Azerbaijani President: "Azerbaijani government to continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery"
Baku- APA. "Sometimes justice is violated. And when justice is violated, undermines faith in people. Because the biggest problem is that justice is violated in international relations, in relations between countries and in every sphere of. So, everywhere should be justice", Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev said at the opening of the Vocational Rehabilitation Center for Youth with Physical Disabilities in Yeni Ramana district, Baku after the reconstruction, on December 24, APA reports.
Stressing that the ongoing social reforms in the country will continue, President Ilham Aliyev said that the principle of justice is one of the important criteria in the community: "I know, probably, and you and the public know that there were problems associated with targeted social assistance. They will be eliminated. There were injustices, those who did not need certain conditions, were provided with assistance. I have repeatedly appealed to citizens to inform about the negative phenomena, violations of justice."
The President expressed confidence that the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Population in the near future will eliminate all negative phenomena: "The work has already begun. Conducted a thorough purging, steeped in bribery and corruption officials dismissed from work. I welcome this. So it must be everywhere. Must and will be fair and equal treatment for all."
According to President Ilham Aliyev, justice is violated in international relations and international issues: "Our Karabakh problem is not solved because there is no justice. Violated international law, justice, historical justice. But some pro-Armenian forces do not wish to ignore it. We will restore justice - both domestically and internationally."
On the issue of the fight against corruption, President Ilham Aliyev once again made a stern warning to officials: "So I want today, all the officials once again heard me. I have repeatedly talked about this. Azerbaijani government will continue unswerving fight against corruption and bribery. Principles of justice must prevail everywhere. Justice must always triumph in life, family and society. Our National leader Heydar Aliyev talked about this back in the 1970s."
Related news releases
- 23.08.2016Ali Huseynli: Cabinet of Ministers never seen heading reforms
- 22.08.201616 years pass since Abulfaz Elchibey’s death
- 21.08.2016Novruz Mammadov: "All followers of FETO to be identified in Azerbaijan"
- 18.08.2016Azerbaijan announces statistics on election violations during past 14 years
- 18.08.2016Oruj Zalov: No unauthorized rally or piquet to be allowed prior to referendum
- 18.08.2016Rustam Usubov: Some try to tarnish referendum, such cases must be prevented
- 18.08.2016PA deputy head: Interested sides may have provocative intentions, we must stand ready to prevent them
- 18.08.2016CEC chairman: Referendum aimed at protecting stability in Azerbaijan
- 15.08.2016Criminal case launched against Fethullah Gulen's supporters
- 13.08.2016Executive Secretary of REAL movement Natig Jafarli arrested
- 12.08.2016New Azerbaijan submits signatures to CEC
- 11.08.2016President Ilham Aliyev: "Azerbaijan's further development will be sustainable"
- 10.08.2016President Ilham Aliyev viewed Olympic Sport Complex in Ismayilli after major overhaul
- 10.08.2016President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of bicycle factory in Ismayilli - UPDATED
- 10.08.2016President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of newly reconstructed Qaramaryam-Ismayilli highway
- 10.08.2016President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of orphanage-kindergarten in Ismayilli
- 10.08.2016President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Gabala district for visit
- 10.08.2016US gun rights defenders could deal with Clinton: Trump
- 08.08.2016Printing of ballots started in regard to referendum to be held in Azerbaijan
- 04.08.2016Azerbaijani president approves amendment to law "on citizenship of the Republic of Azerbaijan"
- 04.08.2016ATUC and 24 NGOs created initiative group in connection with referendum
- 03.08.2016Deputy Health minister of Nakhchivan AR dismissed
- 03.08.2016CEC: Voters' lists are almost ready for high-level referendum
- 01.08.2016Azerbaijan’s ruling party announces initiative group on referendum
- 29.07.2016Azerbaijan’s ANS says will appeal to relevant authorities against judgment on license cancellation
- 29.07.2016Iran to export Russian gas to Georgia via Armenia
- 29.07.2016Azerbaijan’s ruling party creates initiative groups on referendum
- 28.07.2016Currency traders disclose reason for decline in Azerbaijani manat
- 28.07.2016Pope Francis trips as he arrives for Mass in Poland
- 28.07.2016Azerbaijani deputy PM: Age limit removal doesn’t mean that 18-year-old citizen must be elected MP
- 28.07.2016Revolutions, wars in Middle East pose serious challenges to Azerbaijan: deputy PM
- 28.07.2016Azerbaijan announces date of pre-referendum campaign
- 28.07.2016Azerbaijani CEC creates working group for referendum on constitutional reforms
- 27.07.2016Azerbaijani CEC: Results of referendum on constitutional amendments to be announced before Oct.21
- 26.07.2016Azerbaijan to hold referendum on constitutional amendments on Sept. 26
- 26.07.2016Normalization of Turkey-Armenia relations possible after liberation of Azerbaijani lands, says ambassador
- 26.07.2016International Bank of Azerbaijan unable to return Israeli company’s deposits
- 25.07.2016Milikh Yevdayev awarded Shohrat order
- 25.07.2016Azerbaijani vice-speaker: Draft Referendum Act envisages cases in which parliament can be dissolved
- 25.07.2016Azerbaijani president to set date for referendum on constitutional amendments
- 26.12.2013Ali Hasanov: "Azerbaijani authorities are studying and evaluating statements on Anar Mammadli's arrest"
- 26.12.2013Ali Hasanov: “Government agencies in some post-Soviet countries inspire and promote unfair treatment against the Azerbaijanis”
- 26.12.2013Rustam Ibrahimbeyov resigns from National Council
- 24.12.2013Azerbaijani President declared “Man of the Year”
- 24.12.2013Vladimir Putin congratulates Azerbaijani President on his birthday
- 24.12.2013Today is Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev’s birthday