Azerbaijan, Turkey sign several documents
A ceremony of signing Azerbaijan-Turkey agreements was held with participation of Azerbaijan's President Ilham Aliyev and his Turkish counterpart Recep Tayyip Erdogan, following the sixth meeting of the Azerbaijan-Turkey High-Level Strategic Cooperation Council in Baku Oct. 31.
A memorandum of understanding on cooperation in the field of higher education between the Azerbaijani Ministry of Education and the Turkish Council of Higher Education was signed by Azerbaijan’s Education Minister Mikayil Jabbarov and President of the Council of Higher Education Yekta Sarac.
An agreement on cooperation in the field of education between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkey was signed by Azerbaijani Education Minister Mikayil Jabbarov and Turkish Minister of National Education Ismet Yilmaz.
A memorandum of understanding on signing a preferential trade agreement between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkey was signed by Azerbaijani Economy Minister Shahin Mustafayev and his Turkish counterpart Nihat Zeybekci.
An agreement on cooperation in the field of defense industry between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkey was signed by Azerbaijani Defense Minister Zakir Hasanov and Turkish Minister of National Defense Nurettin Canikli.
An agreement on cooperation in the sphere of production and certification of seeds of forage plants between the governments of Azerbaijan and Turkey was signed by Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov and his Turkish counterpart Mevlut Cavusoglu.
- 20.02.2018Sergey Lebedev to lead CIS observation mission in Azerbaijan presidential election - UPDATED
- 20.02.2018Outgoing Czech ambassador to Azerbaijan to serve as envoy to Russia
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijan names new ambassador to Jordan
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijan appoints new consul in Batumi
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan mull energy cooperation
- 19.02.2018Montenegrin president to attend 6th Global Baku Forum
- 19.02.2018ODIHR needs assessment mission to arrive in Baku on Feb. 21 - UPDATED
- 19.02.2018PACE to decide on sending mission for observation of Azerbaijan presidential election in mid-March
- 19.02.2018Ilham Aliyev: Armenia’s hypocritical position is key impediment to achieving progress in Karabakh talks - UPDATED
- 19.02.2018EU special rep. for South Caucasus arrives in Baku
- 17.02.2018Baku hosts event in support of Turkey’s Afrin op
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijani FM attends roundtable at Munich Security Conference
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijani MFA: Armenia's speaking of peace is a 'clear hypocrisy'
- 16.02.2018Baku reacts to Russian MFA spokesperson’s remarks
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijani FM to meet with OSCE chairman
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan invites int’l observers to monitor upcoming presidential election – EU envoy
- 16.02.201854th Munich Security Conference to start today
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijani president: New agreement with EU to create a new co-op format
- 15.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev offers condolences to Donald Trump
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijani president meets with Italian deputy economic development minister
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijani FM to attend Munich Security Conference
- 15.02.2018Summit of Caspian states to take place in 2H18
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijani president sends congratulatory letter to Serbian counterpart
- 14.02.2018GUAM to send observation mission for upcoming presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 14.02.2018Another member of "Music for Peace" project off Azerbaijan’s ‘black list’
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan excludes another Russian musician from “blacklist”
- 14.02.2018Ali Hasanov: Legal proceedings to be initiated against organizers, executors of anti-Azerbaijani campaign
- 14.02.2018Russian musician Vitaly Vatulya removed from Azerbaijan’s ‘blacklist’
- 14.02.2018FM: Co-op with EU does not affect Azerbaijan’s friendly ties with Russia
- 14.02.2018Council of Europe receives invitations from Azerbaijan to observe technical preparation meetings for presidential election
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan one of most active members of PACE – CoE Baku Office
- 14.02.2018FM Mammadyarov: Azerbaijan, EU have some divergent views on issues of trade, tariffs and subsidies
- 14.02.2018FM: Azerbaijan attaches great importance to development of strategic partnership with Russia
- 14.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives British PM's trade envoy
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan removes Argentinean musician from ‘blacklist’
- 14.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives US delegation
- 14.02.2018British PM's trade envoy arrives in Azerbaijan
- 13.02.2018Azerbaijan invites PACE to observe presidential election
- 13.02.2018Milan court acquits Luca Volontè accused of political corruption linked to Azerbaijan
- 13.02.2018CIS Inter-Parliamentary Assembly to observe presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 11.06.2010Ali Bilge Cankorel: Democracy is young in Azerbaijan and much should be done for the complete development of the democracy
- 11.06.2010Russian and French prime ministers discuss Nagorno Karabakh conflict
- 11.06.2010US and UK ambassadors stake over World Cup match - PHOTO
- 11.06.2010Meeting with STRATFOR CEO held in Azerbaijan Diplomatic Academy
- 11.06.2010Mahmoud Mammadguliyev: “First technical meeting with the European Commission within the Eastern Partnership Program will take place on June 21 in Brussels”
- 11.06.2010Azerbaijani president signs an order approving inter-governmental agreement between Azerbaijan and Kuwait