President: Strong business sector created in Azerbaijan
A strong business sector has been created in Azerbaijan, the country’s President Ilham Aliyev told a conference dedicated to the results of third year implementation of "The State Program on socio-economic development of Azerbaijani districts in 2014-2018".
The head of state noted that Azerbaijan has created the National Fund for Entrepreneurship Support with the aim of allocating loans to entrepreneurs.
“Today, a number of countries are benefiting from our experience. Infrastructure projects and social projects for business support are being implemented successfully within a single program,” President Aliyev said.
He pointed out that the main goal is to strengthen the independence of Azerbaijan and achieve sustainable development of the country.
“We want the Azerbaijani people to live in better conditions. Pensions, allowances and salaries are increased in this regard,” the president added.
Ilham Aliyev recalled that more than 300 schools have been built and reconstructed in Azerbaijan since 2003.
“During this period, over 10 theatre buildings, 20 museums have been reconstructed. The construction of Olympic sports complexes are continuing in the country. A large amount of funds will be allocated from this year’s budget for the establishment of social infrastructure,” he added.
The head of state noted that Azerbaijan has already become a country with a cosmic industry.
“We have launched two satellites into the orbit. Well-built cosmic industry is a great source of income. Incomes will surpass the funds allocated to the launch of satellites,” President Aliyev said.
Related news releases
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Samukh district for visit
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of renovated orphanage-kindergarten in Goygol
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Goygol district for visit
- 18.08.2017Former heads of state and government to attend Global Young Leaders Forum in Baku
- 11.08.2017Azerbaijani president congratulates Ramil Guliyev, World Athletics Champion
- 11.08.2017Car bomb blast in Somali capital kills 1
- 09.08.2017Azerbaijani president attends opening of new roads in former “Sovetski”
- 08.08.2017President signs order on application of law "On the rules of conduct of the members of the Milli Majlis"
- 03.08.2017President: ‘Self-employment program should be prevalent in Azerbaijan’
- 03.08.2017Azerbaijani President arrives in Balakan district
- 31.07.2017Chingiz Ganizade awarded Shohrat Order
- 31.07.2017Interior Ministry issues statement about special operation conducted in Hajigabul
- 26.07.2017President Aliyev awards Ali Gojayev with order
- 22.07.2017Azerbaijan sets rules for foreign donors giving grants to public legal entities
- 21.07.2017Azerbaijani foreign minister to visit Hungary
- 20.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: We managed to protect Azerbaijan from possible risks
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijani presidents attends groundbreaking ceremony of another building for journalists
- 20.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: All freedoms, including freedom of speech ensured in Azerbaijan
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijan, EU hold next round of talks on new deal
- 18.07.2017Azerbaijan detains 12 illegal immigrants
- 14.07.2017Baku hosts event dedicated to first anniversary of July 15 coup attempt in Turkey
- 14.07.2017Elmira Suleymanova awarded “Sharaf” Order
- 13.07.2017Suleyman Ismayilov awarded “Shohrat” Order
- 12.07.2017Azerbaijani president warns public servants
- 11.07.2017Azerbaijan to mark Shovkat Mammadova’s 120th jubilee
- 11.07.2017Azerbaijan detains 39 trespassers in June
- 11.07.2017MP: Serious structural reforms expected in Azerbaijan
- 11.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives Uzbek delegation
- 10.07.2017Vidadi Zeynalov reimburses another 2 million 25 thousand manat for damage caused to the state
- 08.07.20176,094 crimes recorded in Baku during 1H 2017
- 07.07.2017Foreign Ministry officials pay respect to national leader Heydar Aliyev and Azerbaijani martyrs
- 06.07.2017“Behind the murder of baby Zahra stands the indifference of international community and their support to aggressor Armenia”
- 06.07.2017Ramiz Mehdiyev: Latest bloody crime in Azerbaijan’s Fuzuli once again exposed terrorist essence of Armenia’s military-political regime
- 05.07.2017German MP: The civil population must not be made the main victim of violent confrontations.
- 04.07.2017How openDemocracy.net ignores alternative view point? – POSITION
- 04.07.2017US, Russian diplomats discuss upcoming Trump-Putin meeting - State Dept.
- 01.07.2017Group of Sovetsky residents sends letter to president about demolition of Haji Javad mosque
- 01.07.2017Azerbaijani president punishes official arbitrarily demolished Haji Javad mosque
- 01.07.2017Head of Yasamal District Executive Power dismissed
- 30.06.2017Azerbaijani parliament wraps up extraordinary session
- 30.01.2017Azerbaijani president warns officials
- 31.01.2017Today marks Mammad Amin Rasulzade’s 133rd birth anniversary
- 01.02.2017Official Exchange Rates
- 30.01.2017Azerbaijani people will return to their ancestral lands - Ilham Aliyev
- 30.01.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan leading implementation of Southern Gas Corridor
- 30.01.2017President: Today’s achievements of Azerbaijan would’ve been impossible without first State Program