Macedonian president receives chairman of Azerbaijan’s State Committee for Work with Diaspora
Baku. Mubariz Aslanov – APA. President of Macedonia Gjorge Ivanov has received Chairman of Azerbaijan’s State Committee on Work with Diaspora, member of Board of Directors of the Nizami Ganjavi International Center Nazim Ibrahimov.
The meeting was held as part of the "New Visions of Partnership & Neighborhood for Europe" conference organized by the Nizami Ganjavi International Center in Sophia, the committee told APA on Oct.8.
The activities of the Nizami Ganjavi International Center were discussed during the meeting.
The Macedonian president said that the Nizami Ganjavi International Center has already become a center of meditation.
Macedonia supports Azerbaijan’s initiatives on promotion of tolerance and mutual understanding, the president said, noting that he will attend the 4th Global Shared Societies Forum to be held in Baku, March next year.
Ibrahimov stressed that forums organized by the Nizami Ganjavi International Center are attended by Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev. He noted that Azerbaijan has been always interested in the discussions of global problems.
The state committee chairman said that the forums held in Baku with the president’s support contribute to deepening intercultural dialogue and finding ways to address global problems.
- 17.07.2018Union of Azerbaijanis of Romania established
- 06.07.2018Azerbaijan establishes Diaspora Support Fund
- 12.06.2018Head of Staff of Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora dismissed
- 06.06.2018Polish tourism company cancels illegal trips to Karabakh after protest of Azerbaijani diaspora
- 31.05.2018West Hollywood honors 100th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- 21.05.2018Interfaith delegation of Azerbaijan meets elected officials of California
- 18.05.2018Armenian lobby attempts to prevent event dedicated to Azerbaijan’s multifaith harmony and tolerance in San Francisco
- 11.05.2018U.S.-based Azerbaijani diaspora responds to Helsinki Commission statement on April 11 presidential election
- 10.05.2018New book on Azerbaijan published in Los Angeles
- 09.05.2018Staff changes expected at Azerbaijan's State Committee for Work with Diaspora
- 07.05.2018Representatives of Azerbaijani diaspora organizations in Europe hold meeting in OSCE ODIHR
- 07.05.2018Fuad Muradov: Some marginalized groups try to destabilize situation in Azerbaijan
- 25.04.2018New chairman of State Committee on Work with Diaspora addresses Azerbaijanis around the world
- 24.04.2018Ramiz Mehdiyev criticizes activity of State Committee on Work with Diaspora
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijani, Turkish youth march in Tbilisi to protest against “Armenian genocide” rally
- 23.04.2018New chairman of State Committee on Work with Diaspora appointed
- 20.04.2018European Azerbaijanis appeal to international organizations over Armenian provocations
- 11.04.2018Azerbaijanis hold solidarity rally in Berlin
- 10.04.2018Centenary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic marked in NYC
- 09.04.2018Azerbaijanis hold solidarity rally in Brussels in connection with presidential election
- 03.04.2018Nazim Ibrahimov: Backers of anti-Azerbaijani group are well-known - INTERVIEW
- 26.03.2018"Quiet March" on Day of Genocide of Azerbaijanis held in Netherlands
- 14.03.2018Sahil Gasimov: CEA has turned into robust political organization on a global level
- 02.03.2018Mauritius president to visit Azerbaijan
- 28.02.2018Macedonian president to attend 6th Global Baku Forum
- 28.02.2018Turkish PM, FM to visit Azerbaijan in mid-March
- 27.02.2018A panel discussion on the theme "Azerbaijani Diaspora and Azerbaijani Media" held in Amsterdam
- 27.02.2018Ali Hasanov: Armenians building state on Azerbaijan’s ancestral lands with support foreign backers
- 27.02.2018Congress of European Azerbaijanis holding session in Amsterdam
- 27.02.2018Mass events planned to be held in Europe to mark centenary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- 15.02.2018Albanian president due in Azerbaijan
- 08.02.2018The European Azerbaijanis presented appeal in the Parliament of Finland in connection with Khojaly
- 08.02.2018'Congress of Russian Azerbaijanis': New diaspora organization to be created in place of ARAC
- 01.02.2018OSCE MG co-chairs to arrive in Azerbaijan on Feb. 3 - EXCLUSIVE
- 27.01.2018Office of Azerbaijani Diaspora organization attacked in the Netherlands
- 19.01.2018Black January martyrs commemorated in UK Parliament
- 06.01.2018Azerbaijani businessman goes missing in Ukraine
- 01.01.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 135 times
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan has its say in global politics – State Committee
- 28.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards some people ‘Order of Friendship’
- 09.10.2015Sofia conference ends with adoption of declaration
- 31.10.2015Moscow hosts 6th forum of Azerbaijani Youth Union of Russia
- 03.11.2015Azerbaijani diaspora in Netherlands expresses protest to management of VU University Amsterdam
- 07.10.2015Moscow to host 6th forum of Azerbaijani Youth Union of Russia
- 02.10.2015Ukrainian president asked to abolish document on Armenian genocide
- 19.09.2015Declaration adopted on unification of All-Russia Azerbaijan Congress and "AzerRos"