Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan sign documents
A ceremony of signing Azerbaijan-Turkmenistan documents has been held with participation of President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov.
President of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov signed the Declaration on Strategic Partnership between Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan.
The protocol on amendments and additions to the agreement on organizing cargo transportation, exploitation, registration, and use of freight wagons and containers in the international direct rail-ferry service through the ports of Baku (Azerbaijan) and Türkmenbaşy (Turkmenistan) was signed by Azerbaijan Railways CSJC Chairman Javid Gurbanov and Turkmenistan’s Railway Minister Deryaguly Byashimov.
The memorandum of cooperation between Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Taxes and Turkmenistan’s Ministry of Finance in the field of activities of taxation authorities was signed by Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov and Turkmenistan’s Minister of Finance Gochmyrat Myradov.
The agreement between Azerbaijan’s Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the State Committee of Turkmenistan on Tourism on cooperation in the field of tourism" was signed by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Azerbaijan Elmar Mammadyarov and Chairman of Turkmenistan’s State Committee for Tourism Serdar Cholukov.
The agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of maritime merchant shipping was signed by Chairman of Azerbaijan Caspian Shipping CJSC Rauf Valiyev and Chairman of the State Marine and River Transport Service Amanmyrat Gurdov.
The agreement on cooperation between the interior ministries of Azerbaijan Turkmenistan was signed by Azerbaijani Interior Minister Ramil Usubov and Turkmen Interior Minister Isgender Mulikov.
The agreement on cooperation between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan in the field of veterinary medicine and the agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of plant quarantine was signed by Azerbaijan’s Minister of Agriculture Heydar Asadov and Turkmenistan’s Minister of Agriculture and Water Resources Nursakhet Sapardurdyev.
The agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of protection of copyright and related rights and the agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of industrial property protection was signed by Azerbaijan’s Minister of Economy Shahin Mustafayev and Turkmenistan’s Minister of Economy and Development Batyr Bazarov.
The agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of civil defense, prevention and elimination of emergency situations was signed by Azerbaijan’s Minister of Emergency Situations Kamaladdin Heydarov and Turkmenistan’s Deputy Minister of Defense.
The agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of environmental protection was signed by Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov and the Chairman of Turkmenistan’s State Committee for Environmental Protection and Land Resources Batyrmyrat Orazmyradov.
The agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan on cooperation in the field of culture was signed by Azerbaijan’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Elmar Mammadyarov and Turkmenistan’s Acting Minister of Culture Atageldy Shamyradov.
Related news releases
- 14.12.2017First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva met with delegation led by UK Minister of State for Trade and Export Promotion
- 14.12.2017First VP Mehriban Aliyeva meets with UK Minister of State for Trade and Export Promotion
- 14.12.2017Bahar Muradova: Europe tends to react only when itself faced with threat
- 13.12.2017Ambassador: Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan are strategic partners
- 13.12.2017‘Jerusalem has not been abandoned,’ Erdogan says
- 13.12.2017OIC member states recognize E. Jerusalem as Palestine’s capital
- 13.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: U.S. should reconsider its decision on Jerusalem
- 13.12.2017U.S. provides over $30.8 million for mine and UXO clearance in Azerbaijan
- 13.12.2017Mahmoud Abbas rules out U.S. mediator role in Palestine-Israel peace process
- 13.12.2017Turkey’s Erdogan calls for recognition of Jerusalem as ‘occupied capital of Palestine’
- 13.12.2017Erdogan calls Israel an ‘occupying and terror state’
- 13.12.2017OIC summit on Jerusalem kicks off in Istanbul
- 13.12.2017OIC FMs meet in Istanbul to discuss Jerusalem issue
- 12.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Turkey
- 12.12.2017Iran’s Rouhani to visit Azerbaijan next year
- 12.12.2017ECHR: Armenia has to pay for damage to Azerbaijani IDPs
- 12.12.2017Caucasian Muslims Office issues statement on al-Quds
- 12.12.2017Kazakh President Nazarbayev to propose date for Caspian summit
- 12.12.2017Deputy FM says he doesn’t believe in Azerbaijan’s accession to WTO in coming years
- 12.12.2017Azerbaijan says issues on aviation agreement with EU can be resolved in early 2018
- 12.12.2017Azerbaijan, Georgia to continue negotiations on border delimitation early next year
- 12.12.2017Caspian states to sign separate agreement on water surface division
- 12.12.2017No middle line or any common principle for division of Caspian seabed: Azerbaijani deputy FM
- 12.12.2017Talks on new Azerbaijan-EU agreement may end by late 2018 – deputy FM
- 11.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives Russian State Duma delegation
- 09.12.2017Erdogan invites Ilham Aliyev to attend OIC summit on Jerusalem issue
- 08.12.2017President Aliyev appoints Azerbaijan’s honorary consul to Djibouti
- 08.12.2017Azerbaijan appoints new ambassador to Croatia
- 08.12.2017Azerbaijan recalls ambassador from Tajikistan
- 08.12.2017Russia never requested Azerbaijan for agrément for Georgy Zuev - Lavrov
- 08.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives credentials of incoming Sudanese ambassador
- 07.12.2017Elmar Mammadyarov attends the meeting of the GUAM Council of MFA
- 07.12.2017“ASAN Service” is a huge revolution in field of public services – Azerbaijani president
- 07.12.2017Israeli Embassy in Baku reacts to protests over Trump’s Jerusalem declaration
- 07.12.2017UK minister of state for trade to visit Azerbaijan
- 07.12.2017Novruz Mammadov: Azerbaijani public concerned over unfair attitude of certain circles in West and Europe
- 07.12.2017Lavrov: Russia will contribute to search for mutually acceptable solutions to Karabakh conflict
- 07.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Guba district
- 07.12.2017Azerbaijan supports peaceful settlement of Israeli-Palestinian conflict - Foreign Ministry
- 06.12.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan expands partnership with Russia in technology sector
- 08.08.2017Azerbaijani, Turkmen presidents make statement to the press
- 08.08.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan-Turkmenistan co-op will deepen - UPDATED
- 08.08.2017Azerbaijan president: ‘We want lasting stability and peace in the region’
- 08.08.2017Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov: ‘Turkmen-Azerbaijani relations experiencing new stage’
- 08.08.2017Ambassador: ‘Nawaz Sharif's dismissal will not affect Pakistan's relations with other countries’
- 08.08.2017Ambassador: ‘Azerbaijan-Pakistan military coop developing in upward trend’