Baku hosts presentation of 'Ilham Aliyev. Portrait of a President Against the Backdrop of Change' book
Baku. Ramiz Mikayiloglu – APA. A ceremony was held in Baku Nov. 30 to present the book titled “Ilham Aliyev. Portrait of a President Against the Backdrop of Change” by writer-publicist, MP Elmira Akhundova.
Head of Azerbaijan's Presidential Administration Ramiz Mehdiyev, Azerbaijani president's aide for public and political affairs Ali Hasanov, deputy head of the Azerbaijani Presidential Administration, chief of the Administration's foreign relations department Novruz Mammadov, MPs and media representatives attended the ceremony.
Alizade said the book tells about the leadership qualities of President Ilham Aliyev.
“This book will make a huge contribution to bringing the realities of Azerbaijan to the world community in Russian. There is a need to translate and publish the book in the world’s leading languages,” he added.
In his speech, Urkhan Alekbarov, rector of the Academy of Public Administration under the President of Azerbaijan, said the book contains valuable information, noting that the projects implemented under the leadership of President Ilham Aliyev meet national, regional and global interests.
Speaking at the event, MP Mikhail Zabelin, who is also a board member of the ruling New Azerbaijan Party (YAP), stressed that President Ilham Aliyev has done a great work in short period of time.
In his speech, MP Rasim Musabeyov said Azerbaijan, which is located in a complicated geopolitical region, continues developing successfully thanks to the policy pursued by President Ilham Aliyev.
In turn, the author of the book, Elmira Akhundova, noted that this book is intended for foreign audience lacking sufficient information about Azerbaijan and its leader.
“Several foreign publishing houses have already expressed their desire to publish the book. My main goal was to create a portrait of President Ilham Aliyev and highlight his qualities as a leader and a person. I wrote this book on the initiative of academician Ramiz Mehdiyev,” she added.
- 17.07.2018President allocates funding for renovation of Yanar Dag reserve
- 16.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev awards ANAMA employees
- 16.07.2018New deputy mayor of Baku appointed
- 14.07.2018Orders of police officers martyred in Ganja presented to family members
- 14.07.2018Population's income in Azerbaijan increases by 7.3%
- 13.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev posthumously awards police officers killed in Azerbaijan's Ganja
- 13.07.2018President Aliyev: Neither foreign nor internal forces can influence people-government unity in Azerbaijan
- 13.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Criminals, their supporters will fail to achieve their insidious goals
- 13.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev chairs meeting of heads of Azerbaijan’s law enforcement bodies
- 13.07.2018Baku: Pashinyan, by talking about democracy, aims to legitimize his coming to power through coup d'état
- 13.07.2018Person accused of killing police officer in Azerbaijan’s Ganja eliminated
- 11.07.2018Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Migration Code
- 11.07.2018Ali Hasanov: Vulnerable situation in Ganja requires even greater unity of society around state
- 11.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev meets European Council president in Brussels
- 11.07.2018Attempts to create chaos in Azerbaijan don’t have any prospects – official
- 10.07.2018Deputy Chief of Ganja City Police Office and Nizami District Police Office martyred while preventing unrest - OFFİCİAL
- 10.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev awards employees of judicial authorities
- 10.07.2018Legal assessment to be given to activities of companies in connection with illegal production of non-ferrous metals in occupied territories of Azerbaijan
- 10.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev: "Azerbaijan is a very stable and strong country"
- 09.07.2018President of Azerbaijan: "We will fulfill all the tasks set in 2018"
- 09.07.2018President of Azerbaijan: "I hope that the new government of Armenia will not repeat the mistakes of the previous leadership"
- 09.07.2018A number of persons penalized for issuing illegal calls on social networking over power cut and assault on Ganja head of executive authority
- 09.07.201812 suspects detained over assault on Ganja’s head of executive authority
- 09.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev awards employees of diplomatic service agencies
- 08.07.2018President Ilham Aliyev chaired meeting of Cabinet of Ministers dedicated to results of socio-economic development in first half of 2018 and future objectives
- 07.07.2018Azerbaijan's new Deputy Minister of Emergency Situations appointed
- 06.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Constitutional Court played important role in ensuring stability of Azerbaijan’s legal system
- 05.07.2018Azerbaijani President received WHO Director General - UPDATED
- 05.07.2018Interior Minister : "In connection with the lack of electricity, no serious crimes were committed"
- 04.07.2018Azerbaijani President: "Serious investigation into the situation in the energy system should be carried out, the perpetrators should be brought to justice"
- 04.07.2018Prosecutor General: "Criminal case was initiated in connection with the incident at Mingachevir TPS"
- 04.07.2018Azerbaijan’s Presidential Administration: Government capable of ensuring security of country and population
- 03.07.2018MES: Works to eliminate the accident underway, evacuation process goes on
- 02.07.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijani police should bring their activities in line with modern requirements
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijani president awards interior minister, first deputy interior minister
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijani parliament wraps up extraordinary session - UPDATED
- 28.06.2018US, Turkey can have 'more productive’ talk: Pompeo
- 27.06.2018Azerbaijan increases number of assistants to 1st vice-president
- 25.06.2018Six new sectors created at Azerbaijan’s Presidential Administration
- 22.06.2018Ali Hasanov: Free media formed in Azerbaijan
- 01.12.2016MP: Both culture and defence spheres require equal attention
- 01.12.2016Erdogan, Merkel discuss Aleppo over phone
- 02.12.2016Azerbaijani lawmaker calls for 30% reduction in public administration system
- 29.11.2016Azerbaijani MP calls for revival of death penalty
- 29.11.2016Azerbaijan to criminalize defamation of president on Internet
- 29.11.2016Azerbaijani parliament approves draft proposal criminalizing offensive online activities by fake names or profiles