Azerbaijani Defense Minister: “We’ll destroy 70% of enemy in the first attack” - PHOTOSESSION
According to website of the Ministry, the Minister, joining Novruz celebration in the military units has congratulated the personnel on the Novruz Holiday.
Speaking about the situation on the frontline, the minister said the enemy is in the panic: “We strike such blows to them that they are afraid. They don’t want to serve on the frontline and leave the trenches. They are obliged to deploy the civilians to the posts. We must withdraw the invaders from our lands. We are able to do that and will do.
Supreme Commander-in-Chief does his best to strengthen the army. Our nation is hero, we have brave sons and we must liberate our lands fighting more bravely and courageous. That days is already close to us. Or Armed Forces become stronger day-by-day, new weapons and equipments are purchased.
I'm clearly saying that we’ll destroy 70% of enemy in the first attack. We have many weapons and equipments that if we strike blow to Armenia they will not be able to revive for hundreds of years. Armenians must understand it and leave our lands voluntarily.
Every serviceman of Armed Forces must destroy enemy by seizing any occasion day and night. The enemy must not be convenient, live under fear in our occupied territories. Our lands must be liberated, revenge of our martyrs must be taken”.
Now the time has come. We’ll liberate our lands in a short-run. You watched the speech made Supreme Commander-in-Chief on the occasion of Novruz Holiday. The President said that we’ll return to our historical lands. We’ll return to Irevan, Zangazur, Shusha, Khankendi. This will absolutely happen and there can be no doubt. I again congratulate you on Novruz holiday, wish you health and victory. I wish us to mark this Victory Day soon”.
The officials of the ministry have also visited military hospital on the frontline, met with medical personnel and presented holiday gifts to the servicemen.
- 25.03.2017Armenians violate ceasefire with Azerbaijan 117 times
- 24.03.2017Azerbaijani Defense Minister checks organization of defense on frontline
- 24.03.2017Armenians violate ceasefire with Azerbaijan 109 times
- 22.03.2017Azerbaijani MoD: Armenia breaks ceasefire 143 times in 24 hours
- 18.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 115 times
- 17.03.2017Baku hosts working meeting of int’l contest ‘Sea Cup-2017’
- 17.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 100 times
- 15.03.2017Azerbaijani defense minister instructs to strengthen combat readiness of servicemen
- 15.03.2017No incident during OSCE contact line monitoring
- 15.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 14.03.2017Azerbaijani defense minister meets with Turkish ambassador
- 14.03.2017Chief of Azerbaijani General Staff departs for Moscow
- 14.03.2017Azerbaijani defense industry minister meets Pakistani envoy
- 14.03.2017OSCE to monitor contact line of Azerbaijani, Armenian troops
- 14.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 120 times
- 13.03.2017Working meeting with NATO experts on PARP and IPAP held in Baku
- 13.03.2017Azerbaijan buys drone killer system from Turkey
- 13.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 11.03.2017Martyred Azerbaijani serviceman laid to rest
- 11.03.2017Serviceman of Azerbaijani army killed
- 11.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 110 times
- 10.03.2017Azerbaijan, Saudi Arabia discuss military cooperation
- 10.03.2017President Ilham Aliyev awards Interior Troops servicemen
- 10.03.2017Azerbaijani president signs order on conscription
- 10.03.2017ANAMA disarms 1,048 UXOs, 34 mines in Feb 2017
- 10.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 124 times
- 09.03.2017Azerbaijan, UK discuss holding next round of military talks
- 09.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 07.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 119 times
- 06.03.2017Azerbaijan to produce two other types of drones
- 06.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 04.03.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 03.03.2017Armenia suffered about 30 losses in last five days - Azerbaijani MoD
- 03.03.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 265 times
- 03.03.2017ICRC visits Armenian scout imprisoned in Azerbaijan
- 02.03.2017Azerbaijani army destroys Armenian drone
- 02.03.2017Foreign military attachés accredited to Azerbaijan visit High Military School
- 02.03.2017Azerbaijani army destroys Armenian military vehicle - VIDEO
- 02.03.2017Military expert: Footage clearly shows Armenian headquarters gets struck with high precision, those inside had no chance to survive
- 24.03.2015Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 52 times within day
- 24.03.2015Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians use mortars on front line
- 26.03.2015Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians violate ceasefire 57 times with mortar launchers and large-caliber machine guns
- 23.03.2015Armenian serviceman voluntarily surrendered to Azerbaijan: I’m afraid of senseless death - UPDATED - VIDEO of moment of surrender
- 23.03.2015Armenian soldier voluntarily surrenders to Azerbaijani Army
- 19.03.2015Defense Ministry: Azerbaijan armed forces kill and wound about 20 Armenian soldiers - UPDATED