Ali Hasanov’s books on genocide policy against Azerbaijanis presented
Scientific editor of both books Elchin Ahmadov said that the ethnic cleansing conducted by Armenians against Azerbaijanis in the last two centuries, the genocide and aggressive policy have been analyzed in the book titled “Khojaly genocide: causes, consequences and international recognition”. He noted that the acts of genocide against Azerbaijanis and ethnic cleansing of them four times in 1905-1906, 1918-1920, 1948-1953 and 1988-1993 as a result of the aggressive policy of Armenians have been analyzed in the book titled “Stages of the policy of ethnic cleansing and genocide against Azerbaijanis”.
Turkish ambassador to Azerbaijan Erkan Ozoral noted that the books written by Ali Hasanov inform the world community about the crimes committed by Armenians against Azerbaijanis in maps, photos and other evidence. The ambassador added that the books address to the world’s population. “Valuable views of Ali Hasanov in foreign policy are known to me for a long time. I think that both books are a valuable research to study the recent history of Azerbaijan, the genocide committed by Armenians and ethnic cleansing and aggressive policy conducted by them against Azerbaijan”, said the Turkish ambassador.
Editor-in-chief of “Yeni Azerbaijan” newspaper, MP Hikmat Babaoglu noted that the books are visual aids to understand the essence and content of the ethnic cleansing conducted against Azerbaijani people, as well as the Khojaly genocide. “The books emerge as a collection of international documents. This is a very good guide to understand Armenism. Also, a very good film can be shot based on the books. Armenian and Russian authors have been referred to in the sources used in the books. It is also important for the accuracy of the information”, he said.
Elman Nasirov, Azerbaijani MP, director of the Institute of Political Studies of the Academy of Public Administration under the Azerbaijani President noted that the books’ translation into the languages of the United Nations is a unique event. “We are involved in the war of information. These two books play a role of artillery against Armenia in today's information war,” he said.
In the end, Ali Hasanov expressed his gratitude to everyone. “These books have been published in accordance with the Azerbaijani president’s decree on the 25th anniversary of the Khojaly genocide. Each book comprises 31 pages covering one article. Their translation into 8 languages is a special case. These books cover the messages we are delivering to the world community about the disasters the Armenians brought upon us in last 200 years. The books also include maps and other documents. Most of 7 billion population of the world know one of these 8 languages. E-books will be released,” he added.
Taking the opportunity, Hasanov expressed his gratitude to president of the Heydar Aliyev Foundation Mehriban Aliyeva and Vice-President of the Foundation Leyla Aliyeva for their merits in bringing to the world community the truth about the Khojaly. “The books reflect the statements, resolutions of foreign countries recognizing the Khojaly genocide as part of “Justice for Khojaly” campaign under Leyla Aliyeva's leadership. These books are not instilling hostility or revenge. The Armenian people themselves have become hostage of criminal Armenian authorities. The books urge for peace, good-neighborly relations between the peoples of the South Caucasus. However, we will never forget the Khojaly genocide. Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev continues hard work towards the solution of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict and this issue will be solved within the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan soon,” he noted.
- 24.10.2017Turkish soldier martyred in PKK attack
- 22.10.2017Gunmen kill 13 Niger gendarmes in attack near Mali border
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijani parliament approves amendments on humanization of penalties
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijani MPs voice protest over PACE’s anti-Azerbaijan resolutions
- 20.10.2017MP Seyidov: Attempts being made to drive Azerbaijan out of Council of Europe - UPDATED
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijani parliament holds plenary meeting
- 19.10.2017Musavat Party postpones rally scheduled for Oct. 21
- 19.10.2017Azerbaijan considers fining officials failing to control execution of public works and administrative penalties
- 19.10.2017Baku Mayor’s Office denies Musavat Party request for rally
- 19.10.2017EU intends to help Azerbaijan increase its economic and export potential
- 18.10.2017Shaitdin Aliyev and Nizami Nadirov awarded Order "For Service to the Motherland"
- 18.10.2017Unauthorized rally in Baku to be prevented, police says
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijan marks 26th anniversary of state independence
- 14.10.2017Azerbaijani president appoints new chairs and judges to first instance courts
- 14.10.2017Alexander Lukashenko: Belarus supports settlement of Nagorno-Karabakh conflict within territorial integrity of Azerbaijan
- 14.10.2017Netanyahu lauds Trump's Iran turn, sees chance to change nuclear deal
- 10.10.2017Azerbaijani president approves regulations of Cabinet of Ministers Office
- 10.10.2017First VP Mehriban Aliyeva pays respect to prominent Orientalist Aida Imanguliyeva
- 10.10.2017Azerbaijani parliament to discuss draft law on humanization of penalties on Oct. 20
- 09.10.2017Ilham Aliyev: 2017 going to be a year of serious economic reforms in Azerbaijan
- 07.10.2017About 1200 people join rally in Baku - police - UPDATED
- 06.10.2017First Vice-President of Azerbaijan: "Our enemy resorts to all kinds of dirty deeds"
- 05.10.2017Baku Mayor’s Office approves National Council request for rally
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijani MP: Those killed in Las Vegas were victims of political corruption
- 02.10.2017Iraqi gov’t should decide upon sending Azerbaijani children home, diplomat says
- 02.10.2017Azerbaijani MP: Some forces are worried about citizens’ support for president
- 02.10.2017Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan – an island of stability and development
- 02.10.2017Azerbaijani parliament opens autumn session
- 30.09.2017Zakir Garalov: Four Turkish citizens on int’l wanted list over illegal visit to Karabakh
- 30.09.2017Azerbaijan says investigation into espionage case will be completed by year-end
- 30.09.2017Blast hits Afghan capital near Shi'ite mosque, killing at least one
- 29.09.2017Karabakh Liberation Organization stages rally outside UN Baku Office in support of Iraq’s territorial integrity
- 29.09.2017Chairman of Azerbaijani Supreme Court’s Board for Criminal Cases criticizes some judges
- 29.09.2017State and government officials attend farewell ceremony for Lotfi Zadeh
- 29.09.2017Azerbaijani parliament begins public hearings on amendments proposed by president to Criminal Code
- 28.09.2017Christian missionaries engage dangerous activity in Azerbaijan – MP
- 27.09.2017Azerbaijan replacing arrests for some crimes with financial sanctions
- 27.09.2017ADB to allocate nearly $800 mln to Azerbaijan
- 26.09.2017Ali Huseynli: Analyses show that unfounded life imprisonment is prevalent
- 26.09.2017Azerbaijan intends to join Vienna Convention on Law of Treaties
- 28.02.2017Azerbaijani media reps: It’s inadmissible to spread disinformation of Armenian sources
- 01.03.2017Azerbaijani parliament announces agenda for upcoming meeting
- 01.03.2017Azerbaijani parliament set to discuss bill on pension age rise on March 7
- 25.02.2017Ali Hasanov: Mehriban Aliyeva’s appointment will contribute to Azerbaijani people, state in coming years
- 25.02.2017New Azerbaijan Party holds event on occasion of 25th anniversary of Khojaly genocide
- 25.02.2017Azerbaijani Deputy PM: Our main goal is to legally punish perpetrators of Khojaly genocide