Zakir Hasanov: Azerbaijani state obliged to resolve conflict by military means - PHOTOSESSION
“Having suffered heave losses, the enemy understood that Azerbaijan has a real military power”
Baku. Hafiz Heydarov – APA. Next graduation ceremony for the young officers, who have successfully completed the Reserve Officer course and given the military rank of lieutenant under the order of the defense minister, has been held today at the Military Education and Training Center of the Armed Forces.
Defense Minister, Colonel General Zakir Hasanov has met with the graduates, first congratulating them on obtaining their first officer ranks, APA reports. He then spoke about the latest reforms carried out in the army, important events held in the military education system, and a number of priority issues on the combat, technical and psychological readiness of the Armed Forces’ personnel: “This significant day will linger on your minds throughout your life for today you’re laying the foundation of a very crucial stage in your life; You’re greatly contributing to the strengthening of the defense capability of our homeland by your promotion to officer positions”.
The minister noted that every single serviceman must comprehend the motto “Serving our homeland, people and state is the meaning of our life”, live with this ambition and serve with honesty. The minister mentioned 20 percent of our lands have been under occupation since years ago, stressing that the main responsibility for the resolution of this problem is upon the Armed Forces’ personnel: “Our country has for years spared no efforts to resolve the Armenian-Azerbaijani conflict of Nagorno-Karabakh. Unfortunately, with their double standards, officials of some influential states and international organizations turn a blind eye to the occupation of our lands, recognized within the international law, instead of exerting pressure on Armenia. In this case, Azerbaijan is obliged to resolve the conflict by military means and liberate its lands from occupation by using military force”.
Recalling the tense situation on the front line in July-August of this year, Hasanov noted that the reforms carried out by the country’s leadership on military buildup have irritated Azerbaijan’s enemies.
“Such events have once again proved that our army has necessary military power. Having suffered heave losses, the enemy understood that Azerbaijan has a real military power,” he said.
Addressing the young officers, the minister noted that every Azerbaijani officer should be an example for his military staff.
“Your main duty is to bring up the soldier in your obedience in the spirit of devotion to the country and state. You should use all effective tools in the preparation of patriot warriors, providing them with high fighting spirit. Do not forget that it’s the soldiers that control the most modern equipment and weapons. So our soldiers should be raised in a spirit of high moral values,” he added.
- 25.03.2017Armenians violate ceasefire with Azerbaijan 117 times
- 24.03.2017Azerbaijani Defense Minister checks organization of defense on frontline
- 24.03.2017Armenians violate ceasefire with Azerbaijan 109 times
- 22.03.2017Azerbaijani MoD: Armenia breaks ceasefire 143 times in 24 hours
- 18.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 115 times
- 17.03.2017Baku hosts working meeting of int’l contest ‘Sea Cup-2017’
- 17.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 100 times
- 15.03.2017Azerbaijani defense minister instructs to strengthen combat readiness of servicemen
- 15.03.2017No incident during OSCE contact line monitoring
- 15.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 14.03.2017Azerbaijani defense minister meets with Turkish ambassador
- 14.03.2017Chief of Azerbaijani General Staff departs for Moscow
- 14.03.2017Azerbaijani defense industry minister meets Pakistani envoy
- 14.03.2017OSCE to monitor contact line of Azerbaijani, Armenian troops
- 14.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 120 times
- 13.03.2017Working meeting with NATO experts on PARP and IPAP held in Baku
- 13.03.2017Azerbaijan buys drone killer system from Turkey
- 13.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 11.03.2017Martyred Azerbaijani serviceman laid to rest
- 11.03.2017Serviceman of Azerbaijani army killed
- 11.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 110 times
- 10.03.2017Azerbaijan, Saudi Arabia discuss military cooperation
- 10.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards Interior Troops servicemen
- 10.03.2017Azerbaijani president signs order on conscription
- 10.03.2017ANAMA disarms 1,048 UXOs, 34 mines in Feb 2017
- 10.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 124 times
- 09.03.2017Azerbaijan, UK discuss holding next round of military talks
- 09.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 07.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 119 times
- 06.03.2017Azerbaijan to produce two other types of drones
- 06.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 04.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 03.03.2017Armenia suffered about 30 losses in last five days - Azerbaijani MoD
- 03.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 265 times
- 03.03.2017ICRC visits Armenian scout imprisoned in Azerbaijan
- 02.03.2017Azerbaijani army destroys Armenian drone
- 02.03.2017Foreign military attachés accredited to Azerbaijan visit High Military School
- 02.03.2017Azerbaijani army destroys Armenian military vehicle - VIDEO
- 02.03.2017Military expert: Footage clearly shows Armenian headquarters gets struck with high precision, those inside had no chance to survive
- 06.11.2014Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 22 times throughout the day
- 06.11.2014Defense Minister Zakir Hasanov receives Turkish Special Forces Commander
- 07.11.2014Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 33 times throughout the day
- 05.11.2014Turkish Special Forces Commander on visit to Azerbaijan
- 05.11.2014Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 17 times throughout the day
- 04.11.2014Azerbaijani Naval Forces undergoing combat readiness exercises - PHOTOSESSION
Top news of the day