Structural reforms in Azerbaijan’s Cabinet of Minister completed
The structural reforms in the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan have been completed.
The names of heads of old and newly-established departments have been announced, APA reported.
Gunash Veliyeva was reappointed head of the department of Law, Shahin Sadikhov – the head of the finance and economy department established on the basis of the department of economy, Aghadayi Aghayev, – the head of the international relations department established on the basis of the foreign economic relations department, Asgar Aslanov – the head of the department for petroleum and chemistry issues established on the basis of the oil and chemistry department, Ali Mammadov – the head of the department of agricultural issues established on the basis of the department of agrarian industry, Nizami Mustafayev – the head of department for issues of regions’ development established on the basis of the department of development of regions, Gurban Sadikhov – the head of the department for issues of refugees and IDPs established on the basis of the department of refugees and IDPs, and Akif Ali – the head of the press service.
Vafa Aliyeva was appointed head of the department for work with documents and citizens’ appeals, established on the basis of the general department. Ziyafaddin Gasimov was the head of the general department that existed before the structural reforms.
Musa Alakbarov was appointed head of the department for humanitarian and social issues, established on the basis of the departments for humanitarian and social issues. Earlier, Alakbarov had served as the head of the department for social issues.
Elshan Hajizade, who had worked as the head of transport and communications department before structural reforms, was appointed head of the department for industry and energy Issues.
As a result of structural reforms, the transport and communications department was merged with the construction and utilities department, and the communications, construction and utilities department was established. Shahin Salahov was appointed head of this department.
Zemfira Sairbeyzade, former deputy head of the ecology department, was appointed head of the department for ecology issues, established on the basis of the ecology department.
Ilyas Alizade, head of the ecology department which existed before the structural reforms, was sent into retirement.
Nail Fataliyev was appointed head of the department for international financial institutions, established on the basis of the international credit and assistance department and the department of economic relations with CIS countries. Fataliyev had been the head of the liquidated international credit and assistance department.
Gulu Imanguliyev was appointed head of the department for security and defense issues, established on the basis of the defense industry department and the department of military and administrative bodies.
Related news releases
- 22.02.2018Fattah Heydarov awarded "Istiglal" Order
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijan's deputy PM meets OSCE/ODIHR delegation
- 22.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev presents "Istiglal" Order to MP Fattah Heydarov
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijani CEC chairman meets with OSCE/ODIHR delegation
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijani FM to attend UN Human Rights Council’s session
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijan’s ruling party wraps up signature campaign
- 21.02.2018Jens Stoltenberg: "NATO sees no Russian threat to any of its members"
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan’s Pardon Issues Commission holds another meeting
- 20.02.2018Parl’t vice-speaker: Numerous int’l observers to monitor presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 20.02.2018Cabinet of Ministers decides on second phase of resettlement from Sovetski area of Baku
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani CEC registers 13th presidential candidate
- 19.02.2018Presidential election in Azerbaijan: Voter lists to be ready by March 3
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani government’s annual report expected to be tabled in parliament in mid-March
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijan presidential candidates to submit registrations to CEC
- 17.02.2018CEC receives 6 requests to observe presidential election
- 17.02.2018CEC Chairman: 13 people nominated for presidency as of yet
- 17.02.2018CEC approves presidential candidacy of another 7 people
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan’s ruling party launches signature collection campaign in support of Ilham Aliyev’s candidacy
- 15.02.2018New chairman of Nakhchivan Supreme Court appointed
- 15.02.2018Ramiz Rzayev reappointed chairman of Azerbaijan's Supreme Court
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijani Prosecutor General's Office publicizes statistics of complaints about referendums and elections held since 2002
- 15.02.2018Thirteen candidates nominated for presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 15.02.2018Unauthorized rallies during voting to be resolutely prevented, deputy minister says
- 15.02.2018No one can prevent transparent, democratic election campaigning in Azerbaijan – deputy minister
- 15.02.2018Deputy Minister: Unlike in Germany and other countries, prisoners in Azerbaijan hold their voting right
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC: Main condition for holding democratic elections is socio-political stability
- 15.02.2018Presidential aide: Local executive authorities instructed to review places for election campaigning
- 15.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev set tasks for authorities to ensure holding transparent election - official
- 15.02.2018Agenda for Azerbaijani parliament’s plenary session announced
- 15.02.2018Rules for student admission to higher education institutions changes in Azerbaijan
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan sends invitations to int’l organizations, parliaments of various countries for observation of presidential election
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijani CEC chairman issues warning to executive representatives and officials
- 14.02.2018Plenipotentiary representatives of Azerbaijan’s ruling party for presidential election approved
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC approves candidacy of four more persons nominated for presidential election
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC approves Ilham Aliyev’s presidential candidacy
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC to discuss approval of Ilham Aliyev’s candidacy for presidential election
- 13.02.2018Palestinian leader Abbas tells Putin he wants U.S. peace role diluted
- 12.02.2018Arzu Rahimov awarded Order “For Service to Motherland”
- 12.02.2018Plenipotentiary representative of Azerbaijan’s ruling party at presidential election appointed
- 12.02.2018Population’s free medical examination starts in Azerbaijan on Feb. 12
- 22.09.2017Azerbaijan approves customs cooperation protocol with Kyrgyzstan
- 23.09.2017National Council holds rally in Baku - UPDATED
- 24.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Neftchala district for visit
- 22.09.2017Armenian MP: 'We have no security issues in Baku' - UPDATED
- 22.09.2017Baku police warn National Council over scheduled rally
- 22.09.2017Armenian MPs attending Euronest PA conference in Baku