Azerbaijani Defense Minister: “We’ll destroy 70% of enemy in the first attack” - PHOTOSESSION
According to website of the Ministry, the Minister, joining Novruz celebration in the military units has congratulated the personnel on the Novruz Holiday.
Speaking about the situation on the frontline, the minister said the enemy is in the panic: “We strike such blows to them that they are afraid. They don’t want to serve on the frontline and leave the trenches. They are obliged to deploy the civilians to the posts. We must withdraw the invaders from our lands. We are able to do that and will do.
Supreme Commander-in-Chief does his best to strengthen the army. Our nation is hero, we have brave sons and we must liberate our lands fighting more bravely and courageous. That days is already close to us. Or Armed Forces become stronger day-by-day, new weapons and equipments are purchased.
I'm clearly saying that we’ll destroy 70% of enemy in the first attack. We have many weapons and equipments that if we strike blow to Armenia they will not be able to revive for hundreds of years. Armenians must understand it and leave our lands voluntarily.
Every serviceman of Armed Forces must destroy enemy by seizing any occasion day and night. The enemy must not be convenient, live under fear in our occupied territories. Our lands must be liberated, revenge of our martyrs must be taken”.
Now the time has come. We’ll liberate our lands in a short-run. You watched the speech made Supreme Commander-in-Chief on the occasion of Novruz Holiday. The President said that we’ll return to our historical lands. We’ll return to Irevan, Zangazur, Shusha, Khankendi. This will absolutely happen and there can be no doubt. I again congratulate you on Novruz holiday, wish you health and victory. I wish us to mark this Victory Day soon”.
The officials of the ministry have also visited military hospital on the frontline, met with medical personnel and presented holiday gifts to the servicemen.
- 19.10.201725 documents signed at Baku session of CIS Border Troops Commanders Council
- 19.10.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 137 times
- 18.10.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 122 times
- 17.10.2017Foreign military attachés visit Azerbaijani Air Force Base
- 17.10.2017Heads of Azerbaijani, Turkish, Georgian Armed Forces sign joint protocol
- 17.10.2017Heads of Azerbaijani, Turkish and Georgian Armed Forces hold meeting in Tbilisi - UPDATED
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan’s successful military ops in April 2016 highlighted at Tbilisi meeting
- 17.10.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 17.10.2017Azerbaijan, Turkey discuss military cooperation
- 17.10.2017Heads of Azerbaijani, Turkish, Georgian Armed Forces to hold meeting
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijan-Georgia military cooperation discussed in Tbilisi
- 16.10.2017Defense Minister Zakir Hasanov meets Chief of Georgian General Staff
- 16.10.2017Azerbaijani defense minister embarks on visit to Tbilisi
- 16.10.2017Heads of Azerbaijani, Georgian, Turkish Armed Forces to meet in Tbilisi
- 16.10.2017Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 14.10.2017Field firings carried out from “Buk-MB” anti-aircraft missile systems - VIDEO
- 14.10.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 117 times
- 13.10.2017Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 12.10.2017U.S. considers Azerbaijan key partner in fight against terrorism: Pentagon
- 12.10.2017Rocket, artillery formations of Azerbaijani Army stage live-fire drills - VİDEO
- 12.10.2017Zakir Hasanov attends meeting of CIS Defense Ministers Council
- 12.10.2017Tajik president meets with defense ministers of CIS member states
- 12.10.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 11.10.2017OSCE to monitor border area between Azerbaijan, Armenia
- 11.10.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 116 times
- 10.10.2017Azerbaijan’s Defense Minister gets acquainted with Belarusian-made military hardware
- 10.10.2017Zakir Hasanov meets with State Secretary of Belarusian Security Council
- 10.10.2017Azerbaijani peacekeepers sent to Afghanistan
- 10.10.2017Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 09.10.2017Prospects of Belarus-Azerbaijan military, technical cooperation discussed in Minsk
- 09.10.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 08.10.2017Azerbaijan’s Defense Minister familiarizes with military equipment produced by Belarusian defense industry
- 08.10.2017Azerbaijan’s Defense Minister starts official visit to Belarus
- 07.10.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 90 times
- 06.10.2017Zakir Hasanov to visit Belarus
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijani Navy sailors start visit to Iran
- 06.10.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 104 times
- 05.10.2017Armenia again breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 04.10.2017Azerbaijan, Pakistan discuss expanding military education co-op
- 04.10.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 94 times
- 24.03.2015Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 52 times within day
- 24.03.2015Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians use mortars on front line
- 26.03.2015Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians violate ceasefire 57 times with mortar launchers and large-caliber machine guns
- 23.03.2015Armenian serviceman voluntarily surrendered to Azerbaijan: I’m afraid of senseless death - UPDATED - VIDEO of moment of surrender
- 23.03.2015Armenian soldier voluntarily surrenders to Azerbaijani Army
- 19.03.2015Defense Ministry: Azerbaijan armed forces kill and wound about 20 Armenian soldiers - UPDATED