“ASAN Service” is a huge revolution in field of public services – Azerbaijani president
“ASAN Service” is a huge revolution in the field of public services, said Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev.
The president made the remarks addressing the opening of Guba “ASAN heyat” complex of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations on Thursday, APA reported.
"The opening of an “ASAN Service” center in Guba is a great event. This is the 12th center. Five of the centers were established in Baku and 7 in other parts of the country, including Guba,” he said.
The head of state noted that “ASAN Service” has been operating for five years now.
“Over these five years, it has won the sympathy of the Azerbaijani people, having received more than 18 million applications. What’s more, approval of “ASAN Service's” performance is virtually a hundred percent. I have repeatedly stated and I want to say again that this is a great revolution in the field of public services,” he said.
“ASAN Service” is an Azerbaijani brand, which is an intellectual product which we are exporting, added President Aliyev.
"Several countries are interested in “ASAN Service”. Our “ASAN Service” has signed relevant documents with several countries and now its centers are being established in several countries. “ASAN Service” has also been given high assessment by international organizations. The UN awarded “ASAN Service” for public services. Several prestigious international organizations have been successfully cooperating with “ASAN Service”. As you know, along with the stationary centers, 10 buses are also serving on a mobile basis. Moreover, “ASAN Qatar service is already available,” he said.
The president said that three more ASAN centers are expected to be opened next year in the cities of Mingachevir, Shaki and Imishli.
He went on to say that the construction of five more centers will be launched next year, and they will be commissioned in 2019.
“We want the number of ASAN centers in the country to reach 20 till 2019. Thus, ASAN centers will operate in all regions of Azerbaijan and provide services to every citizen,” said President Aliyev.
Related news releases
- 22.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev sends letter to Pakistani counterpart
- 22.03.2018PACE co-rapporteurs to observe presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 19.03.2018Turkish FM to visit Azerbaijan in April
- 19.03.2018Azerbaijani official: Presidential election in Russia was transparent, democratic
- 19.03.2018Ilham Aliyev holds phone talk with Vladimir Putin
- 19.03.201883.3% of Azerbaijanis living in Russia voted for Putin
- 19.03.2018Iranian citizens to receive visas at Azerbaijani airports
- 19.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Vladimir Putin on winning presidential election
- 18.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with OPEC Secretary General - UPDATED
- 18.03.2018President of Moldova: "Global dialogues in Azerbaijan contribute to the reduction of international tension"
- 17.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Chinese counterpart on re-election as President
- 17.03.2018Two panels held on third day of 6th Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018China’s foreign policy mulled at 6th Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018Azerbaijani, Jordanian FMs exchange letters marking 25th anniversary of diplomatic ties
- 16.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives president of Paraguayan Senate - UPDATED
- 16.03.2018Security in the Balkans discussed at Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018Moldova nearing solution to Transnistrian conflict: President Dodon
- 16.03.2018Gennady Burbulis: I hope Azerbaijan, Armenia will come to agreement
- 16.03.2018Ex-PM Lagumdzija: Azerbaijani president’s visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina to open new page for co-op in many areas
- 16.03.2018Moldovan president: Geopolitical competition on the rise worldwide
- 16.03.2018South-West transport corridor project has great future, says Azerbaijani FM
- 16.03.2018Albania stands by Azerbaijan in Karabakh conflict – president
- 16.03.2018Situation in Middle East discussed at 6th Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018Turkish MFA: Zurich protocols benefited Armenia more than Turkey
- 16.03.2018Albania, Azerbaijan enjoy good relations: ex-president
- 16.03.2018Some states testing new weapons in Syria, ex-Lebanese PM claims
- 16.03.2018Working group set up to bring Azerbaijani citizens back from Iraq
- 16.03.2018Azerbaijani FM stresses need for reforms in UN
- 16.03.2018Turkish MP’s health deteriorates during speech at Global Baku Forum
- 16.03.2018Lebanon’s ex-PM: Unresolved Palestinian conflict lies at root of developments in region
- 15.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives Iranian FM - UPDATED
- 15.03.2018US Ambassador to Azerbaijan Cekuta to leave his position in late March
- 15.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with member of Bosnia and Herzegovina Presidency - UPDATED
- 15.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev presents “Dostlug” Order to UNESCO goodwill ambassador
- 15.03.2018First VP Mehriban Aliyeva meets president of Marianna V. Vardinoyannis Foundation
- 15.03.2018First VP Mehriban Aliyeva meets Italian Senate's VP
- 15.03.2018Azerbaijani president meets with Albanian counterpart - UPDATED
- 15.03.2018Ilham Aliyev sends congratulatory letter to Angela Merkel
- 15.03.2018Azerbaijan’s First VP Mehriban Aliyeva meets with Turkish PM
- 15.03.2018Respect for int’l law will further strengthen respect for territorial integrity of countries: Iranian FM
- 07.12.2017Elmar Mammadyarov attends the meeting of the GUAM Council of MFA
- 08.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives credentials of incoming Sudanese ambassador
- 08.12.2017Russia never requested Azerbaijan for agrément for Georgy Zuev - Lavrov
- 07.12.2017Israeli Embassy in Baku reacts to protests over Trump’s Jerusalem declaration
- 07.12.2017UK minister of state for trade to visit Azerbaijan
- 07.12.2017Novruz Mammadov: Azerbaijani public concerned over unfair attitude of certain circles in West and Europe