Novruz Mammadov: Azerbaijan is a key member of int’l community
Azerbaijan is a key member of the international community, said Novruz Mammadov, deputy head of the Azerbaijani Presidential Administration, chief of the administration's foreign relations department, APA reported.
According to Mammadov, the key issue Azerbaijan brings up at international events and conferences is that justice must be observed in relations to all processes.
“That is something we don’t see in international processes today. Global escalation, concerns, and conflicts still remain because there has not been necessary provision in processes so far, which causes problems for all,” he said.
The official stressed that Azerbaijan has, since the early years of its independence, made its own contributions to all these issues in order for them to be settled and for processes go the right way.
“As a Muslim country, we have all these years been ensuring the security, stability, and sustainable development of our country. The country’s president has set himself the goal of continuing to stick firmly to this policy,” said Mammadov, adding. “There may be some challenges like the financial crisis, the oil price, etc. But these processes, which are inevitable, are going on all around the globe. We’re a key member of the international community. Due to its important geopolitical location, Azerbaijan is affected by processes. The course of the wise domestic and foreign policy being pursued by the Azerbaijani president is eliminating these problems and paving the way for Azerbaijan’s successful development,” he said.
Related news releases
- 27.04.2017Azerbaijan to restrict use of hookah and electronic cigarette
- 27.04.2017Azerbaijan names new deputy head of Anti-Corruption Department
- 26.04.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan to mark production of 2 billion tons of oil this year
- 25.04.2017Azerbaijani parliament begins plenary session
- 25.04.2017Azerbaijani State Security Service granted new powers in making list of domestic terrorists
- 24.04.2017Azerbaijan to impose heavy fines for prostitution and gambling
- 21.04.2017Azerbaijan to deploy 12,000 police during Islamic Solidarity Games
- 21.04.2017National Council postpones rally
- 20.04.2017Azerbaijan increasing fine for illegal child adoption
- 20.04.2017Draft code of conduct for Azerbaijani MPs to be discussed at parliament’s plenary session
- 20.04.2017U.S. considers restoring Pyongyang to terror sponsor list: Tillerson
- 19.04.2017Content of new draft code of conduct for Azerbaijani MPs revealed
- 19.04.2017Allahshukur Pashazade to visit Georgia
- 19.04.2017Azerbaijan increasing fines for interference with voting
- 19.04.2017Azerbaijani parliament to discuss new draft code of conduct for MPs
- 19.04.2017Azerbaijan to increase fines for slander and insult
- 18.04.2017Azerbaijan to double maximum fine term for crime
- 18.04.2017SOFAZ: If EITI puts end to dual standards, Azerbaijan may consider membership issue
- 17.04.2017Ilham Aliyev: There is good investment climate in Azerbaijan
- 17.04.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s export potential will continue to grow
- 17.04.2017Ilham Aliyev: 2017 will be very successful for Azerbaijan
- 17.04.2017President Ilham Aliyev chairs republican conference of non-oil exporters
- 17.04.2017President Ilham Aliyev views Aran Regional Development Center in Yevlakh
- 16.04.2017President Ilham Aliyev visited statue of national leader Heydar Aliyev in Yevlakh
- 16.04.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Yevlakh district
- 14.04.2017President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Orthodox Christian community
- 13.04.2017Ali Hasanov: Protesting reconstruction of Sovetsky is not the best example of religious devotion
- 13.04.2017Family members of Ordukhan Teymurkhan, who is living in Netherlands, appeal to Azerbaijani president
- 13.04.2017Azerbaijani president orders to establish special commission to investigate situation around Haji Javad Mosque
- 13.04.2017Trump: US 'not getting along with Russia at all'
- 11.04.2017Azerbaijan publicizes list of non-smoking places
- 11.04.2017Turkey deported Jalilov a few months before St. Petersburg terrorist attack
- 11.04.2017Azerbaijani oil price rises 1.5%
- 11.04.2017State Energy Service established in Nakhchivan.
- 10.04.2017Shortcomings revealed in activities of some Azerbaijani embassies abroad – report
- 10.04.2017Shortcomings revealed in activities of Azerbaijani Foreign Ministry – report
- 10.04.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan achieved positive results in first quarter of 2017
- 10.04.2017Ilham Aliyev: 2017 will be successful year for Azerbaijan
- 10.04.2017Deputy PM calls for end to injustice against Azerbaijan
- 10.04.2017President Ilham Aliyev chairs Cabinet of Ministers meeting
- 14.02.2017Azerbaijani parliament begins next plenary meeting
- 14.02.2017Azerbaijani MP: Shahin Mirzayev who received asylum in Armenia was member of National Council
- 14.02.2017Azerbaijani parliament approves report on annual municipal activities
- 11.02.2017Azerbaijani official: Lapshin's issue shouldn't be politicized
- 10.02.2017Azerbaijan sees 2.7 times decline in USD transactions
- 10.02.2017Azerbaijan prepares bill on prevention of int’l crimes and punishment of perpetrators