“ASAN Service” is a huge revolution in field of public services – Azerbaijani president
“ASAN Service” is a huge revolution in the field of public services, said Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev.
The president made the remarks addressing the opening of Guba “ASAN heyat” complex of the State Agency for Public Service and Social Innovations on Thursday, APA reported.
"The opening of an “ASAN Service” center in Guba is a great event. This is the 12th center. Five of the centers were established in Baku and 7 in other parts of the country, including Guba,” he said.
The head of state noted that “ASAN Service” has been operating for five years now.
“Over these five years, it has won the sympathy of the Azerbaijani people, having received more than 18 million applications. What’s more, approval of “ASAN Service's” performance is virtually a hundred percent. I have repeatedly stated and I want to say again that this is a great revolution in the field of public services,” he said.
“ASAN Service” is an Azerbaijani brand, which is an intellectual product which we are exporting, added President Aliyev.
"Several countries are interested in “ASAN Service”. Our “ASAN Service” has signed relevant documents with several countries and now its centers are being established in several countries. “ASAN Service” has also been given high assessment by international organizations. The UN awarded “ASAN Service” for public services. Several prestigious international organizations have been successfully cooperating with “ASAN Service”. As you know, along with the stationary centers, 10 buses are also serving on a mobile basis. Moreover, “ASAN Qatar service is already available,” he said.
The president said that three more ASAN centers are expected to be opened next year in the cities of Mingachevir, Shaki and Imishli.
He went on to say that the construction of five more centers will be launched next year, and they will be commissioned in 2019.
“We want the number of ASAN centers in the country to reach 20 till 2019. Thus, ASAN centers will operate in all regions of Azerbaijan and provide services to every citizen,” said President Aliyev.
Related news releases
- 23.07.2018Turkish FM to visit Azerbaijan on July 24
- 21.07.2018“The visit of the Azerbaijani president to France is extremely important from the point of view of ensuring our national interests”
- 21.07.2018Angela Merkel to visit Azerbaijan
- 20.07.2018Azerbaijani president meets with president of French National Assembly - UPDATED
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev completed France visit
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates King Philippe of Belgium
- 20.07.2018Azerbaijani, French presidents discuss settlement of Nagorno Karabakh conflict - UPDATED
- 20.07.2018President Sergio Mattarella’s visit to Azerbaijan in spotlight of Italian media
- 20.07.2018Mehriban Aliyeva: 177 foreign legal entities carry out illegal economic activities in occupied Azerbaijani lands - UPDATED
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with SADE director general
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with Executive VP of Bouygues Travaux Publics
- 20.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Forms of threats to global security becoming more complex, dangerous
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with CEO of CIFAL Group
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with Iveco France president
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with chairman of Rothschild & Co Supervisory Board
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets with Thales International official
- 20.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Managing Director of Wilmotte & Associes Architectes
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chief Executive Officer of SUEZ
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev met with President of French Senate
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President meets with Airbus vice-president for Eurasia
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chairman and CEO of Total
- 19.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev met with Chairman and CEO of Naval Group in Paris
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President meets with Executive Chairman of French Institute of International Relations in Paris
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani president arrives in France
- 19.07.2018Sergio Mattarella: Azerbaijan can become ‘the main hero of a new page’ in development of economic potential of three seas
- 19.07.2018Turkish FM expected to visit Azerbaijan
- 19.07.2018Baku hosts Azerbaijan-Italy business forum
- 19.07.2018Sergio Mattarella: "Italy will remain sincere, resolute and loyal partner to Azerbaijan"
- 19.07.2018President of Azerbaijan: "Cooperation between Azerbaijan and Italy successfully develops in all directions"
- 19.07.2018Azerbaijani President signs order on awarding "Shohrat" Order to Laura Mattarella
- 18.07.2018FMs of Caspian states to meet before summit of heads of state
- 18.07.2018Baku urges foreign journalists to respect Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 18.07.2018OSCE/ODIHR releases final report on Azerbaijan’s presidential election
- 18.07.2018Caspian gas ‘very important’ for Europe – Italian president
- 18.07.2018Azerbaijan, Italy ink bilateral documents
- 18.07.2018Presidents of Azerbaijan, Italy hold expanded meeting
- 18.07.2018Azerbaijani, Italian presidents hold one-on-one meeting
- 18.07.2018Italian president welcomed with official ceremony in Azerbaijan
- 17.07.2018Italian President arrives in Azerbaijan for official visit
- 17.07.2018Russia-Azerbaijan ties ‘on the rise’ – new envoy
- 07.12.2017Elmar Mammadyarov attends the meeting of the GUAM Council of MFA
- 08.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives credentials of incoming Sudanese ambassador
- 08.12.2017Russia never requested Azerbaijan for agrément for Georgy Zuev - Lavrov
- 07.12.2017Israeli Embassy in Baku reacts to protests over Trump’s Jerusalem declaration
- 07.12.2017UK minister of state for trade to visit Azerbaijan
- 07.12.2017Novruz Mammadov: Azerbaijani public concerned over unfair attitude of certain circles in West and Europe