Azerbaijan, S. Korea mark 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations
The Embassy of the South Korea in Azerbaijan hosted a reception dedicated to the 25th anniversary of diplomatic relations between the two countries.
Addressing the event, deputy ambassador Kwon Dong-seok said that the two countries have made great progress in their relations for the past 25 years and are determined to further develop the mutual cooperation.
"One of the main indicators of developed relations between our countries is the activities of numerous South Korean companies in Azerbaijan. Of course, there are some areas where our cooperation is not at a high level yet, but we are working to develop those areas as well," he said.
Kwon Dong-seok noted that various events will be held on the occasion of the anniversary, including support for IDPs, the South Korea-Azerbaijan Joint Traditional Music Concert, a Taekwondo tournament, the Korea-Azerbaijan Joint Art Exhibition, the Korean Culinary Festival, etc.
The deputy ambassador said that on Sept. 17 the Heydar Aliyev Palace will host a concert program involving nearly 80 renowned South Korean artists and taekwondo masters.
"The event will be dedicated to the harmony of Azerbaijani and South Korean music,” he added.
Related news releases
- 21.05.2018Vucic: Serbia intends to develop co-op with Azerbaijan in all spheres
- 21.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Relations with Serbia of great importance to Azerbaijan
- 21.05.2018Aleksandar Vucic: Much remains to be done in Serbia in terms of Azerbaijan’s interests
- 21.05.2018President Vucic: Serbia is friendly country to Azerbaijan
- 21.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan-Serbia ties will continue to develop successfully
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijani, Serbian presidents make press statements
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijan, Serbia ink several documents
- 21.05.2018Presidents of Azerbaijan, Serbia hold expanded meeting
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijani, Serbian presidents hold one-on-one meeting
- 21.05.2018Serbia’s Vucic officially welcomed in Baku
- 21.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Significant work done towards rapid reduction of unemployment - UPDATED
- 21.05.2018Serbian president arrives in Azerbaijan
- 21.05.2018Legal status of Caspian Sea to be discussed in Astana on May 21-24
- 19.05.2018Poroshenko signs decree on recalling Ukraine’s representatives from CIS statutory bodies
- 19.05.2018Elmar Mammadyarov: "Azerbaijan remains ready to contribute to the just solution of the Palestinian issue"
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijan’s First Vice-President meets with UNESCO Director General in Paris
- 18.05.2018Mehriban Aliyev attends conference on 80th birthday of Koïchiro Matsuura in Paris
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijani, Kyrgyz presidents hold phone talk
- 18.05.2018Baku to convey serious protest to Russian Foreign Ministry
- 16.05.2018Head of delegation: No one will accept such Council of Europe
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to King of Norway
- 16.05.2018Samad Seyidov: I’ve been interrogated for 3 hours
- 16.05.2018Samad Seyidov: Those who face sanctions in PACE are the ones who support Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 16.05.2018Head of delegation: Azerbaijan to continue activity in PACE
- 16.05.2018Samad Seyidov: PACE decision – a manifestation of double standard attitude towards Azerbaijan
- 16.05.2018Jamewstown Foundation president: BTK to carry military cargo, Turkey gives initial consent
- 16.05.2018Final declaration of PABSEC Istanbul summit does not include paragraph on al-Quds
- 16.05.2018PACE committee imposes sanction on Azerbaijani MP Samad Seyidov
- 16.05.2018Russia says concerned over 'dangerous escalation' in Gaza
- 16.05.2018What points does report of Independent Investigation Body on allegations of corruption within PACE highlight? - OPINION
- 16.05.2018Israeli ambassador: Peace will not be attainable as long as Palestinians refuse to recognize Jewish people as a nation - INTERVIEW
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan names new deputy foreign minister
- 15.05.2018Palestinian ambassador: Trump ‘added fuel to the fire’ - INTERVIEW
- 15.05.2018Ilham Aliyev receives former president of Dutch Senate - UPDATED
- 14.05.2018Elmar Mammadyarov met with the EU High Representative
- 14.05.2018President Aliyev congratulates Malaysian PM
- 14.05.2018ACRE staff member asks Baku not to blacklist him for visiting occupied lands
- 13.05.2018Foreign Minister Elmar Mammadyarov departed to Belgium to attend the international conference on the victims of ethnic and religious violence in the Middle East
- 12.05.2018May 28 declared Azerbaijan National Day in Pennsylvania
- 11.05.2018Illegal “charter” signed between France’s Alfortville and Armenian-occupied Lachin city of Azerbaijan annulled
- 11.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives delegation led by secretary of Vietnam Communist Party
- 11.09.2017Tehran: Summit of Iranian, Azerbaijani, Russian presidents to focus on discussion of regional, int’l issues
- 11.09.2017Azerbaijani FM receives Spain’s new charge d’affaires
- 10.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev met with Iranian President Hassan Rouhani in Astana - UPDATED
- 10.09.2017Azerbaijani President: We resolutely condemn massacre and mass violence against Muslims in Myanmar
- 10.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev: Armenia, which destroyed our holy mosques in Azerbaijan, cannot be a friend of Muslim countries