Over 500 delegates to attend 4th Congress of World Azerbaijanis
Baku. Mubariz Aslanov - APA. More than 500 representatives of Diaspora organizations of 49 countries, including prominent foreign politicians, public figures and scientists known for their friendly attitude towards Azerbaijan will attend the 4th Congress of World Azerbaijanis in Baku on June 3-4, Azerbaijan’s State Committee for Work with Diaspora told APA on May 24.
Along with foreign guests, a delegation comprising 360 representatives of the Azerbaijani state and government organizations, non-governmental organizations, scientific, educational-cultural institutions and political parties will join the congress.
Under the event’s program, the participants will visit Azerbaijani national leader Heydar Aliyev’s memorial in the Alley of Honor, as well as the Alley of Martyrs and the Turkish Martyrdom Memorial on June 2.
The official opening ceremony of the congress will be held at the Heydar Aliyev Center on June 3. Following the official opening ceremony, the congress will continue its work with panel discussions.
Representatives of Diaspora organizations are scheduled to meet with the heads of Azerbaijani state and government agencies.
The congress will come to an end on June 4.
Related news releases
- 19.01.2018Black January martyrs commemorated in UK Parliament
- 06.01.2018Azerbaijani businessman goes missing in Ukraine
- 01.01.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 135 times
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan has its say in global politics – State Committee
- 28.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards some people ‘Order of Friendship’
- 27.12.2017Number of deputy chairpersons of Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora increased
- 23.12.2017Azerbaijani embassy in Netherlands holds event on Solidarity Day
- 11.12.2017Azerbaijanis in Russia support Putin’s candidacy for post of president
- 28.11.2017Russia's Justice Ministry excludes ARAC from Unified State Register of Legal Entities
- 24.11.2017Azerbaijanis stage protest rally outside European Parliament
- 24.11.2017New Azerbaijani diaspora organization to be created in Russia in stead of closed VAK - EXCLUSIVE
- 20.11.2017Brussels hosts int’l forum on separatism threats to peace, security
- 02.11.2017Fazil Gurbanov: In case of negative decision, we eye to create new organization in place of ARAC - INTERVIEW
- 02.11.2017All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress submits complaint to Presidium of Russian Supreme Court against decision on its liquidation
- 23.10.2017Brussels to host int’l forum on separatism
- 05.10.2017Estonia’s ex-minister of Azerbaijani descent to run for mayor of Narva
- 22.09.2017Armenian provocation prevented at Paris int’l festival
- 19.09.2017Russian Supreme Court rejects appeal of All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress
- 13.09.2017Ilhan Akuzum awarded ‘Friendship Order’
- 13.09.2017Nazim Ibrahimov: Smear campaign against Azerbaijan supported by Armenian lobby
- 12.09.2017Verkhovna Rada hosts meeting of reps of Azerbaijani diaspora organizations in Europe
- 07.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev bestows Friendship Order upon Mammadali Aghayev
- 31.08.2017Poignant peaceful protest infuriates Armenians
- 21.08.2017Nazim Ibrahimov: VAK liquidation causes discontent among Azerbaijanis in Russia
- 13.07.2017Azerbaijani president awards employees of State Committee on Work with Diaspora
- 13.07.2017German MP makes statement on killing of two-year-old Azerbaijani girl due to Armenian shelling
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijani students hold protests in European countries
- 10.07.2017Karabakh tragedy brought to the steps of Armenian Embassy in London
- 08.07.2017Azerbaijanis protest outside UN headquarters against Armenian atrocities in Alkhanli
- 28.06.2017All-Russian Azerbaijan Congress’s appeal to be considered in September
- 16.06.2017Bryza: No politicians in US administration to deal with Karabakh conflict resolution
- 16.06.2017The All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress filed an appeal against the decision of the Russian Supreme Court
- 23.05.2017Russian State Social University expresses concern over VAK liquidation
- 22.05.2017Armenians planning another anti-Azerbaijani provocation in Russia
- 18.05.2017'Ali and Nino' screened in Luxembourg
- 18.05.2017Photo exhibition devoted to 99th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic opens in Paris
- 17.05.2017MP: Certain circles in Russia do not want to take Azerbaijan’s interests into account
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijan says VAK liquidation contrary to its strategic partnership relations with Russia
- 15.05.2017Russian Supreme Court liquidates registration of "All-Russian Azerbaijan Congress"
- 15.05.2017Ukrainian court: Claim that Dnipro assailants’ leader is an Azerbaijani can only be verified through investigated
- 27.05.2016British MP fascinated by mastery of Karabakh horses
- 31.05.2016New deputy chairman appointed to Azerbaijan’s State Committee on Work with Diaspora
- 02.06.2016Azerbaijan to support Turkey over Germany’s recognition of so-called Armenian genocide
- 20.05.2016Moscow: Too early to talk about deploying peacekeepers in Nagorno-Karabakh
- 10.05.2016Baku to host 4th Congress of World Azerbaijanis
- 29.04.2016Foreign journalists visit Azerbaijan’s Aghdam