Defense Ministry holds extended collegium meeting on annual results
December 16, an extended meeting was held under the leadership of Minister of Defense, Colonel General Zakir Hasanov with the participation of the members of the Collegium, dedicated to the results of the training of troops in the academic year 2017.
National leader Heydar Aliyev and the heroic sons who died for the territorial integrity of the country were commemorated in a minute of silence.
At the meeting, a report was heard on the work done in the field of army building and tasks carried out in the main areas. Participants also discussed recent reforms, the combat readiness of troops, etc.
The Minister of Defense delivered a report on the results of combat readiness, as well as tasks for the academic year 2018, talking about the progress achieved in recent years under the leadership of President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Supreme Commander-in-Chief Ilham Aliyev.
Hasanov, having analyzed the work done in the current year, drew attention to the issues of combat training, the moral and psychological state of personnel and the comprehensive provision of the defense system. The minister gave instructions to the command staff in connection with the fulfillment of the main tasks assigned to the Army in the next academic year with a view to improving the fighting skills of troops.
Upon the order of the Minister of Defense, servicemen who distinguished themselves combat readiness in the past academic year were awarded and they were awarded and given valuable prizes.
In the end, the draft decision of the collegium meeting was discussed and adopted.
- 17.01.2018Next meeting of Azerbaijani-Pakistani working groups kicks off in Baku
- 17.01.2018Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 16.01.2018No incident during OSCE contact line monitoring
- 16.01.2018Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 15.01.2018Chief of Azerbaijani General Staff to attend NATO meeting
- 15.01.2018OSCE to monitor contact line between Azerbaijani, Armenian troops
- 15.01.2018Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 12.01.2018Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 11.01.2018Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 125 times
- 10.01.2018Azerbaijani Army to strengthen further, President Aliyev says - UPDATED
- 10.01.2018Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 09.01.2018Azerbaijan increases peacekeeping contingent in Afghanistan
- 09.01.2018Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 08.01.2018Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 06.01.2018Azerbaijani defense minister holds consultation
- 06.01.2018Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 05.01.2018Azerbaijani Defense Ministry, Military Prosecutor’s Office sign joint action plan
- 05.01.2018Armenia again breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 04.01.2018Assets of Azerbaijani Armed Forces Relief Fund jump up
- 04.01.2018Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 03.01.2018Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 126 times
- 30.12.2017Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 29.12.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 28.12.2017Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 27.12.2017Azerbaijani defense minister checks combat capability of armored vehicles on frontline
- 27.12.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 118 times
- 26.12.2017Defense minister checks state of combat readiness of units in frontline zone
- 26.12.2017Azerbaijani defense minister inaugurates newly-built soldiers’ barrack on forward defense line
- 26.12.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 132 times
- 25.12.2017Azerbaijani army shoots down Armenian drone
- 25.12.2017Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 23.12.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 143 times
- 22.12.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 21.12.2017Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 20.12.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 124 times
- 13.12.2017Notion of Armed Forces specified in accord with Constitution
- 13.12.2017OSCE monitors border area between Azerbaijan, Armenia
- 13.12.2017Armenia 136 times breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan in 24 hours
- 12.12.2017Baku hosts meeting of Azerbaijan-Russia intergovernmental commission for military-technical co-op
- 12.12.2017Azerbaijani Armed Forces to be given new duties
- 17.12.2017We are going to implement projects with Turkey and several other countries, Azerbaijani defense industry minister
- 18.12.2017Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 19.12.2017Azerbaijani defense minister meets with OSCE chairman-in-office personal representative
- 15.12.2017Training held with participation of command staff of Azerbaijani Armed Forces
- 15.12.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 14.12.2017Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan