A reception is held in Paris in honor of the nomination of Baku as a candidate city for the exhibition "Ехpо 2025"
On November 14 in Paris, in the pavilion Royale, a reception was organized in honor of the nomination of Baku, capital city of Azerbaijan as a candidate city for the World Exhibition of the International Bureau of Exhibitions, which is to be held in 2025, APA reports quoting AzerTAc.
First Vice-President of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva attended the event.
The host of the event, who called Azerbaijan "the pearl of the Caucasus," said that our country has an ancient history, rich culture.
First Vice-President of Azerbaijan Mehriban Aliyeva spoke at the event.
Then a video was shown about Azerbaijan.
At a reception works of Azerbaijani and foreign composers, as well as folk songs were performed.
Azerbaijan put forward a proposal on the organization of the Baku exhibition "Ехо 2025" from May 10 to November 10. The theme of the exhibition is as follows: "Will develop human capital, build a better future".
Along with Baku, Yekaterinburg (Russia), Osaka (Japan) and Paris (France) nominated their candidatures for the World Exhibition "Ехо 2025".
Famous social and political figures of Azerbaijan and France, representatives of the diplomatic corps and other influential persons attended the reception.
Videos about Azerbaijan, shown on special monitors, publications about our country were met with great interest.
In conclusion, the participants of the event were presented with souvenirs related to Azerbaijan, catalogs dedicated to the candidacy of our capital for the holding of "Ехо 2025", and other memorable gifts.
It should be noted that for the first time Azerbaijan took part with the national pavilion at the World Exhibition "Milan Echo 2015". Pavilion of our country to the "Milan Echo 2015" during the exhibition visited more than 3 million people. The National Pavilion of Azerbaijan caused great interest of the participants at the International Botanical Exhibition "Antalya Expo 2016" organized in Turkey. And at the international exhibition "Ехо 2017" held in Astana, our country was represented by a pavilion prepared on the basis of the concept "Energy Region - Energy Transported from the Past to the Future".
- 20.01.2018Working group on Caspian legal status to meet in February
- 20.01.2018Azerbaijan, Georgia to hold talks on border delimitation
- 20.01.2018Azerbaijan, Russia to discuss state border demarcation
- 19.01.2018PACE Sub-Committee on Conflicts to be reconstituted
- 19.01.2018Azerbaijani delegation to attend PACE winter session
- 19.01.2018Azerbaijani president offers condolences to Uzbek counterpart
- 18.01.2018Azerbaijani president to address Davos Economic Forum
- 17.01.2018EU-Azerbaijan comprehensive agreement to be discussed at European Parliament
- 17.01.2018PUIC starts its 13th Session
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijani and French FMs met in Paris - UPDATED
- 16.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan, Turkey to continue to implement major projects this year - UPDATED
- 16.01.2018Bulgarian PM completes Azerbaijan visit
- 15.01.2018President Ilham Aliyev: Bulgaria and Azerbaijan will continue to cooperate successfully
- 15.01.2018President Ilham Aliyev has dinner with Bulgarian PM Boyko Borissov
- 15.01.2018Azerbaijani president, Bulgarian PM make press statements
- 15.01.2018Azerbaijani FM to meet with French counterpart
- 15.01.2018Azerbaijani president, Bulgarian PM hold expanded meeting
- 15.01.2018Azerbaijani president holds one-on-one meeting with Bulgarian PM
- 15.01.2018Iran’s Rouhani to visit Baku late March
- 15.01.2018Azerbaijan-Moldova intergovernmental commission on economic co-op to meet in first half of 2018
- 15.01.2018Russia says satisfied with strategic partnership with Azerbaijan
- 15.01.2018President Ilham Aliyev offers condolences to Iranian counterpart
- 13.01.2018Azerbaijan stands firmly next to Turkey on all regional issues – envoy
- 12.01.2018Kestutis Jankauskas: "Negotiations on the aviation agreement between Azerbaijan and the EU are almost completed"
- 12.01.2018Azerbaijani, Swiss presidents to meet in Davos
- 12.01.2018Azerbaijan highly values Italy’s willingness to take responsibility of chairing OSCE at challenging period
- 11.01.2018Azerbaijan joins Framework Agreement on Facilitation of Cross-border Paperless Trade in Asia and the Pacific
- 10.01.2018President Ilham Aliyev extends condolences over death Georgia’s first ambassador to Azerbaijan
- 09.01.2018Bulgarian president phones President Ilham Aliyev
- 08.01.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives credentials of incoming ambassadors - UPDATED
- 08.01.2018NATO official comments on upcoming high-level meeting with Russia in Baku
- 05.01.2018Samad Seyidov comments on change in composition of Azerbaijani delegation to PACE
- 04.01.2018Patriarch Kirill sends congratulatory letter to President Ilham Aliyev
- 04.01.2018Staff of Azerbaijani delegation to PACE changed - UPDATED
- 03.01.2018Azerbaijan and EU to hold next round of negotiations in February
- 30.12.2017We hope that conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia will be resolved in 2018 – Iranian spokesman
- 30.12.2017Putin congratulates Azerbaijani president
- 29.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives letter from Georgian counterpart
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijani MPs slam Georgia’s intention to provide Armenia with access to Russia
- 29.12.2017Ambassador: Azerbaijan-Georgia economic cooperation yet to reach its potential - INTERVIEW
- 15.11.2017Azerbaijani president receives Moldovan interior minister - UPDATED
- 15.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives delegation led by Brazilian FM
- 15.11.2017FM: Brazil supports Azerbaijan’s territorial integrity
- 14.11.2017Azerbaijani President sends congratulatory letter to Palestinian President
- 14.11.2017FM Mammadyarov receives governor of Egypt’s South Sinai
- 14.11.2017Ilham Aliyev: CoE secretary general’s activity caused artificial crisis with Azerbaijan