Azerbaijani President: "Azerbaijani government to continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery"
Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
Related news releases
- 27.10.2016Ex-Azerbaijani communications minister not among witnesses in criminal case of ministry’s ex-official
- 27.10.2016Japan's Prince Mikasa, oldest imperial family member, dies at 100 leftright 2/2leftright
- 26.10.2016Initial agreement on Caspian seabed delimitation reached in Tehran
- 26.10.2016President Ilham Aliyev receives credentials of new Sri Lankan ambassador
- 23.10.2016Azerbaijani President: “Oil exporting countries faced big losses, the justice should be restored”
- 21.10.2016Azerbaijan Judicial Council to get new powers
- 20.10.2016Hollande: "Normandy Four ministers to start preparing Donbass election in next few days"
- 19.10.2016President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Aghstafa district for visit
- 19.10.2016Date set for Azerbaijani parliament’s next meeting
- 18.10.2016Azerbaijan parl’t vice-speaker awarded order "For Service to Motherland"
- 18.10.2016Ilham Aliyev: No plans to change date of presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 18.10.2016Armenia continues to break ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 18.10.2016Azerbaijan celebrates 25th anniversary of independence
- 17.10.2016President: Azerbaijan has been passing through period of unprecedented economic growth since 2003
- 17.10.2016President: Azerbaijani Army among world’s strongest armies
- 17.10.2016Betrayed by APFP-Musavat alliance, Azerbaijan was at risk of losing independence – Ilham Aliyev
- 17.10.2016Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan’s energy policy highly appreciated by int’l community
- 17.10.2016Heydar Aliyev – founder of Azerbaijan’s independence, says Ilham Aliyev
- 17.10.2016Official reception held to mark 25th anniversary of Azerbaijan’s independence
- 15.10.2016The Ministry of Internal Affairs of Azerbaijan commented on the reports about protests against the actions of the traffic police in Goychay
- 15.10.2016101 gangs arrested in Baku this year
- 15.10.2016Ali Ahmadov: Azerbaijan’s independence was initially based on not-so-right postulate
- 14.10.2016Azerbaijani national currency should bear image of Heydar Aliyev, says MP
- 14.10.2016Investors implementing investment projects in accordance with BOT model won’t pay duty
- 14.10.2016Azerbaijani parliament starts next plenary meeting
- 14.10.2016New volume of "Ilham Aliyev. Development is our goal" book published
- 13.10.2016Azerbaijani MP: Prohibition to apply to persons who will study religion abroad after adoption of law
- 13.10.2016Azerbaijani parliament to discuss amendments providing punishment for attempts to impede operations against religious extremism
- 13.10.2016Azerbaijan to tighten penalties for attempts to change power and Constitution on religious grounds
- 13.10.2016Azerbaijani parliament to discuss proposals to ban religious propaganda in public places
- 13.10.2016Fighting in Central African Republic kills at least 23
- 12.10.2016Case of Azerbaijani ministry’s ex-officials sent to court
- 12.10.2016Azerbaijani president signs order on developing draft legal acts on Referendum Act’s entry into force
- 11.10.2016Azerbaijan to solemnly celebrate 25th anniversary of its independence
- 11.10.2016Azerbaijani CEC approves referendum results
- 11.10.2016Azerbaijani CEC cancels referendum results in three polling stations
- 11.10.2016CEC: Azerbaijan on par with leading European countries in terms of election
- 11.10.2016Azerbaijan CEC sums up referendum results
- 10.10.2016Azerbaijan to wrap up referendum vote count on Oct. 11
- 08.10.2016President Ilham Aliyev: “Local products should be substantially cheaper than imported”
- 26.12.2013Ali Hasanov: "Azerbaijani authorities are studying and evaluating statements on Anar Mammadli's arrest"
- 26.12.2013Ali Hasanov: “Government agencies in some post-Soviet countries inspire and promote unfair treatment against the Azerbaijanis”
- 26.12.2013Rustam Ibrahimbeyov resigns from National Council
- 24.12.2013Azerbaijani President declared “Man of the Year”
- 24.12.2013Vladimir Putin congratulates Azerbaijani President on his birthday
- 24.12.2013Today is Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev’s birthday