Rules for student admission to higher education institutions changes in Azerbaijan
The Cabinet of Ministers has amended the Rules of Student Admission to Higher Education Institutions of the Republic of Azerbaijan.
According to the current Regulation, applicants had to fill in the "Applicant's Electronic Application" on the official website of the State Examination Center to participate in the competition for admission to higher education institutions.
Applicants who completed the full secondary education in the Republic of Azerbaijan in the current year were required to confirm the "Applicant's Electronic Application" on the official website of the Center to participate in the competition for admission to higher education institutions. Other applicants had to submit their applications by submitting the required documents personally to the Document Admission Commission established by the Center. According to the amendment, applicants who have completed the full secondary education in the Republic of Azerbaijan in the current year will fill in the "Applicants' Electronic Application" on the official website of the Center to participate in the competition for admission to higher education institutions.
Graduates of the previous years will submit their documents to the Document Admission Commission created by the Center together with the documents required to complete the "Applicant's Electronic Application" on the official website of the Center.
In accordance with the current Regulations, until now the entrant could participate in the entrance exams for only one of the groups (I-IV). Regardless of the participation in the exam on one of the four groups of specialties, the applicant could take part in the examination in the V group of specialties. The entrant could take part in several entrance exams in one (the same) year of study for the selected group.
According to the amendment, from now on entrance examinations will be held twice in each academic year - in the form of spring and summer sessions. The entrant in each of the sessions can take part only in one exam for the chosen group of specialties.
Regardless of the participation in the exams for 1-4, the applicant can also participate in the exam on the 5th group of specialties.
Related news releases
- 21.02.2018Jens Stoltenberg: "NATO sees no Russian threat to any of its members"
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan’s Pardon Issues Commission holds another meeting
- 20.02.2018Parl’t vice-speaker: Numerous int’l observers to monitor presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 20.02.2018Cabinet of Ministers decides on second phase of resettlement from Sovetski area of Baku
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani CEC registers 13th presidential candidate
- 19.02.2018Presidential election in Azerbaijan: Voter lists to be ready by March 3
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani government’s annual report expected to be tabled in parliament in mid-March
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijan presidential candidates to submit registrations to CEC
- 17.02.2018CEC receives 6 requests to observe presidential election
- 17.02.2018CEC Chairman: 13 people nominated for presidency as of yet
- 17.02.2018CEC approves presidential candidacy of another 7 people
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan’s ruling party launches signature collection campaign in support of Ilham Aliyev’s candidacy
- 15.02.2018New chairman of Nakhchivan Supreme Court appointed
- 15.02.2018Ramiz Rzayev reappointed chairman of Azerbaijan's Supreme Court
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijani Prosecutor General's Office publicizes statistics of complaints about referendums and elections held since 2002
- 15.02.2018Thirteen candidates nominated for presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 15.02.2018Unauthorized rallies during voting to be resolutely prevented, deputy minister says
- 15.02.2018No one can prevent transparent, democratic election campaigning in Azerbaijan – deputy minister
- 15.02.2018Deputy Minister: Unlike in Germany and other countries, prisoners in Azerbaijan hold their voting right
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC: Main condition for holding democratic elections is socio-political stability
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC approves candidacy of four more persons nominated for presidential election
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC approves Ilham Aliyev’s presidential candidacy
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC to discuss approval of Ilham Aliyev’s candidacy for presidential election
- 13.02.2018Palestinian leader Abbas tells Putin he wants U.S. peace role diluted
- 12.02.2018Arzu Rahimov awarded Order “For Service to Motherland”
- 12.02.2018Plenipotentiary representative of Azerbaijan’s ruling party at presidential election appointed
- 12.02.2018Population’s free medical examination starts in Azerbaijan on Feb. 12
- 10.02.2018Umid (Hope) and Musavat Parties not to participate in presidential elections
- 10.02.2018New Azerbaijan Party holds republican meeting relating presidential elections
- 10.02.2018Official: NAP decision to nominate Ilham Aliyev for presidential election is supported by majority of Azerbaijani people
- 10.02.2018Tillerson sees tough talks with Turkey, others on Mideast trip
- 09.02.2018Ilgar Abbasov awarded Order “For Service to Motherland”
- 09.02.2018Azerbaijan’s ruling party submits documents to CEC for registration of Ilham Aliyev’s candidacy for presidential election
- 08.02.2018Azerbaijan’s Pardon Issues Commission holds another meeting
- 08.02.2018Azerbaijani CEC to develop mechanism for monitoring social networks
- 08.02.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan is one of safest countries worldwide
- 08.02.2018Multiculturalism is lifestyle in Azerbaijan - President Aliyev
- 08.02.2018Azerbaijani president: 2018 will be a year of rapid development
- 08.02.2018Ilham Aliyev: All freedoms ensured in Azerbaijan
- 08.02.2018President Aliyev says political and economic reforms will continue in Azerbaijan
- 15.02.2018Agenda for Azerbaijani parliament’s plenary session announced
- 15.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev set tasks for authorities to ensure holding transparent election - official
- 15.02.2018Presidential aide: Local executive authorities instructed to review places for election campaigning
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan sends invitations to int’l organizations, parliaments of various countries for observation of presidential election
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijani CEC chairman issues warning to executive representatives and officials
- 14.02.2018Plenipotentiary representatives of Azerbaijan’s ruling party for presidential election approved