Ukrainian PM concerned about increase in crimes against Azerbaijanis
Baku. Mubariz Aslanov – APA. Ukrainian Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman said Tuesday that he is concerned about the increase in crimes against Azerbaijanis in the country and has taken this issue under his personal control.
PM Groysman made the remarks at a meeting of the Babi Yar Organizing Committee in Kiev, the United Congress of Azerbaijanis of Ukraine told APA.
The meeting was also attending by Chairman of the United Congress of Azerbaijanis of Ukraine Rovshan Taghiyev, who is also a member of the Babi Yar Organizing Committee.
The prime minister was informed that the frequent cases of abduction of Azerbaijanis and assassination attempts over the last two years cause serious concern, and Ukraine is becoming unsafe country for Azerbaijanis.
Groysman, in turn, said as the concerns of Azerbaijanis in Ukraine increased, he has taken their appeal to the government under his personal control.
He noted that the Interior Ministry will be given appropriate instructions and the heads of Azerbaijani diaspora organizations in Ukraine will be received by the interior ministers.
The Azerbaijanis living in Ukraine will today hold a rally outside the Ukrainian Interior Ministry to protest the increasing crimes against them.
- 20.11.2017Brussels hosts int’l forum on separatism threats to peace, security
- 02.11.2017Fazil Gurbanov: In case of negative decision, we eye to create new organization in place of ARAC - INTERVIEW
- 02.11.2017All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress submits complaint to Presidium of Russian Supreme Court against decision on its liquidation
- 23.10.2017Brussels to host int’l forum on separatism
- 05.10.2017Estonia’s ex-minister of Azerbaijani descent to run for mayor of Narva
- 22.09.2017Armenian provocation prevented at Paris int’l festival
- 19.09.2017Russian Supreme Court rejects appeal of All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress
- 13.09.2017Ilhan Akuzum awarded ‘Friendship Order’
- 13.09.2017Nazim Ibrahimov: Smear campaign against Azerbaijan supported by Armenian lobby
- 12.09.2017Verkhovna Rada hosts meeting of reps of Azerbaijani diaspora organizations in Europe
- 07.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev bestows Friendship Order upon Mammadali Aghayev
- 31.08.2017Poignant peaceful protest infuriates Armenians
- 21.08.2017Nazim Ibrahimov: VAK liquidation causes discontent among Azerbaijanis in Russia
- 13.07.2017Azerbaijani president awards employees of State Committee on Work with Diaspora
- 13.07.2017German MP makes statement on killing of two-year-old Azerbaijani girl due to Armenian shelling
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijani students hold protests in European countries
- 10.07.2017Karabakh tragedy brought to the steps of Armenian Embassy in London
- 08.07.2017Azerbaijanis protest outside UN headquarters against Armenian atrocities in Alkhanli
- 28.06.2017All-Russian Azerbaijan Congress’s appeal to be considered in September
- 16.06.2017Bryza: No politicians in US administration to deal with Karabakh conflict resolution
- 16.06.2017The All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress filed an appeal against the decision of the Russian Supreme Court
- 23.05.2017Russian State Social University expresses concern over VAK liquidation
- 22.05.2017Armenians planning another anti-Azerbaijani provocation in Russia
- 18.05.2017'Ali and Nino' screened in Luxembourg
- 18.05.2017Photo exhibition devoted to 99th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic opens in Paris
- 17.05.2017MP: Certain circles in Russia do not want to take Azerbaijan’s interests into account
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijan says VAK liquidation contrary to its strategic partnership relations with Russia
- 15.05.2017Russian Supreme Court liquidates registration of "All-Russian Azerbaijan Congress"
- 15.05.2017Ukrainian court: Claim that Dnipro assailants’ leader is an Azerbaijani can only be verified through investigated
- 12.05.2017Anti-Azerbaijani groups in Russia trying hard to liquidate AAC: State Committee
- 12.05.2017Russian court may decide on liquidation of All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress on May 15
- 10.05.2017‘Ali and Nino’ premieres in San Diego
- 27.04.2017Azerbaijani appointed vice-president of People’s Assembly of Kazakhstan
- 25.04.2017Russian Justice Ministry asks court for time to investigate new documents submitted by All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress
- 18.04.2017Azerbaijanis living in Ukraine appeal to Verkhovna Rada
- 17.04.2017Ilham Aliyev: We’re doing a lot to solve problems of Azerbaijanis living abroad
- 11.04.2017Hearing on lawsuit seeking to liquidate All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress postponed
- 07.04.2017Azerbaijan’s Russia community expresses concern over possible liquidation of All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress
- 04.04.2017Azerbaijan’s Russian community expresses protest over liquidation of All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress
- 04.04.2017President Ilham Aliyev receives Serbian ambassador - UPDATED
- 14.09.2016Azerbaijanis stage protest rally outside Ukraine’s Interior Ministry in Kiev - UPDATED
- 17.09.2016President Ilham Aliyev visits statue of national leader Heydar Aliyev in Sabirabad
- 22.09.2016Representatives of Nizami Ganjavi International Center meet with Bill Clinton
- 10.09.2016Five Azerbaijani businessmen kidnapped in Ukraine
- 29.08.2016Azerbaijanis, Ukrainians create joint union
- 01.08.2016Azerbaijani businessman went missing in Ukraine