Novruz Mammadov: Azerbaijan is a key member of int’l community
Azerbaijan is a key member of the international community, said Novruz Mammadov, deputy head of the Azerbaijani Presidential Administration, chief of the administration's foreign relations department, APA reported.
According to Mammadov, the key issue Azerbaijan brings up at international events and conferences is that justice must be observed in relations to all processes.
“That is something we don’t see in international processes today. Global escalation, concerns, and conflicts still remain because there has not been necessary provision in processes so far, which causes problems for all,” he said.
The official stressed that Azerbaijan has, since the early years of its independence, made its own contributions to all these issues in order for them to be settled and for processes go the right way.
“As a Muslim country, we have all these years been ensuring the security, stability, and sustainable development of our country. The country’s president has set himself the goal of continuing to stick firmly to this policy,” said Mammadov, adding. “There may be some challenges like the financial crisis, the oil price, etc. But these processes, which are inevitable, are going on all around the globe. We’re a key member of the international community. Due to its important geopolitical location, Azerbaijan is affected by processes. The course of the wise domestic and foreign policy being pursued by the Azerbaijani president is eliminating these problems and paving the way for Azerbaijan’s successful development,” he said.
Related news releases
- 23.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves structure of Cabinet of Ministers Office
- 22.08.2017Seventeen years pass since Abulfaz Elchibey’s death
- 20.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Shamkir district for visit
- 20.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Gadabay district for visit
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Samukh district for visit
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of renovated orphanage-kindergarten in Goygol
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Goygol district for visit
- 18.08.2017Former heads of state and government to attend Global Young Leaders Forum in Baku
- 11.08.2017Azerbaijani president congratulates Ramil Guliyev, World Athletics Champion
- 11.08.2017Car bomb blast in Somali capital kills 1
- 09.08.2017Azerbaijani president attends opening of new roads in former “Sovetski”
- 08.08.2017President signs order on application of law "On the rules of conduct of the members of the Milli Majlis"
- 03.08.2017President: ‘Self-employment program should be prevalent in Azerbaijan’
- 03.08.2017Azerbaijani President arrives in Balakan district
- 31.07.2017Chingiz Ganizade awarded Shohrat Order
- 31.07.2017Interior Ministry issues statement about special operation conducted in Hajigabul
- 26.07.2017President Aliyev awards Ali Gojayev with order
- 22.07.2017Azerbaijan sets rules for foreign donors giving grants to public legal entities
- 21.07.2017Azerbaijani foreign minister to visit Hungary
- 20.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: We managed to protect Azerbaijan from possible risks
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijani presidents attends groundbreaking ceremony of another building for journalists
- 20.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: All freedoms, including freedom of speech ensured in Azerbaijan
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijan, EU hold next round of talks on new deal
- 18.07.2017Azerbaijan detains 12 illegal immigrants
- 14.07.2017Baku hosts event dedicated to first anniversary of July 15 coup attempt in Turkey
- 14.07.2017Elmira Suleymanova awarded “Sharaf” Order
- 13.07.2017Suleyman Ismayilov awarded “Shohrat” Order
- 12.07.2017Azerbaijani president warns public servants
- 11.07.2017Azerbaijan to mark Shovkat Mammadova’s 120th jubilee
- 11.07.2017Azerbaijan detains 39 trespassers in June
- 11.07.2017MP: Serious structural reforms expected in Azerbaijan
- 11.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives Uzbek delegation
- 10.07.2017Vidadi Zeynalov reimburses another 2 million 25 thousand manat for damage caused to the state
- 08.07.20176,094 crimes recorded in Baku during 1H 2017
- 07.07.2017Foreign Ministry officials pay respect to national leader Heydar Aliyev and Azerbaijani martyrs
- 06.07.2017“Behind the murder of baby Zahra stands the indifference of international community and their support to aggressor Armenia”
- 06.07.2017Ramiz Mehdiyev: Latest bloody crime in Azerbaijan’s Fuzuli once again exposed terrorist essence of Armenia’s military-political regime
- 05.07.2017German MP: The civil population must not be made the main victim of violent confrontations.
- 04.07.2017How openDemocracy.net ignores alternative view point? – POSITION
- 04.07.2017US, Russian diplomats discuss upcoming Trump-Putin meeting - State Dept.
- 14.02.2017Azerbaijani parliament begins next plenary meeting
- 14.02.2017Azerbaijani MP: Shahin Mirzayev who received asylum in Armenia was member of National Council
- 14.02.2017Azerbaijani parliament approves report on annual municipal activities
- 11.02.2017Azerbaijani official: Lapshin's issue shouldn't be politicized
- 10.02.2017Azerbaijan sees 2.7 times decline in USD transactions
- 10.02.2017Azerbaijan prepares bill on prevention of int’l crimes and punishment of perpetrators