Declaration adopted on unification of All-Russia Azerbaijan Congress and "AzerRos"
APA’s Moscow correspondent reports that the meeting was attended by leaders of the Federal National and Cultural Autonomy of Azerbaijanis in acting in the regions of Russian Federation and the heads of regional branches of the All-Russia Azerbaijan Congress. All regional leaders of AzerRos NCFA were presented at the meeting except Kostroma, Nizhny Novgorod and Moscow offices. Speaking at the meeting on behalf of the chairman of the Council of Elders of AzerRos NCFA Sardar Abdullayev offered opening a new page in the history of the organization.
At a meeting of the heads of Azerbaijani Diaspora organizations adopted a declaration to merge the All-Russia Azerbaijan Congress (ARAC) and Federal National and Cultural Autonomy AzerRos.
It was noted that the name and history of ARAC related to the national leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev, because of this reason priority will be given to ARAC. On the second point of declaration was decided to place the two associations in the House of the Azerbaijani community of Russia for the purpose of mutual integration. Also was decided to merge sites of organizations. The integration process of the Forum will be to work through a specially created working group of four people, and a team of lawyers, who announced their findings at the next meeting of the organizing committee on preparation and holding of the Forum.
On the proposal of the heads of regional organizations of Diaspora, the chairman of the Council of elders AzerRos Sardar Abdullayev appointed chairman of Council of Elders of the unified Azerbaijani Diaspora.
Speaking at the meeting, Deputy Ambassador of Azerbaijan Qudsi Osmanov noted that this decision is the historical fate of the Azerbaijani community in Russia and serve to improve the Russian-Azerbaijani relations.
The President of All-Russia Azerbaijan Congress Mammad Aliyev noted that this decision is due to processes occurring in the life of the Azerbaijani community in Russia and underlined the importance of combining the two leading Diaspora organizations.
The heads of Diaspora organizations were given the opportunity to make comments, suggestions and recommendations on the activities of both organizations.
At the end of the meeting was announced that the next meeting of the First National Forum of the Organizing Committee of Russian Azerbaijanis will be held in November of this year.
- 17.07.2018Union of Azerbaijanis of Romania established
- 06.07.2018Azerbaijan establishes Diaspora Support Fund
- 12.06.2018Head of Staff of Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora dismissed
- 06.06.2018Polish tourism company cancels illegal trips to Karabakh after protest of Azerbaijani diaspora
- 31.05.2018West Hollywood honors 100th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- 21.05.2018Interfaith delegation of Azerbaijan meets elected officials of California
- 18.05.2018Armenian lobby attempts to prevent event dedicated to Azerbaijan’s multifaith harmony and tolerance in San Francisco
- 11.05.2018U.S.-based Azerbaijani diaspora responds to Helsinki Commission statement on April 11 presidential election
- 10.05.2018New book on Azerbaijan published in Los Angeles
- 09.05.2018Staff changes expected at Azerbaijan's State Committee for Work with Diaspora
- 07.05.2018Representatives of Azerbaijani diaspora organizations in Europe hold meeting in OSCE ODIHR
- 07.05.2018Fuad Muradov: Some marginalized groups try to destabilize situation in Azerbaijan
- 25.04.2018New chairman of State Committee on Work with Diaspora addresses Azerbaijanis around the world
- 24.04.2018Ramiz Mehdiyev criticizes activity of State Committee on Work with Diaspora
- 24.04.2018Azerbaijani, Turkish youth march in Tbilisi to protest against “Armenian genocide” rally
- 23.04.2018New chairman of State Committee on Work with Diaspora appointed
- 20.04.2018European Azerbaijanis appeal to international organizations over Armenian provocations
- 11.04.2018Azerbaijanis hold solidarity rally in Berlin
- 10.04.2018Centenary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic marked in NYC
- 09.04.2018Azerbaijanis hold solidarity rally in Brussels in connection with presidential election
- 03.04.2018Nazim Ibrahimov: Backers of anti-Azerbaijani group are well-known - INTERVIEW
- 26.03.2018"Quiet March" on Day of Genocide of Azerbaijanis held in Netherlands
- 14.03.2018Sahil Gasimov: CEA has turned into robust political organization on a global level
- 02.03.2018Mauritius president to visit Azerbaijan
- 28.02.2018Macedonian president to attend 6th Global Baku Forum
- 28.02.2018Turkish PM, FM to visit Azerbaijan in mid-March
- 27.02.2018A panel discussion on the theme "Azerbaijani Diaspora and Azerbaijani Media" held in Amsterdam
- 27.02.2018Ali Hasanov: Armenians building state on Azerbaijan’s ancestral lands with support foreign backers
- 27.02.2018Congress of European Azerbaijanis holding session in Amsterdam
- 27.02.2018Mass events planned to be held in Europe to mark centenary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic
- 15.02.2018Albanian president due in Azerbaijan
- 08.02.2018The European Azerbaijanis presented appeal in the Parliament of Finland in connection with Khojaly
- 08.02.2018'Congress of Russian Azerbaijanis': New diaspora organization to be created in place of ARAC
- 01.02.2018OSCE MG co-chairs to arrive in Azerbaijan on Feb. 3 - EXCLUSIVE
- 27.01.2018Office of Azerbaijani Diaspora organization attacked in the Netherlands
- 19.01.2018Black January martyrs commemorated in UK Parliament
- 06.01.2018Azerbaijani businessman goes missing in Ukraine
- 01.01.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 135 times
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan has its say in global politics – State Committee
- 28.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards some people ‘Order of Friendship’
- 02.10.2015Ukrainian president asked to abolish document on Armenian genocide
- 07.10.2015Moscow to host 6th forum of Azerbaijani Youth Union of Russia
- 08.10.2015Macedonian president receives chairman of Azerbaijan’s State Committee for Work with Diaspora
- 14.09.2015Turkish FM to pay official visit to Azerbaijan
- 09.09.2015Azerbaijani businessman killed in Luhansk
- 31.08.2015Abbas Abbasov steps down from Azerros