017EU: Human trafficking victims are mostly migrants, children and women
- 17.10.2017Mahmoud Abbas congratulates President Aliyev
- 17.10.2017Saudi King congratulates President Aliyev
- 17.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives credentials of incoming Greek ambassador
- 17.10.2017Ambassador: US singles out three main directions for implementing economic reforms
- 17.10.2017US assistance to Azerbaijan over past 25 years exceed $1.3 bln – Ambassador Cekuta
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijan seeks to join one of geopolitical groups within Inter-parliamentary Union
- 16.10.2017OPINION: Russia continues to supply modern weapons to occupant Armenia
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijani president ends visit to Switzerland
- 16.10.2017Meeting of Azerbaijani and Armenian presidents took place in constructive atmosphere - STATEMENT
- 16.10.2017A Ban to Shackling for Mentally Disabled People in Ghana
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijan is an important country for U.S. – Ambassador Cekuta
- 14.10.2017Bulgarian president ends visit to Azerbaijan
- 13.10.2017EU says new deal with Azerbaijan should be worked out properly
- 13.10.2017EU urges dialogue between Azerbaijan and PACE
- 13.10.2017US, Azerbaijan enjoy strong partnership in field of security, diplomat says
- 13.10.2017President Rumen Radev reaffirms Bulgaria’s support for realization of Southern Gas Corridor project
- 13.10.2017Bulgarian president pays respect to national leader Heydar Aliyev and Azerbaijani heroes
- 08.08.2017Azerbaijani, Turkmen presidents make statement to the press
- 08.08.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan-Turkmenistan co-op will deepen - UPDATED
- 08.08.2017Azerbaijan president: ‘We want lasting stability and peace in the region’
- 08.08.2017Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov: ‘Turkmen-Azerbaijani relations experiencing new stage’
- 08.08.2017Ambassador: ‘Nawaz Sharif's dismissal will not affect Pakistan's relations with other countries’
- 08.08.2017Ambassador: ‘Azerbaijan-Pakistan military coop developing in upward trend’