Ilham Aliyev, his spouse view repair on houses damaged by Armenians during April fights in Tartar
Baku – APA. President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev and his spouse Mehriban Aliyeva have today viewed construction, repair and renovation works in the houses in Tartar district that were damaged this April when the Armenian military units shelled residential settlements located in the vicinity of the line of contact of troops in Tartar and Aghdam districts, killing and wounding civilians and damaging homes.
The head of state and his spouse viewed the renovated houses.
In May, President Ilham Aliyev signed an Order, allocating three million manats from the Presidential Contingency Fund to Tartar City Executive Authority for the renovation of the houses damaged by the Armenian shelling.
President Ilham Aliyev and his spouse were informed that four seriously houses were rebuilt and eight ones were renovated in the district. In addition, major repair works were carried out in 19 houses, while in 231 houses, maintenance and repair works were done. Renovation works were also carried out in Tartar city secondary school No 6 and 120-seat Qazyan village secondary school.
President Ilham Aliyev and his spouse viewed the repaired houses, spoke with residents, and posed for photographs with them.
Related news releases
- 23.02.2018Large-scale pardoning expected in Azerbaijan – parl’t speaker
- 23.02.2018No political prisoners in Azerbaijan, says MP
- 23.02.2018Next plenary session of Azerbaijani parliament begins
- 23.02.2018Azerbaijan's ruling party submits voter signatures to CEC for registration of Ilham Aliyev’s candidacy for presidency
- 22.02.2018Fattah Heydarov awarded "Istiglal" Order
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijan's deputy PM meets OSCE/ODIHR delegation
- 22.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev presents "Istiglal" Order to MP Fattah Heydarov
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijani CEC chairman meets with OSCE/ODIHR delegation
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijani FM to attend UN Human Rights Council’s session
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijan’s ruling party wraps up signature campaign
- 21.02.2018Jens Stoltenberg: "NATO sees no Russian threat to any of its members"
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan’s Pardon Issues Commission holds another meeting
- 20.02.2018Parl’t vice-speaker: Numerous int’l observers to monitor presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 20.02.2018Cabinet of Ministers decides on second phase of resettlement from Sovetski area of Baku
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani CEC registers 13th presidential candidate
- 19.02.2018Presidential election in Azerbaijan: Voter lists to be ready by March 3
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani government’s annual report expected to be tabled in parliament in mid-March
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijan presidential candidates to submit registrations to CEC
- 17.02.2018CEC receives 6 requests to observe presidential election
- 17.02.2018CEC Chairman: 13 people nominated for presidency as of yet
- 17.02.2018CEC approves presidential candidacy of another 7 people
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan’s ruling party launches signature collection campaign in support of Ilham Aliyev’s candidacy
- 15.02.2018New chairman of Nakhchivan Supreme Court appointed
- 15.02.2018Ramiz Rzayev reappointed chairman of Azerbaijan's Supreme Court
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijani Prosecutor General's Office publicizes statistics of complaints about referendums and elections held since 2002
- 15.02.2018Thirteen candidates nominated for presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 15.02.2018Unauthorized rallies during voting to be resolutely prevented, deputy minister says
- 15.02.2018No one can prevent transparent, democratic election campaigning in Azerbaijan – deputy minister
- 15.02.2018Deputy Minister: Unlike in Germany and other countries, prisoners in Azerbaijan hold their voting right
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC: Main condition for holding democratic elections is socio-political stability
- 15.02.2018Presidential aide: Local executive authorities instructed to review places for election campaigning
- 15.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev set tasks for authorities to ensure holding transparent election - official
- 15.02.2018Agenda for Azerbaijani parliament’s plenary session announced
- 15.02.2018Rules for student admission to higher education institutions changes in Azerbaijan
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan sends invitations to int’l organizations, parliaments of various countries for observation of presidential election
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijani CEC chairman issues warning to executive representatives and officials
- 14.02.2018Plenipotentiary representatives of Azerbaijan’s ruling party for presidential election approved
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC approves candidacy of four more persons nominated for presidential election
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC approves Ilham Aliyev’s presidential candidacy
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC to discuss approval of Ilham Aliyev’s candidacy for presidential election
- 03.12.2016President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Aghdam
- 03.12.2016President Ilham Aliyev views repair works in houses damaged by Armenian shelling during April battle in Aghdam
- 03.12.2016President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Flag Museum in Aghdam district
- 03.12.2016Ilham Aliyev inaugurates new administrative building of YAP Tartar district branch
- 03.12.2016President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Tartar district
- 03.12.2016Azerbaijani President: "We have achieved a reduction of the negative consequences of the global crisis"