Azerbaijani President approves National Action Plan on combating the financing of terrorism
Baku-APA. Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev approved the National Action Plan covering the years 2017-2019 on struggle against legalization of money and other property obtained by criminal means and the financing of terrorism, APA reports.
According to the order of the President, the Ministries of Justice, Finance, Taxes, Internal Affairs, Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of Population, the State Security Service, State Border Service, State Customs Committee and the Financial Markets Supervision Chamber must annually send report on execution of the National Action Plan to the Cabinet of Ministers and the Commission on Combating Corruption of the Republic of Azerbaijan until December 15.
The Cabinet of Ministers and the Commission on Combating Corruption of Azerbaijan were instructed to analyze the situation with the implementation of these measures and to inform the Head of State.
The Central Bank, Audit Chamber, Judicial-Legal Council, Supreme Court, General Prosecutor's Office and the Bar Association of the Republic of Azerbaijan were instructed on the enforcement of the measures envisaged in the plan.
Related news releases
- 20.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Shamkir district for visit
- 20.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Gadabay district for visit
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Samukh district for visit
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of renovated orphanage-kindergarten in Goygol
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Goygol district for visit
- 18.08.2017Former heads of state and government to attend Global Young Leaders Forum in Baku
- 11.08.2017Azerbaijani president congratulates Ramil Guliyev, World Athletics Champion
- 11.08.2017Car bomb blast in Somali capital kills 1
- 09.08.2017Azerbaijani president attends opening of new roads in former “Sovetski”
- 08.08.2017President signs order on application of law "On the rules of conduct of the members of the Milli Majlis"
- 03.08.2017President: ‘Self-employment program should be prevalent in Azerbaijan’
- 03.08.2017Azerbaijani President arrives in Balakan district
- 31.07.2017Chingiz Ganizade awarded Shohrat Order
- 31.07.2017Interior Ministry issues statement about special operation conducted in Hajigabul
- 26.07.2017President Aliyev awards Ali Gojayev with order
- 22.07.2017Azerbaijan sets rules for foreign donors giving grants to public legal entities
- 21.07.2017Azerbaijani foreign minister to visit Hungary
- 20.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: We managed to protect Azerbaijan from possible risks
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijani presidents attends groundbreaking ceremony of another building for journalists
- 20.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: All freedoms, including freedom of speech ensured in Azerbaijan
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijan, EU hold next round of talks on new deal
- 18.07.2017Azerbaijan detains 12 illegal immigrants
- 14.07.2017Baku hosts event dedicated to first anniversary of July 15 coup attempt in Turkey
- 14.07.2017Elmira Suleymanova awarded “Sharaf” Order
- 13.07.2017Suleyman Ismayilov awarded “Shohrat” Order
- 12.07.2017Azerbaijani president warns public servants
- 11.07.2017Azerbaijan to mark Shovkat Mammadova’s 120th jubilee
- 11.07.2017Azerbaijan detains 39 trespassers in June
- 11.07.2017MP: Serious structural reforms expected in Azerbaijan
- 11.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives Uzbek delegation
- 10.07.2017Vidadi Zeynalov reimburses another 2 million 25 thousand manat for damage caused to the state
- 08.07.20176,094 crimes recorded in Baku during 1H 2017
- 07.07.2017Foreign Ministry officials pay respect to national leader Heydar Aliyev and Azerbaijani martyrs
- 06.07.2017“Behind the murder of baby Zahra stands the indifference of international community and their support to aggressor Armenia”
- 06.07.2017Ramiz Mehdiyev: Latest bloody crime in Azerbaijan’s Fuzuli once again exposed terrorist essence of Armenia’s military-political regime
- 05.07.2017German MP: The civil population must not be made the main victim of violent confrontations.
- 04.07.2017How openDemocracy.net ignores alternative view point? – POSITION
- 04.07.2017US, Russian diplomats discuss upcoming Trump-Putin meeting - State Dept.
- 01.07.2017Group of Sovetsky residents sends letter to president about demolition of Haji Javad mosque
- 01.07.2017Azerbaijani president punishes official arbitrarily demolished Haji Javad mosque
- 21.11.2016Ali Ahmadov: YAP is the only political party created at people’s request
- 24.11.2016Azerbaijan imposes ban on the sale of medicines on unregulated prices
- 24.11.2016Azerbaijan introduces fines for violating rules of import and sale of medicines
- 18.11.2016Azerbaijan to mark Aziz Aliyev’s 120th anniversary
- 18.11.2016President Ilham Aliyev awards employees of judicial authorities
- 18.11.2016Ali Hasanov: Azerbaijan is region's most important country