Azerbaijan, Turkey, Georgia to hold joint military drills in June - UPDATED
Azerbaijan, Turkey and Georgia will hold joint military exercises on June 4-14.
The military exercises, dubbed the Caucasian Eagle (Kafkas Kartalı), will be held in Georgia, APA reported citing Georgia’s Defense Ministry.
The drills are aimed at conducting an exchange of knowledge and experience, as well as increasing the operational capability of special forces.
The last exercises were held in Turkey.
Azerbaijan, Turkey and Georgia will hold joint military exercises, dubbed the Caucasian Eagle (Kafkas Kartalı).
Turkish President Erdogan has signed a relevant order in this regard, APA reported citing Turkey’s Official Gazette.
Related news releases
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijan’s rocket and artillery units conduct tactical exercises - VİDEO
- 19.04.2018Group of Azerbaijani peacekeepers return from Afghanistan
- 18.04.2018Shrapnel could not be extracted from body of Azerbaijani civilian wounded in Armenian shelling, says surgeon - UPDATED
- 18.04.2018No incident during OSCE contact line monitoring
- 17.04.2018Baku hosts course as part of NATO Operational Capabilities Concept Program
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijani army downs Armenian drone
- 17.04.2018OSCE to monitor contact line between Azerbaijani, Armenian troops
- 17.04.2018Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 16.04.2018Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 15.04.2018Military units of the armed forces of Armenia violated ceasefire 87 times
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijani MoD dismisses reports on alleged shelling of Armenian civilian truck
- 12.04.2018Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 115 times
- 11.04.2018Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 10.04.2018Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 09.04.2018US National Defense University delegation arrives in Baku
- 09.04.2018Azerbaijani Defense Ministry issues statement
- 09.04.2018Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 07.04.2018Zakir Hasanov: Any possible provocations by enemy on eve of elections to be prevented
- 07.04.2018Armenia violates ceasefire 102 times
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijan’s border guards detain 1,344 wanted people since early 2018
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijani president: "Strengthening the military potential of our country is one of the main priorities"
- 05.04.2018Azerbaijan, Iran mull military cooperation
- 04.04.201825 shells found in Azerbaijan
- 04.04.2018U.S. ground troop experts launch seminar in Baku
- 03.04.2018Group of Azerbaijani peacekeepers sent to Afghanistan
- 03.04.2018Azerbaijani delegation to attend Moscow Int’l Security Conference
- 03.04.2018ANAMA disarms 1,541 UXOs, 1 anti-tank mine in March
- 02.04.2018Azerbaijan’s rocket and artillery units conduct live-fire stage of drills - VIDEO
- 02.04.2018Assets of Azerbaijani Armed Forces Relief Fund revealed
- 31.03.2018Azerbaijan, Turkey and Georgia sign memorandum of understanding in field of defense
- 31.03.2018Azerbaijani, Turkish Georgian defense ministers hold trilateral meeting - UPDATED
- 31.03.2018Armenia again violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 30.03.2018Azerbaijan Defense Minister leaves for Turkish city of Giresun
- 30.03.2018Rocket and artillery units of Azerbaijani army continue drills - VİDEO
- 30.03.2018Another ceasefire violation from Armenia
- 29.03.2018Rocket and artillery units of Azerbaijani Army launch live-fire exercises - VİDEO
- 29.03.2018Rumors that Azerbaijan bought outdated weapons from Russia ‘provocative’ – Defense Ministry
- 29.03.2018Azerbaijani defense minister meets with Turkish counterpart
- 28.03.2018Azerbaijan and Turkey discussed issues of military-technical cooperation
- 28.03.2018Zakir Hasanov visits Heydar Aliyev Park in Ankara
- 06.04.2017Armenia continues violating ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 06.04.2017Armenian armed forces fire at Azerbaijani village
- 07.04.2017Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan 100 times
- 05.04.2017Defense Minister Zakir Hasanov meets Saudi King
- 05.04.2017No incident during OSCE contact line monitoring
- 05.04.2017ANAMA defuses 3,437 UXOs, 13 mines in March 2017