Azerbaijani President: "Azerbaijani government to continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery"
Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
Related news releases
- 25.09.2016Pre-referendum campaign in Azerbaijan ends
- 24.09.2016Ali Hasanov: New institute of management to ensure adequacy of presidential form of government to modern challenges
- 24.09.2016Pre-referendum campaign in Azerbaijan to end tomorrow
- 24.09.2016Obama vetoes controversial 9/11 lawsuit bill
- 23.09.2016Azerbaijani MP: Western imperialism launches attack Azerbaijan with its entire network
- 23.09.2016Azerbaijan to change mechanism for implementing decisions on protection of human rights and freedoms
- 22.09.2016Top official: Michel Forst’s report on Azerbaijan is unreal, biased and ordered - INTERVIEW
- 22.09.2016Azerbaijan to cremate dead bodies of those infected with threatening illness
- 22.09.2016TURKPA to observe constitutional referendum in Azerbaijan
- 22.09.2016Nearly 53,000 observers registered for referendum in Azerbaijan
- 22.09.2016President Ilham Aliyev: "Mingachevir Industrial Park will bring the country foreign currency in large volumes"
- 22.09.2016Powers of the State Border Service for checking of vehicles, goods and other property eliminated
- 21.09.2016Proposed amendments to Azerbaijani Constitution aimed at improving governance
- 21.09.2016Azerbaijan: Venice Commission’s initial opinion on Azerbaijani referendum – a political order
- 21.09.2016Over 5,600 polling stations to be set up for Azerbaijani referendum
- 21.09.2016Referendum in Azerbaijan: Webcams to be installed at about 1,000 polling stations
- 19.09.2016Those detained in National Council rally sentenced to administrative arrest
- 19.09.2016UN special rapporteur meets with Ilgar Mammadov
- 17.09.2016National Council holding rally in Baku
- 17.09.2016President Ilham Aliyev views cotton plantation in Sabirabad
- 17.09.2016EU leaders see 'road map' rebuilding trust after Brexit
- 16.09.2016Erkin Gadirli: They removed my name from list for fear that Armenians might object to my participation
- 16.09.2016Religious leaders in Azerbaijan condemns calls for believers to participate in protest rallies
- 16.09.2016US firm conducts opinion survey in Azerbaijan ahead of referendum
- 16.09.2016Referendum day in Azerbaijan declared as non-working
- 15.09.2016Azerbaijani oppositionist expelled from National Council for opposing protest rallies
- 15.09.2016Ilham Aliyev: Some foreign circles seek to turn Azerbaijan into tool
- 15.09.2016Literacy level in Azerbaijan close to 100 percent – president
- 15.09.2016Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan moving forward based on its internal resources
- 15.09.2016President Aliyev: Azerbaijani youth gained brilliant military victory over Armenian occupants in April
- 15.09.2016Worldwide unification policy being carried out under guise of globalization – Azerbaijani president
- 15.09.2016Musavat Party, National Council authorized to hold rally
- 15.09.2016Sept. 16 – deadline for receipt of applications on Azerbaijan referendum observation
- 15.09.2016French-Azerbaijani University to operate in new building for next academic year
- 15.09.2016Commemorative event held at Turkish Martyrs' Memorial in Baku
- 15.09.201698 years pass since liberation of Baku from bolshevik-dashnak occupation
- 14.09.2016Referendum in Azerbaijan: 26 polling stations set up in penitentiary facilities
- 12.09.2016President Ilham Aliyev congratulates Azerbaijani people on Eid al-Adha
- 11.09.2016Venezuela opposition says blocked from meeting near summit
- 10.09.2016Distribution of ballot papers regarding referendum to start from Sep.14
- 26.12.2013Ali Hasanov: "Azerbaijani authorities are studying and evaluating statements on Anar Mammadli's arrest"
- 26.12.2013Ali Hasanov: “Government agencies in some post-Soviet countries inspire and promote unfair treatment against the Azerbaijanis”
- 26.12.2013Rustam Ibrahimbeyov resigns from National Council
- 24.12.2013Azerbaijani President declared “Man of the Year”
- 24.12.2013Vladimir Putin congratulates Azerbaijani President on his birthday
- 24.12.2013Today is Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev’s birthday