Ali Hasanov’s books on genocide policy against Azerbaijanis presented
Scientific editor of both books Elchin Ahmadov said that the ethnic cleansing conducted by Armenians against Azerbaijanis in the last two centuries, the genocide and aggressive policy have been analyzed in the book titled “Khojaly genocide: causes, consequences and international recognition”. He noted that the acts of genocide against Azerbaijanis and ethnic cleansing of them four times in 1905-1906, 1918-1920, 1948-1953 and 1988-1993 as a result of the aggressive policy of Armenians have been analyzed in the book titled “Stages of the policy of ethnic cleansing and genocide against Azerbaijanis”.
Turkish ambassador to Azerbaijan Erkan Ozoral noted that the books written by Ali Hasanov inform the world community about the crimes committed by Armenians against Azerbaijanis in maps, photos and other evidence. The ambassador added that the books address to the world’s population. “Valuable views of Ali Hasanov in foreign policy are known to me for a long time. I think that both books are a valuable research to study the recent history of Azerbaijan, the genocide committed by Armenians and ethnic cleansing and aggressive policy conducted by them against Azerbaijan”, said the Turkish ambassador.
Editor-in-chief of “Yeni Azerbaijan” newspaper, MP Hikmat Babaoglu noted that the books are visual aids to understand the essence and content of the ethnic cleansing conducted against Azerbaijani people, as well as the Khojaly genocide. “The books emerge as a collection of international documents. This is a very good guide to understand Armenism. Also, a very good film can be shot based on the books. Armenian and Russian authors have been referred to in the sources used in the books. It is also important for the accuracy of the information”, he said.
Elman Nasirov, Azerbaijani MP, director of the Institute of Political Studies of the Academy of Public Administration under the Azerbaijani President noted that the books’ translation into the languages of the United Nations is a unique event. “We are involved in the war of information. These two books play a role of artillery against Armenia in today's information war,” he said.
In the end, Ali Hasanov expressed his gratitude to everyone. “These books have been published in accordance with the Azerbaijani president’s decree on the 25th anniversary of the Khojaly genocide. Each book comprises 31 pages covering one article. Their translation into 8 languages is a special case. These books cover the messages we are delivering to the world community about the disasters the Armenians brought upon us in last 200 years. The books also include maps and other documents. Most of 7 billion population of the world know one of these 8 languages. E-books will be released,” he added.
Taking the opportunity, Hasanov expressed his gratitude to president of the Heydar Aliyev Foundation Mehriban Aliyeva and Vice-President of the Foundation Leyla Aliyeva for their merits in bringing to the world community the truth about the Khojaly. “The books reflect the statements, resolutions of foreign countries recognizing the Khojaly genocide as part of “Justice for Khojaly” campaign under Leyla Aliyeva's leadership. These books are not instilling hostility or revenge. The Armenian people themselves have become hostage of criminal Armenian authorities. The books urge for peace, good-neighborly relations between the peoples of the South Caucasus. However, we will never forget the Khojaly genocide. Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev continues hard work towards the solution of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict and this issue will be solved within the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan soon,” he noted.
- 20.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Shamkir district for visit
- 20.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrived in Gadabay district for visit
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Samukh district for visit
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of renovated orphanage-kindergarten in Goygol
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev arrives in Goygol district for visit
- 18.08.2017Former heads of state and government to attend Global Young Leaders Forum in Baku
- 11.08.2017Azerbaijani president congratulates Ramil Guliyev, World Athletics Champion
- 11.08.2017Car bomb blast in Somali capital kills 1
- 09.08.2017Azerbaijani president attends opening of new roads in former “Sovetski”
- 08.08.2017President signs order on application of law "On the rules of conduct of the members of the Milli Majlis"
- 03.08.2017President: ‘Self-employment program should be prevalent in Azerbaijan’
- 03.08.2017Azerbaijani President arrives in Balakan district
- 31.07.2017Chingiz Ganizade awarded Shohrat Order
- 31.07.2017Interior Ministry issues statement about special operation conducted in Hajigabul
- 26.07.2017President Aliyev awards Ali Gojayev with order
- 22.07.2017Azerbaijan sets rules for foreign donors giving grants to public legal entities
- 21.07.2017Azerbaijani foreign minister to visit Hungary
- 20.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: We managed to protect Azerbaijan from possible risks
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijani presidents attends groundbreaking ceremony of another building for journalists
- 20.07.2017Ilham Aliyev: All freedoms, including freedom of speech ensured in Azerbaijan
- 20.07.2017Azerbaijan, EU hold next round of talks on new deal
- 18.07.2017Azerbaijan detains 12 illegal immigrants
- 14.07.2017Baku hosts event dedicated to first anniversary of July 15 coup attempt in Turkey
- 14.07.2017Elmira Suleymanova awarded “Sharaf” Order
- 13.07.2017Suleyman Ismayilov awarded “Shohrat” Order
- 12.07.2017Azerbaijani president warns public servants
- 11.07.2017Azerbaijan to mark Shovkat Mammadova’s 120th jubilee
- 11.07.2017Azerbaijan detains 39 trespassers in June
- 11.07.2017MP: Serious structural reforms expected in Azerbaijan
- 11.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives Uzbek delegation
- 10.07.2017Vidadi Zeynalov reimburses another 2 million 25 thousand manat for damage caused to the state
- 08.07.20176,094 crimes recorded in Baku during 1H 2017
- 07.07.2017Foreign Ministry officials pay respect to national leader Heydar Aliyev and Azerbaijani martyrs
- 06.07.2017“Behind the murder of baby Zahra stands the indifference of international community and their support to aggressor Armenia”
- 06.07.2017Ramiz Mehdiyev: Latest bloody crime in Azerbaijan’s Fuzuli once again exposed terrorist essence of Armenia’s military-political regime
- 05.07.2017German MP: The civil population must not be made the main victim of violent confrontations.
- 04.07.2017How openDemocracy.net ignores alternative view point? – POSITION
- 04.07.2017US, Russian diplomats discuss upcoming Trump-Putin meeting - State Dept.
- 01.07.2017Group of Sovetsky residents sends letter to president about demolition of Haji Javad mosque
- 01.07.2017Azerbaijani president punishes official arbitrarily demolished Haji Javad mosque
- 28.02.2017Azerbaijani media reps: It’s inadmissible to spread disinformation of Armenian sources
- 01.03.2017Azerbaijani parliament announces agenda for upcoming meeting
- 01.03.2017Azerbaijani parliament set to discuss bill on pension age rise on March 7
- 25.02.2017Ali Hasanov: Mehriban Aliyeva’s appointment will contribute to Azerbaijani people, state in coming years
- 25.02.2017New Azerbaijan Party holds event on occasion of 25th anniversary of Khojaly genocide
- 25.02.2017Azerbaijani Deputy PM: Our main goal is to legally punish perpetrators of Khojaly genocide