Ali Hasanov’s books on genocide policy against Azerbaijanis presented
Scientific editor of both books Elchin Ahmadov said that the ethnic cleansing conducted by Armenians against Azerbaijanis in the last two centuries, the genocide and aggressive policy have been analyzed in the book titled “Khojaly genocide: causes, consequences and international recognition”. He noted that the acts of genocide against Azerbaijanis and ethnic cleansing of them four times in 1905-1906, 1918-1920, 1948-1953 and 1988-1993 as a result of the aggressive policy of Armenians have been analyzed in the book titled “Stages of the policy of ethnic cleansing and genocide against Azerbaijanis”.
Turkish ambassador to Azerbaijan Erkan Ozoral noted that the books written by Ali Hasanov inform the world community about the crimes committed by Armenians against Azerbaijanis in maps, photos and other evidence. The ambassador added that the books address to the world’s population. “Valuable views of Ali Hasanov in foreign policy are known to me for a long time. I think that both books are a valuable research to study the recent history of Azerbaijan, the genocide committed by Armenians and ethnic cleansing and aggressive policy conducted by them against Azerbaijan”, said the Turkish ambassador.
Editor-in-chief of “Yeni Azerbaijan” newspaper, MP Hikmat Babaoglu noted that the books are visual aids to understand the essence and content of the ethnic cleansing conducted against Azerbaijani people, as well as the Khojaly genocide. “The books emerge as a collection of international documents. This is a very good guide to understand Armenism. Also, a very good film can be shot based on the books. Armenian and Russian authors have been referred to in the sources used in the books. It is also important for the accuracy of the information”, he said.
Elman Nasirov, Azerbaijani MP, director of the Institute of Political Studies of the Academy of Public Administration under the Azerbaijani President noted that the books’ translation into the languages of the United Nations is a unique event. “We are involved in the war of information. These two books play a role of artillery against Armenia in today's information war,” he said.
In the end, Ali Hasanov expressed his gratitude to everyone. “These books have been published in accordance with the Azerbaijani president’s decree on the 25th anniversary of the Khojaly genocide. Each book comprises 31 pages covering one article. Their translation into 8 languages is a special case. These books cover the messages we are delivering to the world community about the disasters the Armenians brought upon us in last 200 years. The books also include maps and other documents. Most of 7 billion population of the world know one of these 8 languages. E-books will be released,” he added.
Taking the opportunity, Hasanov expressed his gratitude to president of the Heydar Aliyev Foundation Mehriban Aliyeva and Vice-President of the Foundation Leyla Aliyeva for their merits in bringing to the world community the truth about the Khojaly. “The books reflect the statements, resolutions of foreign countries recognizing the Khojaly genocide as part of “Justice for Khojaly” campaign under Leyla Aliyeva's leadership. These books are not instilling hostility or revenge. The Armenian people themselves have become hostage of criminal Armenian authorities. The books urge for peace, good-neighborly relations between the peoples of the South Caucasus. However, we will never forget the Khojaly genocide. Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev continues hard work towards the solution of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict and this issue will be solved within the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan soon,” he noted.
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijani president confers “People’s Artist” title on Yusif Eyvazov
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijani parliament to convene extraordinary meeting
- 21.05.2018PACE sanction on Samad Seyidov ‘unfair’: OSCE PA vice-president
- 18.05.2018New head of Naftalan City Executive Authority appointed
- 18.05.2018Hasan Hasanov: First state called Azerbaijan established 7th century BC, when there was no trace of Armenians - INTERVIEW
- 18.05.2018Samad Seyidov: PACE sanctions – result of double-standard attitude towards Azerbaijan
- 18.05.2018PACE decision directed against Azerbaijan’s economic development, says lawmaker
- 18.05.2018MP: Azerbaijan to continue its principled activity in PACE
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijani lawmakers slam PACE sanctions decision
- 18.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates new administrative building of New Azerbaijan Party
- 17.05.2018Head of Binagadi District Executive Authority dismissed
- 16.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Nakhchivan to escape from blockade once North-South Transport Corridor is ready
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev visits statue of national leader Heydar Aliyev in Nakhchivan
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Nakhchivan
- 15.05.2018Azerbaijan Pardon Issues Commission holds another meeting
- 15.05.2018May 28 declared Azerbaijan National Day in capital of Mississipi
- 12.05.2018US to help North Korea's economy if it denuclearizes
- 11.05.2018Elchin Afandiyev awarded Shohrat Order
- 11.05.2018Rector of Azerbaijan State University of Culture and Arts removed from duty
- 11.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev appoints head of department for humanitarian policy issues at Presidential Administration
- 11.05.2018Rovshan Najaf appointed head of department at Azerbaijani Presidential Administration
- 11.05.2018Jewish community of Azerbaijan marks Day of Salvation and Liberation
- 11.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev: "Azerbaijan’s principled position on the Armenia-Azerbaijan Nagorno-Karabakh conflict remains unchanged"
- 11.05.2018Azerbaijani President: "If Heydar Aliyev was at that time in Azerbaijan, he would not have allowed the Karabakh conflict to begin"
- 10.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attends solemn ceremony to mark 95th anniversary of national leader Heydar Aliyev
- 10.05.2018Exhibition titled “Heydar Aliyev: Personality, Mission, Heritage” opens in Baku
- 10.05.2018Parliament speaker: Heydar Aliyev always lived up to Azerbaijani people’s expectations and proved to be a true leader
- 10.05.2018Azerbaijani parliament holding special meeting
- 10.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attends tree-planting campaign on occasion of national leader Heydar Aliyev’s birthday
- 10.05.2018Azerbaijani Chamber of Accounts to present annual report in parliament
- 10.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev visits grave of national leader Heydar Aliyev
- 10.05.2018Azerbaijan marks 95th birthday anniversary of National Leader Heydar Aliyev
- 09.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attends ceremony to mark May 9 - Victory Day in Baku
- 09.05.2018Azerbaijan marks Day of Victory in Great Patriotic War
- 08.05.2018Karabakh conflict settlement discussed at EU-Azerbaijan Parliamentary Cooperation Committee meeting
- 07.05.2018Prosecutor General's Office: Extradition of person inflicted injures to Supreme Rada MP to be considered
- 07.05.2018Sabuhi Shahverdiyev appointed prosecutor for Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic
- 07.05.2018Ali Hasanov: Azerbaijani legislation allows NGOs to operate freely
- 07.05.2018Deputy PM comments on possible early parliamentary elections in Azerbaijan
- 07.05.2018Internal confrontation in Armenia to last long: Azerbaijan’s ruling party
- 28.02.2017Azerbaijani media reps: It’s inadmissible to spread disinformation of Armenian sources
- 01.03.2017Azerbaijani parliament announces agenda for upcoming meeting
- 01.03.2017Azerbaijani parliament set to discuss bill on pension age rise on March 7
- 25.02.2017Ali Hasanov: Mehriban Aliyeva’s appointment will contribute to Azerbaijani people, state in coming years
- 25.02.2017New Azerbaijan Party holds event on occasion of 25th anniversary of Khojaly genocide
- 25.02.2017Azerbaijani Deputy PM: Our main goal is to legally punish perpetrators of Khojaly genocide