Structural reforms in Azerbaijan’s Cabinet of Minister completed
The structural reforms in the Cabinet of Ministers of Azerbaijan have been completed.
The names of heads of old and newly-established departments have been announced, APA reported.
Gunash Veliyeva was reappointed head of the department of Law, Shahin Sadikhov – the head of the finance and economy department established on the basis of the department of economy, Aghadayi Aghayev, – the head of the international relations department established on the basis of the foreign economic relations department, Asgar Aslanov – the head of the department for petroleum and chemistry issues established on the basis of the oil and chemistry department, Ali Mammadov – the head of the department of agricultural issues established on the basis of the department of agrarian industry, Nizami Mustafayev – the head of department for issues of regions’ development established on the basis of the department of development of regions, Gurban Sadikhov – the head of the department for issues of refugees and IDPs established on the basis of the department of refugees and IDPs, and Akif Ali – the head of the press service.
Vafa Aliyeva was appointed head of the department for work with documents and citizens’ appeals, established on the basis of the general department. Ziyafaddin Gasimov was the head of the general department that existed before the structural reforms.
Musa Alakbarov was appointed head of the department for humanitarian and social issues, established on the basis of the departments for humanitarian and social issues. Earlier, Alakbarov had served as the head of the department for social issues.
Elshan Hajizade, who had worked as the head of transport and communications department before structural reforms, was appointed head of the department for industry and energy Issues.
As a result of structural reforms, the transport and communications department was merged with the construction and utilities department, and the communications, construction and utilities department was established. Shahin Salahov was appointed head of this department.
Zemfira Sairbeyzade, former deputy head of the ecology department, was appointed head of the department for ecology issues, established on the basis of the ecology department.
Ilyas Alizade, head of the ecology department which existed before the structural reforms, was sent into retirement.
Nail Fataliyev was appointed head of the department for international financial institutions, established on the basis of the international credit and assistance department and the department of economic relations with CIS countries. Fataliyev had been the head of the liquidated international credit and assistance department.
Gulu Imanguliyev was appointed head of the department for security and defense issues, established on the basis of the defense industry department and the department of military and administrative bodies.
Related news releases
- 13.12.2017Number of assistants to Azerbaijani PM reduced
- 12.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev visits grave of national leader Heydar Aliyev
- 12.12.2017Azerbaijan commemorates 14th anniversary of Heydar Aliyev’s death
- 11.12.2017Leadership of New Azerbaijan Party pays respect to national leader Heydar Aliyev
- 09.12.2017Process of obtaining state registration for real estate simplified in Azerbaijan
- 06.12.2017Azerbaijani CEC to strip MPs of mandates for violation of voting rights and ethical norms
- 06.12.2017Azerbaijan reducing term of early presidential election from 3 to 2 months
- 05.12.2017Azerbaijan’s taxes minister Fazil Mammadov dismissed from post
- 05.12.2017Mikayil Jabbarov appointed taxes minister of Azerbaijan
- 05.12.2017Azerbaijani president approves law on establishment of ‘Rashadat’ Order
- 05.12.2017Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Migration Code
- 04.12.2017Azerbaijani President signs decree on the activity of "Azerbaijan Industrial Corporation" OJSC
- 02.12.2017Guba district executive head changed
- 01.12.2017Azerbaijan increases funding of political parties, NGOs
- 01.12.2017Azerbaijani parliament ratifies several interstate agreements
- 01.12.2017Azerbaijani parliament approves bill restricting tobacco use
- 30.11.2017About 1.9 million jobs created in Azerbaijan since 2003: deputy PM
- 30.11.2017Clashes kill four in Yemen capital as anti-Saudi alliance frays
- 29.11.2017Pakistani FM arrives in Baku
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani President: "All the outlined issues have been resolved this year"
- 28.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurated newly renovated Sugovushan-Hashimkhanli highway in Sabirabad
- 28.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Sabirabad district
- 28.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Aghjabadi district
- 28.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Tartar district
- 27.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards several people for contributing to socio-economic development of Ganja
- 27.11.2017Elmar Valiyev awarded Order “For service to the Motherland”
- 24.11.2017Erdogan, Trump discuss developments in Syria - UPDATED
- 24.11.2017Azerbaijani president submits bill to amend law on compensation for damage caused by investigative and judicial authorities
- 24.11.2017“Qarabağ” FK is a carrier of information missile of Azerbaijan
- 24.11.2017Azerbaijan to exempt some employees of its embassies abroad from income tax
- 24.11.2017Azerbaijan expands list of places where cigarette and hookah smoking are prohibited
- 24.11.2017Madar Musayev awarded Sharaf Order
- 23.11.2017Azerbaijani parliament to host two int’l events next year
- 23.11.2017MPs request increase of funds allocated to parliament
- 23.11.2017Siyavush Novruzov proposes additional funds be given to parliament
- 22.11.2017Minister: Governmental reforms led to saving of more than AZN 17M
- 22.11.2017Ogtay Asadov: If needed, we’ll reconsider oil price so that it doesn’t fall
- 22.11.2017Azerbaijani CEC says will take necessary measures to hold free, fair presidential election next year
- 21.11.2017Law abolishing posts of state adviser and PA deputy head takes effect
- 21.11.2017MP proposes closure of Azerbaijani embassies in some countries
- 22.09.2017Azerbaijan approves customs cooperation protocol with Kyrgyzstan
- 23.09.2017National Council holds rally in Baku - UPDATED
- 24.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Neftchala district for visit
- 22.09.2017Armenian MP: 'We have no security issues in Baku' - UPDATED
- 22.09.2017Baku police warn National Council over scheduled rally
- 22.09.2017Armenian MPs attending Euronest PA conference in Baku