New Azerbaijan Party holds event on occasion of 25th anniversary of Khojaly genocide
Attending the event, Deputy Prime Minister, Deputy Chairman and Executive Secretary of New Azerbaijan Party (YAP) Ali Ahmadov said in his speech that the perpetrators of the Khojaly genocide haven’t punished yet: “They caused Armenians’ being remembered as child murderers in the history. By killing not only adults, but also children, they once again proved that they are child murderers.”
The deputy prime minister said that the Khojaly tragedy must never be forgotten. “However, the question is not only forgetting. We should achieve the Khojaly tragedy perpetrators’ being prosecuted and punished for the massacre they committed. It must be the main goal of us and the world. It doesn’t mean that we are the people who seek revenge. The Azerbaijani people have never been vindictive. We just want the punishment of those committing aggression, genocide against our people. Promotion should be carried out. We must focus all our efforts on recognition of the Khojaly tragedy as genocide by the world community and international organizations,” he said.
Bahar Muradova, vice-speaker of the Azerbaijani parliament criticized international organizations, particularly the OSCE Minsk Group and said that they must either fulfill their mission and solve the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, assess the actions of Armenia or admit their failure and step back. “Azerbaijan would be able to return its lands, if they stand back confessing that they have financial dependence on Armenia on some issues. Azerbaijan is a strong country,” she added.
The event continued with the speeches of other participants.
- 20.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Shamkir district for visit
- 20.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Gadabay district for visit
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Samukh district for visit
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of renovated orphanage-kindergarten in Goygol
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Goygol district for visit
- 18.08.2017Former heads of state and government to attend Global Young Leaders Forum in Baku
- 11.08.2017Azerbaijani president congratulates Ramil Guliyev, World Athletics Champion
- 11.08.2017Car bomb blast in Somali capital kills 1
- 09.08.2017Azerbaijani president attends opening of new roads in former “Sovetski”
- 08.08.2017President signs order on application of law "On the rules of conduct of the members of the Milli Majlis"
- 03.08.2017President: ‘Self-employment program should be prevalent in Azerbaijan’
- 03.08.2017Azerbaijani President arrives in Balakan district
- 31.07.2017Chingiz Ganizade awarded Shohrat Order
- 31.07.2017Interior Ministry issues statement about special operation conducted in Hajigabul
- 26.07.2017President Aliyev awards Ali Gojayev with order
- 22.07.2017Azerbaijan sets rules for foreign donors giving grants to public legal entities
- 21.07.2017Azerbaijani foreign minister to visit Hungary
- 20.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: We managed to protect Azerbaijan from possible risks
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijani presidents attends groundbreaking ceremony of another building for journalists
- 20.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: All freedoms, including freedom of speech ensured in Azerbaijan
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijan, EU hold next round of talks on new deal
- 18.07.2017Azerbaijan detains 12 illegal immigrants
- 14.07.2017Baku hosts event dedicated to first anniversary of July 15 coup attempt in Turkey
- 14.07.2017Elmira Suleymanova awarded “Sharaf” Order
- 13.07.2017Suleyman Ismayilov awarded “Shohrat” Order
- 12.07.2017Azerbaijani president warns public servants
- 11.07.2017Azerbaijan to mark Shovkat Mammadova’s 120th jubilee
- 11.07.2017Azerbaijan detains 39 trespassers in June
- 11.07.2017MP: Serious structural reforms expected in Azerbaijan
- 11.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives Uzbek delegation
- 10.07.2017Vidadi Zeynalov reimburses another 2 million 25 thousand manat for damage caused to the state
- 08.07.20176,094 crimes recorded in Baku during 1H 2017
- 07.07.2017Foreign Ministry officials pay respect to national leader Heydar Aliyev and Azerbaijani martyrs
- 06.07.2017“Behind the murder of baby Zahra stands the indifference of international community and their support to aggressor Armenia”
- 06.07.2017Ramiz Mehdiyev: Latest bloody crime in Azerbaijan’s Fuzuli once again exposed terrorist essence of Armenia’s military-political regime
- 05.07.2017German MP: The civil population must not be made the main victim of violent confrontations.
- 04.07.2017How openDemocracy.net ignores alternative view point? – POSITION
- 04.07.2017US, Russian diplomats discuss upcoming Trump-Putin meeting - State Dept.
- 01.07.2017Group of Sovetsky residents sends letter to president about demolition of Haji Javad mosque
- 01.07.2017Azerbaijani president punishes official arbitrarily demolished Haji Javad mosque
- 29.08.2015Nomination process of candidates for parliamentary elections to begin in Azerbaijan today
- 29.08.2015CEC chairman: Int’l observers must present concrete facts, what’s generally said mostly unimportant
- 30.08.2015Thousands rally in Beirut against political leaders, rot
- 27.08.2015Mehriban Aliyeva: "Thank you for your love and trust"
- 26.08.2015Ali Ahmadov, US ambassador discuss preparations for parliamentary elections
- 26.08.2015Official website of Azerbaijan’s First Lady Mehriban Aliyeva redesigned - PHOTO