Macedonian president receives chairman of Azerbaijan’s State Committee for Work with Diaspora
Baku. Mubariz Aslanov – APA. President of Macedonia Gjorge Ivanov has received Chairman of Azerbaijan’s State Committee on Work with Diaspora, member of Board of Directors of the Nizami Ganjavi International Center Nazim Ibrahimov.
The meeting was held as part of the "New Visions of Partnership & Neighborhood for Europe" conference organized by the Nizami Ganjavi International Center in Sophia, the committee told APA on Oct.8.
The activities of the Nizami Ganjavi International Center were discussed during the meeting.
The Macedonian president said that the Nizami Ganjavi International Center has already become a center of meditation.
Macedonia supports Azerbaijan’s initiatives on promotion of tolerance and mutual understanding, the president said, noting that he will attend the 4th Global Shared Societies Forum to be held in Baku, March next year.
Ibrahimov stressed that forums organized by the Nizami Ganjavi International Center are attended by Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev. He noted that Azerbaijan has been always interested in the discussions of global problems.
The state committee chairman said that the forums held in Baku with the president’s support contribute to deepening intercultural dialogue and finding ways to address global problems.
- 19.01.2018Black January martyrs commemorated in UK Parliament
- 06.01.2018Azerbaijani businessman goes missing in Ukraine
- 01.01.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 135 times
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan has its say in global politics – State Committee
- 28.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards some people ‘Order of Friendship’
- 27.12.2017Number of deputy chairpersons of Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora increased
- 23.12.2017Azerbaijani embassy in Netherlands holds event on Solidarity Day
- 11.12.2017Azerbaijanis in Russia support Putin’s candidacy for post of president
- 28.11.2017Russia's Justice Ministry excludes ARAC from Unified State Register of Legal Entities
- 24.11.2017Azerbaijanis stage protest rally outside European Parliament
- 24.11.2017New Azerbaijani diaspora organization to be created in Russia in stead of closed VAK - EXCLUSIVE
- 20.11.2017Brussels hosts int’l forum on separatism threats to peace, security
- 02.11.2017Fazil Gurbanov: In case of negative decision, we eye to create new organization in place of ARAC - INTERVIEW
- 02.11.2017All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress submits complaint to Presidium of Russian Supreme Court against decision on its liquidation
- 23.10.2017Brussels to host int’l forum on separatism
- 05.10.2017Estonia’s ex-minister of Azerbaijani descent to run for mayor of Narva
- 22.09.2017Armenian provocation prevented at Paris int’l festival
- 19.09.2017Russian Supreme Court rejects appeal of All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress
- 13.09.2017Ilhan Akuzum awarded ‘Friendship Order’
- 13.09.2017Nazim Ibrahimov: Smear campaign against Azerbaijan supported by Armenian lobby
- 12.09.2017Verkhovna Rada hosts meeting of reps of Azerbaijani diaspora organizations in Europe
- 07.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev bestows Friendship Order upon Mammadali Aghayev
- 31.08.2017Poignant peaceful protest infuriates Armenians
- 21.08.2017Nazim Ibrahimov: VAK liquidation causes discontent among Azerbaijanis in Russia
- 13.07.2017Azerbaijani president awards employees of State Committee on Work with Diaspora
- 13.07.2017German MP makes statement on killing of two-year-old Azerbaijani girl due to Armenian shelling
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijani students hold protests in European countries
- 10.07.2017Karabakh tragedy brought to the steps of Armenian Embassy in London
- 08.07.2017Azerbaijanis protest outside UN headquarters against Armenian atrocities in Alkhanli
- 28.06.2017All-Russian Azerbaijan Congress’s appeal to be considered in September
- 16.06.2017Bryza: No politicians in US administration to deal with Karabakh conflict resolution
- 16.06.2017The All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress filed an appeal against the decision of the Russian Supreme Court
- 23.05.2017Russian State Social University expresses concern over VAK liquidation
- 22.05.2017Armenians planning another anti-Azerbaijani provocation in Russia
- 18.05.2017'Ali and Nino' screened in Luxembourg
- 18.05.2017Photo exhibition devoted to 99th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic opens in Paris
- 17.05.2017MP: Certain circles in Russia do not want to take Azerbaijan’s interests into account
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijan says VAK liquidation contrary to its strategic partnership relations with Russia
- 15.05.2017Russian Supreme Court liquidates registration of "All-Russian Azerbaijan Congress"
- 15.05.2017Ukrainian court: Claim that Dnipro assailants’ leader is an Azerbaijani can only be verified through investigated
- 09.10.2015Sofia conference ends with adoption of declaration
- 31.10.2015Moscow hosts 6th forum of Azerbaijani Youth Union of Russia
- 03.11.2015Azerbaijani diaspora in Netherlands expresses protest to management of VU University Amsterdam
- 07.10.2015Moscow to host 6th forum of Azerbaijani Youth Union of Russia
- 02.10.2015Ukrainian president asked to abolish document on Armenian genocide
- 19.09.2015Declaration adopted on unification of All-Russia Azerbaijan Congress and "AzerRos"