Azerbaijan, S. Korea mark 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations
The Embassy of the South Korea in Azerbaijan hosted a reception dedicated to the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
Addressing the event, deputy ambassador Kwon Dong-seok said that the two countries have made great progress in their relations for the past 25 years and are determined to further develop the mutual cooperation.
"One of the main indicators of developed relations between our countries is the activities of numerous South Korean companies in Azerbaijan. Of course, there are some areas where our cooperation is not at a high level yet, but we are working to develop those areas as well," he said.
Kwon Dong-seok noted that various events will be held on the occasion of the anniversary, including support for IDPs, the South Korea-Azerbaijan Joint Traditional Music Concert, a Taekwondo tournament, the Korea-Azerbaijan Joint Art Exhibition, the Korean Culinary Festival, etc.
The deputy ambassador said that on Sept. 17 the Heydar Aliyev Palace will host a concert program involving nearly 80 renowned South Korean artists and taekwondo masters.
"The event will be dedicated to the harmony of Azerbaijani and South Korean music,” he added.
Related news releases
- 20.11.2017Top diplomats from Caspian states to meet in Moscow on December 4-5
- 20.11.2017New EU strategy puts emphasis on ties with neighboring countries – envoy
- 20.11.2017Azerbaijani, Russian FMs meet in Baku - UPDATED
- 20.11.2017Baku to host meeting of Russia-Azerbaijan intergovernmental commission on military-technical co-op
- 20.11.2017Lavrov comments on possible creation of Azerbaijan-Turkey-Russia co-op format
- 20.11.2017Lavrov: ‘Menu’ on Karabakh conflict settlement on negotiating table
- 20.11.2017Azerbaijani, Pakistani, Turkish FMs to meet in Baku
- 20.11.2017Russia to host ministerial meeting on Caspian Sea legal status
- 20.11.2017Azerbaijan, Russia sign document on 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations
- 20.11.2017Russia would welcome Azerbaijan’s accession to Eurasian Economic Union, says Lavrov
- 20.11.2017Lavrov: Russia, Azerbaijan are strategic partners
- 19.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev received delegation led by Russian FM
- 17.11.2017Azerbaijani president sends congratulatory letter to Latvian counterpart
- 17.11.2017Meeting of EU-Azerbaijan subcommittee on cooperation to take place in December
- 17.11.2017Azerbaijani deputy FM says talks on new agreement with EU can be finished next year
- 17.11.2017Booking.com restarts illegal hotel reservations in occupied Azerbaijani territories
- 17.11.2017Deputy FM: We try Azerbaijan’s position to be reflected in EaP summit declaration
- 17.11.2017UNICEF regional director to visit Azerbaijan
- 17.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives Uzbek deputy PM
- 16.11.2017U.S. actively works with Azerbaijan towards ensuring global energy security – ambassador
- 16.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives Kazakh first deputy PM
- 16.11.2017Moscow: Lavrov to discuss bilateral relations in Baku
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijani FM to meet with OSCE MG co-chairs in Moscow
- 16.11.2017Uzbek defense minister in Azerbaijan for official visit
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijani, Brazilian FMs meet in Baku - UPDATED
- 15.11.2017Ilham Aliyev congratulates Borut Pahor on reelection as Slovenian president
- 15.11.2017UK ambassadors from regional countries to hold conference in Baku
- 15.11.2017Brazil’s position on violation of sovereignty in world based on long-term policy – FM
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijan, Brazil agree to expand bilateral ties
- 15.11.2017FM: Brazil supports Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 15.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives delegation led by Brazilian FM
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijani president receives Moldovan interior minister - UPDATED
- 15.11.2017A reception is held in Paris in honor of the nomination of Baku as a candidate city for the exhibition "Ехpо 2025"
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijani President sends congratulatory letter to Palestinian President
- 14.11.2017FM Mammadyarov receives governor of Egypt’s South Sinai
- 14.11.2017Ilham Aliyev: CoE secretary general’s activity caused artificial crisis with Azerbaijan
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijani FM receives incoming Sudanese ambassador
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijani FM to visit Moscow on Nov. 16
- 14.11.2017Brazilian FM to visit Azerbaijan
- 13.11.2017Azerbaijani FM receives outgoing ambassador of Bulgaria
- 11.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives delegation led by secretary of Vietnam Communist Party
- 11.09.2017Tehran: Summit of Iranian, Azerbaijani, Russian presidents to focus on discussion of regional, int’l issues
- 11.09.2017Azerbaijani FM receives Spain’s new charge d’affaires
- 10.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev met with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani in Astana - UPDATED
- 10.09.2017Azerbaijani President: We resolutely condemn massacre and mass violence against Muslims in Myanmar
- 10.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev: Armenia, which destroyed our holy mosques in Azerbaijan, cannot be a friend of Muslim countries