Azerbaijani Defense Minister: “We’ll destroy 70% of enemy in the first attack” - PHOTOSESSION
According to website of the Ministry, the Minister, joining Novruz celebration in the military units has congratulated the personnel on the Novruz Holiday.
Speaking about the situation on the frontline, the minister said the enemy is in the panic: “We strike such blows to them that they are afraid. They don’t want to serve on the frontline and leave the trenches. They are obliged to deploy the civilians to the posts. We must withdraw the invaders from our lands. We are able to do that and will do.
Supreme Commander-in-Chief does his best to strengthen the army. Our nation is hero, we have brave sons and we must liberate our lands fighting more bravely and courageous. That days is already close to us. Or Armed Forces become stronger day-by-day, new weapons and equipments are purchased.
I'm clearly saying that we’ll destroy 70% of enemy in the first attack. We have many weapons and equipments that if we strike blow to Armenia they will not be able to revive for hundreds of years. Armenians must understand it and leave our lands voluntarily.
Every serviceman of Armed Forces must destroy enemy by seizing any occasion day and night. The enemy must not be convenient, live under fear in our occupied territories. Our lands must be liberated, revenge of our martyrs must be taken”.
Now the time has come. We’ll liberate our lands in a short-run. You watched the speech made Supreme Commander-in-Chief on the occasion of Novruz Holiday. The President said that we’ll return to our historical lands. We’ll return to Irevan, Zangazur, Shusha, Khankendi. This will absolutely happen and there can be no doubt. I again congratulate you on Novruz holiday, wish you health and victory. I wish us to mark this Victory Day soon”.
The officials of the ministry have also visited military hospital on the frontline, met with medical personnel and presented holiday gifts to the servicemen.
- 23.05.2017Azerbaijani, Georgian, Turkish special forces to hold joint drills
- 23.05.2017Azerbaijani, Georgia and Turkey mull prospects for military co-op - UPDATED
- 23.05.2017Armenia continues breaking ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 23.05.2017Azerbaijani, Georgian, Turkish defense ministers to meet in Batumi
- 22.05.2017Georgian PM meets Azerbaijani defense minister
- 22.05.2017Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan 128 times
- 20.05.2017Azerbaijani servicemen undergo exercises as part of NATO programme
- 20.05.2017Armenia throws nearly 50 shell at Azerbaijani positions
- 19.05.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 18.05.2017Azerbaijani MoD: Armenia’s combat and non-combat losses are more than official figures suggest
- 18.05.2017Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan using machine guns, mortars
- 17.05.2017MoD: Armenia confirmed to have shelled Azerbaijani settlements
- 17.05.2017Armenian army opened fire at Azerbaijani settlements: MoD
- 17.05.2017Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan 110 times
- 16.05.2017Chief of Azerbaijani General Staff to attend NATO meeting
- 16.05.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 15.05.2017Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan 117 times
- 13.05.2017Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan 140 times
- 12.05.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 11.05.2017MoD: Vehicle allegedly belonging to Armenian TV company opens fire at Azerbaijani army positions, gets retaliated against
- 11.05.2017Azerbaijani defense industry enterprises, Turkey’s ASELSAN sign 4 memos
- 11.05.2017Azerbaijan test-fires Shimshak combat module
- 11.05.2017Azerbaijan soon to start exporting Yalguzag sniper rifles
- 11.05.2017Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan 120 times in 24 hours
- 10.05.2017Minister: Azerbaijan to begin producing UAVs with both reconnaissance and assault capabilities - INTERVIEW
- 10.05.2017Azerbaijan rejects 'Mossad role' in exposing group involved in conspiracy with Armenians
- 10.05.2017New aircraft presented for Azerbaijani Air Force
- 10.05.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 09.05.2017Azerbaijani Defense Minister attending IDEF-2017
- 09.05.2017Russia holds Victory Day military parade
- 09.05.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 111 times
- 08.05.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 05.05.2017Armenia's provocation plan timely elicited in Tartar direction - Azerbaijani MoD
- 05.05.2017Azerbaijan, Turkey finish joint military drills
- 05.05.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 04.05.2017Azerbaijani, Turkish, Georgian high-ranking military officials observe Azerbaijani-Turkish joint exercises
- 04.05.2017No incident during OSCE contact line monitoring
- 04.05.2017Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan 122 times
- 03.05.2017New military equipment delivered to Azerbaijan was adopted to the armament
- 03.05.2017Azerbaijan, Turkey armies carry out combat maneuvers
- 24.03.2015Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 52 times within day
- 24.03.2015Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians use mortars on front line
- 26.03.2015Azerbaijani Defense Ministry: Armenians violate ceasefire 57 times with mortar launchers and large-caliber machine guns
- 23.03.2015Armenian serviceman voluntarily surrendered to Azerbaijan: I’m afraid of senseless death - UPDATED - VIDEO of moment of surrender
- 23.03.2015Armenian soldier voluntarily surrenders to Azerbaijani Army
- 19.03.2015Defense Ministry: Azerbaijan armed forces kill and wound about 20 Armenian soldiers - UPDATED