Azerbaijani President: "Azerbaijani government to continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery"
Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
Related news releases
- 22.07.2016No Turkish military base being created in Azerbaijan – parliament vice-speaker
- 22.07.2016Azerbaijan Deposit Insurance Fund to sell properties of liquidated banks at auction
- 22.07.2016Constitutional Court to consider draft amendments to Azerbaijan’s Constitution on July 25
- 21.07.2016AZN 3M allocated to continue construction of residential building for journalists in Baku
- 21.07.2016Azerbaijan plans to hold referendum on constitutional amendments this year
- 20.07.2016Azerbaijan allocates building and sructures to Turkish Armed Forces
- 20.07.2016Azerbaijani currency rates on July 20
- 19.07.2016Azerbaijani MP: Each state may include priority provisions in constitution
- 19.07.2016Baku Court of Appeal to consider lawsuit on cancellation of ANS license
- 19.07.2016Azerbaijani President: "Despite the crises in the world, we are on the path of development"
- 18.07.2016First vice-president and vice-president positions proposed to be established in Azerbaijan
- 18.07.2016Azerbaijan presidential term can be extended
- 18.07.2016Draft referendum act on amendments to Azerbaijani Constitution submitted to Constitutional Court
- 18.07.2016Azerbaijan appoints new consul general to Turkey’s Kars
- 16.07.2016Azerbaijani president deeply concerned over events in Turkey
- 15.07.2016Cavusoglu: It’s planned to create new Turkey-Azerbaijan-Kazakhstan trilateral co-op format
- 15.07.2016Azerbaijan puts 41 officials on wanted list
- 15.07.2016Azerbaijani President: "Ukrainian president's visit to Azerbaijan is a very serious political step"
- 12.07.2016Azerbaijani parliament to break up for summer recess this week
- 10.07.2016President Aliyev: Global threats growing, economic crisis deepening
- 05.07.2016Azerbaijani Constitutional Court confirms repeat parliamentary election results - UPDATED
- 04.07.2016Baghdad bombing death toll exceeds 200
- 02.07.2016Minister: In years of independence, 99 police officers, military servicemen died in fight against crime
- 02.07.2016Minister: More than 3,000 criminal groups neutralized in Azerbaijan over last 13 years
- 30.06.2016Azerbaijani president awards group of Interior Ministry’s employees
- 30.06.2016CIA chief: Istanbul attack bears Daesh ‘hallmarks’
- 29.06.2016MP Zahid Oruj comments on announcement of reprimand to him
- 28.06.2016Moscow court denies appeal of main sponsor of Karabakh separatists
- 24.06.2016Verbal duel between parliament speaker, MPs unacceptable – disciplinary commission
- 24.06.2016Azerbaijani parliament speaker orders disciplinary commission to take appropriate action in relation to MP Zahid Oruj
- 24.06.2016Azerbaijani parliament’s extraordinary session ends
- 24.06.2016Last plenary meeting of Azerbaijani parliament's extraordinary session kicks off
- 24.06.2016Today is Abulfaz Elchibey’s birthday
- 23.06.2016Repeated Aghdash election to be discussed at PACE Bureau
- 23.06.2016Azerbaijani presidential press secretary awarded Order "For Service to the Motherland"
- 23.06.2016Nine issues to be tabled at Azerbaijani parliament’s plenary meeting on June 24
- 22.06.2016Honorary title ‘honored civil servant’ conferred on Natig Azizov
- 22.06.2016Azerbaijan to develop new anti-doping bill
- 21.06.2016Azerbaijani president: No one should act against state independence
- 21.06.2016President Aliyev: rule of law must be ensured in every part of Azerbaijan
- 26.12.2013Ali Hasanov: "Azerbaijani authorities are studying and evaluating statements on Anar Mammadli's arrest"
- 26.12.2013Ali Hasanov: “Government agencies in some post-Soviet countries inspire and promote unfair treatment against the Azerbaijanis”
- 26.12.2013Rustam Ibrahimbeyov resigns from National Council
- 24.12.2013Azerbaijani President declared “Man of the Year”
- 24.12.2013Vladimir Putin congratulates Azerbaijani President on his birthday
- 24.12.2013Today is Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev’s birthday