Irakli Garibashvili: "Unity of Georgia, Azerbaijan and Turkey is extremely important" - PHOTOSESSION
Tbilisi. Nizami Mammadzade - APA. Prime Minister of Georgia Irakli Garibashvili received Azerbaijani Defense Minister, Colonel-General Zakir Hasanov and Turkish Defense Minister Ismet Yilmaz being on a visit in Tbilisi.
Regional security issues were discussed at the meeting, APA’s Georgian bureau reports.
I. Garibashvili expressed hope for further strengthening of bilateral and trilateral relations, noting the contribution of cooperation in ensuring security in the region. It was also stressed the importance of the monitoring mission of the Council of Europe.
Georgian Prime Minister said he was satisfied with the outcome of the tripartite negotiations: "I know that today you had very productive and useful meeting. I agree with the issues discussed at the meeting. Our unity is very important. We must develop and strengthen our cooperation and friendly relations. "
I.Garibashvili thanked the Ministers of Defense of Azerbaijan and Turkey for their support on the sovereignty and territorial integrity of Georgia. In his turn, Z. Hasanov expressed gratitude to the Georgian side for the organization of high-level meeting. Azerbaijani Defense Minister noted that important issues were discussed during the tripartite meeting.
The ambassadors of Azerbaijan and Turkey in Georgia, Georgian Defense Minister Mindia Janelidze and others attended the meeting.
- 19.01.2018Black January martyrs commemorated in UK Parliament
- 06.01.2018Azerbaijani businessman goes missing in Ukraine
- 01.01.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 135 times
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan has its say in global politics – State Committee
- 28.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards some people ‘Order of Friendship’
- 27.12.2017Number of deputy chairpersons of Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora increased
- 23.12.2017Azerbaijani embassy in Netherlands holds event on Solidarity Day
- 11.12.2017Azerbaijanis in Russia support Putin’s candidacy for post of president
- 28.11.2017Russia's Justice Ministry excludes ARAC from Unified State Register of Legal Entities
- 24.11.2017Azerbaijanis stage protest rally outside European Parliament
- 24.11.2017New Azerbaijani diaspora organization to be created in Russia in stead of closed VAK - EXCLUSIVE
- 20.11.2017Brussels hosts int’l forum on separatism threats to peace, security
- 02.11.2017Fazil Gurbanov: In case of negative decision, we eye to create new organization in place of ARAC - INTERVIEW
- 02.11.2017All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress submits complaint to Presidium of Russian Supreme Court against decision on its liquidation
- 23.10.2017Brussels to host int’l forum on separatism
- 05.10.2017Estonia’s ex-minister of Azerbaijani descent to run for mayor of Narva
- 22.09.2017Armenian provocation prevented at Paris int’l festival
- 19.09.2017Russian Supreme Court rejects appeal of All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress
- 13.09.2017Ilhan Akuzum awarded ‘Friendship Order’
- 13.09.2017Nazim Ibrahimov: Smear campaign against Azerbaijan supported by Armenian lobby
- 12.09.2017Verkhovna Rada hosts meeting of reps of Azerbaijani diaspora organizations in Europe
- 07.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev bestows Friendship Order upon Mammadali Aghayev
- 31.08.2017Poignant peaceful protest infuriates Armenians
- 21.08.2017Nazim Ibrahimov: VAK liquidation causes discontent among Azerbaijanis in Russia
- 13.07.2017Azerbaijani president awards employees of State Committee on Work with Diaspora
- 13.07.2017German MP makes statement on killing of two-year-old Azerbaijani girl due to Armenian shelling
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijani students hold protests in European countries
- 10.07.2017Karabakh tragedy brought to the steps of Armenian Embassy in London
- 08.07.2017Azerbaijanis protest outside UN headquarters against Armenian atrocities in Alkhanli
- 28.06.2017All-Russian Azerbaijan Congress’s appeal to be considered in September
- 16.06.2017Bryza: No politicians in US administration to deal with Karabakh conflict resolution
- 16.06.2017The All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress filed an appeal against the decision of the Russian Supreme Court
- 23.05.2017Russian State Social University expresses concern over VAK liquidation
- 22.05.2017Armenians planning another anti-Azerbaijani provocation in Russia
- 18.05.2017'Ali and Nino' screened in Luxembourg
- 18.05.2017Photo exhibition devoted to 99th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic opens in Paris
- 17.05.2017MP: Certain circles in Russia do not want to take Azerbaijan’s interests into account
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijan says VAK liquidation contrary to its strategic partnership relations with Russia
- 15.05.2017Russian Supreme Court liquidates registration of "All-Russian Azerbaijan Congress"
- 15.05.2017Ukrainian court: Claim that Dnipro assailants’ leader is an Azerbaijani can only be verified through investigated
- 08.04.2015Renowned diplomat Henry Kissinger to visit Azerbaijan
- 10.04.2015Azerbaijani Diaspora leader died in Russia
- 17.04.2015Azerbaijani diaspora concerned over plan of erecting Armenian monument in Russia’s Blagoveshchensk city
- 01.04.2015UAE vice-president to arrive in Azerbaijan today
- 01.04.2015Malena Mard: 10,000 extra visas issued for Azerbaijani nationals last year
- 31.03.2015Azerbaijani, Turkish diasporas stage protest in Brussels - PHOTOSESSION