Structural reforms in Azerbaijan’s Cabinet of Minister completed
The structural reforms in the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan have been completed.
The names of heads of old and newly-established departments have been announced, APA reported.
Gunash Veliyeva was reappointed head of the department of Law, Shahin Sadikhov – the head of the finance and economy department established on the basis of the department of economy, Aghadayi Aghayev, – the head of the international relations department established on the basis of the foreign economic relations department, Asgar Aslanov – the head of the department for petroleum and chemistry issues established on the basis of the oil and chemistry department, Ali Mammadov – the head of the department of agricultural issues established on the basis of the department of agrarian industry, Nizami Mustafayev – the head of department for issues of regions’ development established on the basis of the department of development of regions, Gurban Sadikhov – the head of the department for issues of refugees and IDPs established on the basis of the department of refugees and IDPs, and Akif Ali – the head of the press service.
Vafa Aliyeva was appointed head of the department for work with documents and citizens’ appeals, established on the basis of the general department. Ziyafaddin Gasimov was the head of the general department that existed before the structural reforms.
Musa Alakbarov was appointed head of the department for humanitarian and social issues, established on the basis of the departments for humanitarian and social issues. Earlier, Alakbarov had served as the head of the department for social issues.
Elshan Hajizade, who had worked as the head of transport and communications department before structural reforms, was appointed head of the department for industry and energy Issues.
As a result of structural reforms, the transport and communications department was merged with the construction and utilities department, and the communications, construction and utilities department was established. Shahin Salahov was appointed head of this department.
Zemfira Sairbeyzade, former deputy head of the ecology department, was appointed head of the department for ecology issues, established on the basis of the ecology department.
Ilyas Alizade, head of the ecology department which existed before the structural reforms, was sent into retirement.
Nail Fataliyev was appointed head of the department for international financial institutions, established on the basis of the international credit and assistance department and the department of economic relations with CIS countries. Fataliyev had been the head of the liquidated international credit and assistance department.
Gulu Imanguliyev was appointed head of the department for security and defense issues, established on the basis of the defense industry department and the department of military and administrative bodies.
Related news releases
- 14.10.2017Azerbaijani president appoints new chairs and judges to first instance courts
- 14.10.2017Alexander Lukashenko: Belarus supports settlement of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict within territorial integrity of Azerbaijan
- 14.10.2017Netanyahu lauds Trump's Iran turn, sees chance to change nuclear deal
- 10.10.2017Azerbaijani president approves regulations of Cabinet of Ministers Office
- 10.10.2017First VP Mehriban Aliyeva pays respect to prominent Orientalist Aida Imanguliyeva
- 10.10.2017Azerbaijani parliament to discuss draft law on humanization of penalties on Oct. 20
- 09.10.2017Ilham Aliyev: 2017 going to be a year of serious economic reforms in Azerbaijan
- 07.10.2017About 1200 people join rally in Baku - police - UPDATED
- 06.10.2017First Vice-President of Azerbaijan: "Our enemy resorts to all kinds of dirty deeds"
- 05.10.2017Baku Mayor’s Office approves National Council request for rally
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijani MP: Those killed in Las Vegas were victims of political corruption
- 02.10.2017Iraqi gov’t should decide upon sending Azerbaijani children home, diplomat says
- 02.10.2017Azerbaijani MP: Some forces are worried about citizens’ support for president
- 02.10.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan – an island of stability and development
- 02.10.2017Azerbaijani parliament opens autumn session
- 30.09.2017Zakir Garalov: Four Turkish citizens on int’l wanted list over illegal visit to Karabakh
- 30.09.2017Azerbaijan says investigation into espionage case will be completed by year-end
- 30.09.2017Blast hits Afghan capital near Shi'ite mosque, killing at least one
- 29.09.2017Karabakh Liberation Organization stages rally outside UN Baku Office in support of Iraq’s territorial integrity
- 29.09.2017Chairman of Azerbaijani Supreme Court’s Board for Criminal Cases criticizes some judges
- 29.09.2017State and government officials attend farewell ceremony for Lotfi Zadeh
- 29.09.2017Azerbaijani parliament begins public hearings on amendments proposed by president to Criminal Code
- 28.09.2017Christian missionaries engage dangerous activity in Azerbaijan – MP
- 27.09.2017Azerbaijan replacing arrests for some crimes with financial sanctions
- 27.09.2017ADB to allocate nearly $800 mln to Azerbaijan
- 26.09.2017Ali Huseynli: Analyses show that unfounded life imprisonment is prevalent
- 26.09.2017Azerbaijan intends to join Vienna Convention on Law of Treaties
- 26.09.2017Azerbaijani parliament to discuss amending laws on state emblem, anthem and flag
- 26.09.2017Sentence of some life-term prisoners can be replaced by 10 years of imprisonment in Azerbaijan
- 26.09.2017Issue of Lachin district executive authority official supporting Kurdish referendum is under investigation - UPDATED
- 26.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives delegation led by president of Montenegrin Supreme Court
- 25.09.2017Date, agenda of first meeting of Azerbaijani parliament’s autumn session announced
- 25.09.2017OSCE PA special representative meets with Azerbaijani IDPs
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijan applying new rules for conditional release of inmates serving life sentences
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijan may reintroduce previously abrogated punishment
- 24.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Salyan district for visit
- 21.09.2017Chief of State Border Service awarded “Flag of Azerbaijan” Order
- 20.09.2017Baku Mayor’s Office approves National Council request for rally
- 19.09.2017MP Rafael Huseynov protests against destruction of statues to Lenin, Stalin and “26 Baku commissars”
- 19.09.2017Azerbaijan to grant status of state body to Judicial-Legal Council
- 22.09.2017Azerbaijan approves customs cooperation protocol with Kyrgyzstan
- 23.09.2017National Council holds rally in Baku - UPDATED
- 24.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Neftchala district for visit
- 22.09.2017Armenian MP: 'We have no security issues in Baku' - UPDATED
- 22.09.2017Baku police warn National Council over scheduled rally
- 22.09.2017Armenian MPs attending Euronest PA conference in Baku