Azerbaijan considers fining officials failing to control execution of public works and administrative penalties
Azerbaijan considers fining officials failing to control the execution of public works and administrative penalties.
In this regard, new Article 528-1 (Failure to fulfill duties on execution of public works and administrative penalties) has been proposed by Azerbaijan’s president to be added to the Code of Administrative Offences, APA reported.
According to the new article, officials will be imposed a fine of 400 to 600 manats for a failure to timely provide the relevant executive authority with the list of places of execution of public works and administrative penalties, as well as with information on the number of persons required to carry out these activities.
In addition, officials will be fined from 600 to 800 manats for failing to control the fulfillment of work specified by employer where the punishment and administrative penalty are performed, or keep and accurately keep records of working hours or draw up a schedule of times when public works should be fulfilled or provide the schedule to the executive officers in time, as well as instantly inform executive officers about the cases when performance of the public works are avoided.
Officials who fail to visit the places where the person perform the public works during the working hours not less than twice a month will be imposed a fine of 300 to 600 manats.
The draft law will be submitted for discussion at the parliamentary meeting on October 20.
Related news releases
- 22.02.2018Fattah Heydarov awarded "Istiglal" Order
- 22.02.2018Azerbaijan's deputy PM meets OSCE/ODIHR delegation
- 22.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev presents "Istiglal" Order to MP Fattah Heydarov
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijani CEC chairman meets with OSCE/ODIHR delegation
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijani FM to attend UN Human Rights Council’s session
- 21.02.2018Azerbaijan’s ruling party wraps up signature campaign
- 21.02.2018Jens Stoltenberg: "NATO sees no Russian threat to any of its members"
- 20.02.2018Azerbaijan’s Pardon Issues Commission holds another meeting
- 20.02.2018Parl’t vice-speaker: Numerous int’l observers to monitor presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 20.02.2018Cabinet of Ministers decides on second phase of resettlement from Sovetski area of Baku
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani CEC registers 13th presidential candidate
- 19.02.2018Presidential election in Azerbaijan: Voter lists to be ready by March 3
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani government’s annual report expected to be tabled in parliament in mid-March
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijan presidential candidates to submit registrations to CEC
- 17.02.2018CEC receives 6 requests to observe presidential election
- 17.02.2018CEC Chairman: 13 people nominated for presidency as of yet
- 17.02.2018CEC approves presidential candidacy of another 7 people
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan’s ruling party launches signature collection campaign in support of Ilham Aliyev’s candidacy
- 15.02.2018New chairman of Nakhchivan Supreme Court appointed
- 15.02.2018Ramiz Rzayev reappointed chairman of Azerbaijan's Supreme Court
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijani Prosecutor General's Office publicizes statistics of complaints about referendums and elections held since 2002
- 15.02.2018Thirteen candidates nominated for presidential election in Azerbaijan
- 15.02.2018Unauthorized rallies during voting to be resolutely prevented, deputy minister says
- 15.02.2018No one can prevent transparent, democratic election campaigning in Azerbaijan – deputy minister
- 15.02.2018Deputy Minister: Unlike in Germany and other countries, prisoners in Azerbaijan hold their voting right
- 15.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC: Main condition for holding democratic elections is socio-political stability
- 15.02.2018Presidential aide: Local executive authorities instructed to review places for election campaigning
- 15.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev set tasks for authorities to ensure holding transparent election - official
- 15.02.2018Agenda for Azerbaijani parliament’s plenary session announced
- 15.02.2018Rules for student admission to higher education institutions changes in Azerbaijan
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan sends invitations to int’l organizations, parliaments of various countries for observation of presidential election
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijani CEC chairman issues warning to executive representatives and officials
- 14.02.2018Plenipotentiary representatives of Azerbaijan’s ruling party for presidential election approved
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC approves candidacy of four more persons nominated for presidential election
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC approves Ilham Aliyev’s presidential candidacy
- 14.02.2018Azerbaijan’s CEC to discuss approval of Ilham Aliyev’s candidacy for presidential election
- 13.02.2018Palestinian leader Abbas tells Putin he wants U.S. peace role diluted
- 12.02.2018Arzu Rahimov awarded Order “For Service to Motherland”
- 12.02.2018Plenipotentiary representative of Azerbaijan’s ruling party at presidential election appointed
- 12.02.2018Population’s free medical examination starts in Azerbaijan on Feb. 12
- 23.02.2015Azerbaijani President confirms Action Plan on celebration of 70th anniversary of victory in Great Patriotic War
- 24.02.2015Today is “Water Tuesday” of Novruz in Azerbaijan
- 24.02.2015Azerbaijani Parliament starts meeting with commemoration of Khojaly genocide victims
- 23.02.2015Ali Hasanov appointed as Presidential aide
- 20.02.2015APFP deputy chairman Razi Nurullayev dismissed
- 19.02.2015Several youths resign from movement created at Gubad Ibadoglu’s initiative