Structural reforms in Azerbaijan’s Cabinet of Minister completed
The structural reforms in the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan have been completed.
The names of heads of old and newly-established departments have been announced, APA reported.
Gunash Veliyeva was reappointed head of the department of Law, Shahin Sadikhov – the head of the finance and economy department established on the basis of the department of economy, Aghadayi Aghayev, – the head of the international relations department established on the basis of the foreign economic relations department, Asgar Aslanov – the head of the department for petroleum and chemistry issues established on the basis of the oil and chemistry department, Ali Mammadov – the head of the department of agricultural issues established on the basis of the department of agrarian industry, Nizami Mustafayev – the head of department for issues of regions’ development established on the basis of the department of development of regions, Gurban Sadikhov – the head of the department for issues of refugees and IDPs established on the basis of the department of refugees and IDPs, and Akif Ali – the head of the press service.
Vafa Aliyeva was appointed head of the department for work with documents and citizens’ appeals, established on the basis of the general department. Ziyafaddin Gasimov was the head of the general department that existed before the structural reforms.
Musa Alakbarov was appointed head of the department for humanitarian and social issues, established on the basis of the departments for humanitarian and social issues. Earlier, Alakbarov had served as the head of the department for social issues.
Elshan Hajizade, who had worked as the head of transport and communications department before structural reforms, was appointed head of the department for industry and energy Issues.
As a result of structural reforms, the transport and communications department was merged with the construction and utilities department, and the communications, construction and utilities department was established. Shahin Salahov was appointed head of this department.
Zemfira Sairbeyzade, former deputy head of the ecology department, was appointed head of the department for ecology issues, established on the basis of the ecology department.
Ilyas Alizade, head of the ecology department which existed before the structural reforms, was sent into retirement.
Nail Fataliyev was appointed head of the department for international financial institutions, established on the basis of the international credit and assistance department and the department of economic relations with CIS countries. Fataliyev had been the head of the liquidated international credit and assistance department.
Gulu Imanguliyev was appointed head of the department for security and defense issues, established on the basis of the defense industry department and the department of military and administrative bodies.
Related news releases
- 15.06.2018Azerbaijan marks National Salvation Day
- 14.06.2018Ali Ahmadov: Our opponents avoid face-to-face meetings in open political arena, indecently behave in social networks
- 14.06.2018New Azerbaijan Party marks National Salvation Day
- 14.06.2018Members of Azerbaijan Elders’ Council visit grave of national leader Heydar Aliyev
- 13.06.2018President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Azerbaijani people on Eid al-Fitr
- 12.06.2018U.S. embassy presents awards to winners of Earth day art competition
- 12.06.2018Slaughterhouses meeting sanitary and hygienic standards to be created in Azerbaijan
- 11.06.2018MP Yevda Abramov awarded “Shohrat” Order
- 07.06.2018Head of Azerbaijan’s Tovuz district executive authority dismissed
- 06.06.2018Pre-election campaign of Caspian European Club starts
- 06.06.2018Head of Aghdam district executive authority dismissed
- 06.06.2018New head of Binagadi executive authority appointed
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijan to amend law on border troops
- 01.06.2018Head of Gadabay District Executive Authority dismissed
- 01.06.2018MP: 618 convicts released from unserved part of prison sentence in Azerbaijan over last six months - EXCLUSIVE
- 31.05.2018Azerbaijani parliament ends spring session - UPDATED
- 29.05.2018GISDI releases final report on April 11 presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 28.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attended concert dedicated to centennial of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- 28.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev: Period of APF-Musavat authority is a black stain in our history, years of shame
- 28.05.2018Head of state: Ability to influence our policy from outside is equal to zero
- 28.05.2018Azerbaijani president: Economy has increased 3.2 times
- 28.05.2018Azerbaijani President: We made dreams of founders of Azerbaijan People’s Republic come true
- 28.05.2018President Aliyev: Azerbaijani people can rightly be proud of establishment of first democratic republic in Muslim East
- 28.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attends official reception on centennial of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- 28.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev visits monument to Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- 28.05.2018Today marks 100th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- 27.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev: "The interests of the Azerbaijani people are above all for us"
- 25.05.2018MP Elmira Akhundova awarded title of “People’s Writer”
- 25.05.2018Fattah Heydarov: Having failed to reach his ambitions, Rustam Ibrahimbeyov degrading his own people
- 24.05.2018Azerbaijani parliament to hold special session in autumn to mark its centenary
- 24.05.2018National flag once hung in parliament of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic presented to government
- 22.05.2018Azerbaijani parliament announces agenda for final plenary meeting in spring session
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijani president confers “People’s Artist” title on Yusif Eyvazov
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijani parliament to convene extraordinary meeting
- 21.05.2018PACE sanction on Samad Seyidov ‘unfair’: OSCE PA vice-president
- 18.05.2018New head of Naftalan City Executive Authority appointed
- 18.05.2018Hasan Hasanov: First state called Azerbaijan established 7th century BC, when there was no trace of Armenians - INTERVIEW
- 18.05.2018Samad Seyidov: PACE sanctions – result of double-standard attitude towards Azerbaijan
- 18.05.2018PACE decision directed against Azerbaijan’s economic development, says lawmaker
- 18.05.2018MP: Azerbaijan to continue its principled activity in PACE
- 22.09.2017Azerbaijan approves customs cooperation protocol with Kyrgyzstan
- 23.09.2017National Council holds rally in Baku - UPDATED
- 24.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Neftchala district for visit
- 22.09.2017Armenian MP: 'We have no security issues in Baku' - UPDATED
- 22.09.2017Baku police warn National Council over scheduled rally
- 22.09.2017Armenian MPs attending Euronest PA conference in Baku