Declaration adopted on unification of All-Russia Azerbaijan Congress and "AzerRos"
APA’s Moscow correspondent reports that the meeting was attended by leaders of the Federal National and Cultural Autonomy of Azerbaijanis in acting in the regions of Russian Federation and the heads of regional branches of the All-Russia Azerbaijan Congress. All regional leaders of AzerRos NCFA were presented at the meeting except Kostroma, Nizhny Novgorod and Moscow offices. Speaking at the meeting on behalf of the chairman of the Council of Elders of AzerRos NCFA Sardar Abdullayev offered opening a new page in the history of the organization.
At a meeting of the heads of Azerbaijani Diaspora organizations adopted a declaration to merge the All-Russia Azerbaijan Congress (ARAC) and Federal National and Cultural Autonomy AzerRos.
It was noted that the name and history of ARAC related to the national leader of Azerbaijan Heydar Aliyev, because of this reason priority will be given to ARAC. On the second point of declaration was decided to place the two associations in the House of the Azerbaijani community of Russia for the purpose of mutual integration. Also was decided to merge sites of organizations. The integration process of the Forum will be to work through a specially created working group of four people, and a team of lawyers, who announced their findings at the next meeting of the organizing committee on preparation and holding of the Forum.
On the proposal of the heads of regional organizations of Diaspora, the chairman of the Council of elders AzerRos Sardar Abdullayev appointed chairman of Council of Elders of the unified Azerbaijani Diaspora.
Speaking at the meeting, Deputy Ambassador of Azerbaijan Qudsi Osmanov noted that this decision is the historical fate of the Azerbaijani community in Russia and serve to improve the Russian-Azerbaijani relations.
The President of All-Russia Azerbaijan Congress Mammad Aliyev noted that this decision is due to processes occurring in the life of the Azerbaijani community in Russia and underlined the importance of combining the two leading Diaspora organizations.
The heads of Diaspora organizations were given the opportunity to make comments, suggestions and recommendations on the activities of both organizations.
At the end of the meeting was announced that the next meeting of the First National Forum of the Organizing Committee of Russian Azerbaijanis will be held in November of this year.
- 19.01.2018Black January martyrs commemorated in UK Parliament
- 06.01.2018Azerbaijani businessman goes missing in Ukraine
- 01.01.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 135 times
- 29.12.2017Azerbaijan has its say in global politics – State Committee
- 28.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards some people ‘Order of Friendship’
- 27.12.2017Number of deputy chairpersons of Azerbaijani State Committee for Work with Diaspora increased
- 23.12.2017Azerbaijani embassy in Netherlands holds event on Solidarity Day
- 11.12.2017Azerbaijanis in Russia support Putin’s candidacy for post of president
- 28.11.2017Russia's Justice Ministry excludes ARAC from Unified State Register of Legal Entities
- 24.11.2017Azerbaijanis stage protest rally outside European Parliament
- 24.11.2017New Azerbaijani diaspora organization to be created in Russia in stead of closed VAK - EXCLUSIVE
- 20.11.2017Brussels hosts int’l forum on separatism threats to peace, security
- 02.11.2017Fazil Gurbanov: In case of negative decision, we eye to create new organization in place of ARAC - INTERVIEW
- 02.11.2017All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress submits complaint to Presidium of Russian Supreme Court against decision on its liquidation
- 23.10.2017Brussels to host int’l forum on separatism
- 05.10.2017Estonia’s ex-minister of Azerbaijani descent to run for mayor of Narva
- 22.09.2017Armenian provocation prevented at Paris int’l festival
- 19.09.2017Russian Supreme Court rejects appeal of All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress
- 13.09.2017Ilhan Akuzum awarded ‘Friendship Order’
- 13.09.2017Nazim Ibrahimov: Smear campaign against Azerbaijan supported by Armenian lobby
- 12.09.2017Verkhovna Rada hosts meeting of reps of Azerbaijani diaspora organizations in Europe
- 07.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev bestows Friendship Order upon Mammadali Aghayev
- 31.08.2017Poignant peaceful protest infuriates Armenians
- 21.08.2017Nazim Ibrahimov: VAK liquidation causes discontent among Azerbaijanis in Russia
- 13.07.2017Azerbaijani president awards employees of State Committee on Work with Diaspora
- 13.07.2017German MP makes statement on killing of two-year-old Azerbaijani girl due to Armenian shelling
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijani students hold protests in European countries
- 10.07.2017Karabakh tragedy brought to the steps of Armenian Embassy in London
- 08.07.2017Azerbaijanis protest outside UN headquarters against Armenian atrocities in Alkhanli
- 28.06.2017All-Russian Azerbaijan Congress’s appeal to be considered in September
- 16.06.2017Bryza: No politicians in US administration to deal with Karabakh conflict resolution
- 16.06.2017The All-Russian Azerbaijani Congress filed an appeal against the decision of the Russian Supreme Court
- 23.05.2017Russian State Social University expresses concern over VAK liquidation
- 22.05.2017Armenians planning another anti-Azerbaijani provocation in Russia
- 18.05.2017'Ali and Nino' screened in Luxembourg
- 18.05.2017Photo exhibition devoted to 99th anniversary of Azerbaijan Democratic Republic opens in Paris
- 17.05.2017MP: Certain circles in Russia do not want to take Azerbaijan’s interests into account
- 16.05.2017Azerbaijan says VAK liquidation contrary to its strategic partnership relations with Russia
- 15.05.2017Russian Supreme Court liquidates registration of "All-Russian Azerbaijan Congress"
- 15.05.2017Ukrainian court: Claim that Dnipro assailants’ leader is an Azerbaijani can only be verified through investigated
- 02.10.2015Ukrainian president asked to abolish document on Armenian genocide
- 07.10.2015Moscow to host 6th forum of Azerbaijani Youth Union of Russia
- 08.10.2015Macedonian president receives chairman of Azerbaijan’s State Committee for Work with Diaspora
- 14.09.2015Turkish FM to pay official visit to Azerbaijan
- 09.09.2015Azerbaijani businessman killed in Luhansk
- 31.08.2015Abbas Abbasov steps down from Azerros