Azerbaijan introduces fines for violating rules of import and sale of medicines
Baku-APA. Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev signed a decree on application of the Law, dated October 14, 2016, amending the Code of Administrative Offences, providing penalties for violation of the rules of import and sale of medicines, APA reports.
According to the amendments, officials will be fined in the amount of 1500 to 2000 manats, legal persons from 5000 to 7000 manats for the sale and import of medicinal products that have not passed the state registration, as well as for the manufacture, sale and importation of fake drugs.
For the sale of registered pharmaceutical products without price regulation established by the relevant executive authority, the officials will be fined 1 500-2 000 manat, legal entities 5 000-7 000 manats.
Officials will be fined by 1000 - 1500 manat, legal entities - by 3 000-5 000 manats for the sale of drugs at different prices from the established.
Amendments to the Code on Administrative Offences of Azerbaijan also consider application of fines to the repeat of the above mentioned actions in the amount of 2 500-9000 manats.
For unjustified refusal of registration of medicines and regulation of their prices, the officials will be fined in the amount of 500-800 manats.
Related news releases
- 16.12.2017Azerbaijani First Vice-President Mehriban Aliyeva awarded high order of Russian Orthodox Church
- 15.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards employees of Emergency Situations Ministry
- 15.12.2017Details emerge of CEC’s empowerment to strip an MP of mandate for ethics violations
- 15.12.2017Free airtime for election candidates remains in force, MP says
- 15.12.2017Ziyafat Asgarov: Defense Ministry’s press service creates conditions for press to write about army
- 15.12.2017Media should only disseminate information verified by Azerbaijani MoD – MP
- 15.12.2017MP Fazil Mustafa criticizes activities of Penitentiary Service
- 15.12.2017New bill on Armed Forces of Azerbaijan adopted in second reading
- 15.12.2017Media should not be banned from writing about army – MP Hasanguliyev
- 15.12.2017Azerbaijani MP proposes introducing parliamentary control over Armed Forces
- 15.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates administrative building of YAP Sumgayit city branch
- 15.12.2017Suicide attempt of young boy prevented in Baku
- 13.12.2017Number of assistants to Azerbaijani PM reduced
- 12.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev visits grave of national leader Heydar Aliyev
- 12.12.2017Azerbaijan commemorates 14th anniversary of Heydar Aliyev’s death
- 11.12.2017Leadership of New Azerbaijan Party pays respect to national leader Heydar Aliyev
- 09.12.2017Process of obtaining state registration for real estate simplified in Azerbaijan
- 06.12.2017Azerbaijani CEC to strip MPs of mandates for violation of voting rights and ethical norms
- 06.12.2017Azerbaijan reducing term of early presidential election from 3 to 2 months
- 05.12.2017Azerbaijan’s taxes minister Fazil Mammadov dismissed from post
- 05.12.2017Mikayil Jabbarov appointed taxes minister of Azerbaijan
- 05.12.2017Azerbaijani president approves law on establishment of ‘Rashadat’ Order
- 05.12.2017Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Migration Code
- 04.12.2017Azerbaijani President signs decree on the activity of "Azerbaijan Industrial Corporation" OJSC
- 02.12.2017Guba district executive head changed
- 01.12.2017Azerbaijan increases funding of political parties, NGOs
- 01.12.2017Azerbaijani parliament ratifies several interstate agreements
- 01.12.2017Azerbaijani parliament approves bill restricting tobacco use
- 30.11.2017About 1.9 million jobs created in Azerbaijan since 2003: deputy PM
- 30.11.2017Clashes kill four in Yemen capital as anti-Saudi alliance frays
- 29.11.2017Pakistani FM arrives in Baku
- 28.11.2017Azerbaijani President: "All the outlined issues have been resolved this year"
- 28.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurated newly renovated Sugovushan-Hashimkhanli highway in Sabirabad
- 28.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Sabirabad district
- 28.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Aghjabadi district
- 28.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Tartar district
- 27.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards several people for contributing to socio-economic development of Ganja
- 27.11.2017Elmar Valiyev awarded Order “For service to the Motherland”
- 24.11.2017Erdogan, Trump discuss developments in Syria - UPDATED
- 24.11.2017Azerbaijani president submits bill to amend law on compensation for damage caused by investigative and judicial authorities
- 24.11.2016Public administration to be improved in Azerbaijan
- 26.11.2016Scotland sets out legal case to have a say on Brexit trigger
- 26.11.2016Islamic State claims deadly attack on Egyptian soldiers in Sinai
- 24.11.2016Azerbaijan imposes ban on the sale of medicines on unregulated prices
- 21.11.2016Ali Ahmadov: YAP is the only political party created at people’s request
- 18.11.2016Azerbaijani President approves National Action Plan on combating the financing of terrorism