ANAMA disarmed 80 UXOs and one antitank mine last month
Baku – APA. In February 2016, Azerbaijan National Agency for Mine Action (ANAMA) inspected 2,378,908 sq m area, disarming 80 unexploded ordinances (UXO) and 1 antitank mine, ANAMA’s press service told APA.
507 specialists and 125 assistants, 6 mine clearing vehicles and 39 mine-detection dogs were involved in the operations.
318,680,964 sq m area has been cleared of mines and UXOs by ANAMA up to now. 715,603 mines and UXOs have been disarmed.
The agency is carrying out mine clearing operations in Absheron, Aghdam, Aghjabedi, Aghstafa, Fuzuli, Ganja, Goranboy, Terter, Tovuz, Samukh, Shamkir, as well as in Guzdek settlement of Garadagh district.
Mine/UXO incidents were not recorded in February 2016.
- 21.08.2017Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan 119 times
- 20.08.2017President, Supreme Commander Ilham Aliyev viewed Mobile Field Surgical Hospital of Defense Ministry
- 19.08.2017Armenia continues breaking ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 18.08.2017Azerbaijani Defense Ministry dismisses another Armenian disinformation
- 18.08.2017Armenia breaks ceasefire with Azerbaijan 112 times
- 17.08.2017Armenia continues breaking ceasefire with Azerbaijan
- 16.08.2017President awards State Border Service employees
- 16.08.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 115 times
- 15.08.2017Current situation in the front-line units of the Azerbaijani Armed Forces has been checked
- 15.08.2017State Border Service holds large-scale exercises in Caspian Sea
- 15.08.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 128 times
- 14.08.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 124 times
- 13.08.2017Iranian warships left Baku port
- 13.08.2017Azerbaijan Defense Minister took part in closing ceremony of “International Army Games-2017” - PHOTOSESSION
- 12.08.2017Azerbaijan and Russia intend to develop military-technical cooperation
- 12.08.2017Russian warships leave Baku port
- 11.08.2017Zakir Hasanov departs for Moscow on a visit
- 11.08.2017Closing ceremony of Sea Cup 2017 held in Baku
- 11.08.2017Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 124 times
- 10.08.2017"Sea Cup-2017" international contest’s winners determined
- 10.08.2017General: Armenia’s intention to compensate its defeats on frontline in virtual space is failure
- 10.08.2017Last episode of "Sea Cup - 2017" contest completed
- 10.08.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 115 times
- 09.08.2017Baku to host final stage of 'Sea Cup - 2017' int'l contest
- 09.08.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 125 times
- 08.08.2017Repair and maintenance center for armored fighting vehicles opened in Azerbaijan
- 08.08.2017Azerbaijani military sailors achieved next success at 'Sea Cup - 2017'
- 08.08.2017OSCE to monitor contact line of Azerbaijani, Armenian troops
- 08.08.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 130 times
- 07.08.2017Azerbaijan, Kazakhstan conducting joint naval exercises
- 07.08.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 146 times
- 06.08.2017“G-124” warship of Azerbaijan Naval Forces successfully fired at sea target - VİDEO
- 05.08.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 141 times
- 04.08.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 138 times
- 03.08.2017Next stage of "Sea Cup - 2017" contest to involve MiG-29 fighter aircrafts
- 03.08.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 141 times
- 02.08.2017Azerbaijani servicemen presented samples of culture in the House of Friendship
- 02.08.2017Artillery fire will be conducted on sea targets in "Sea Cup - 2017" contest
- 02.08.2017Armenia violates ceasefire 135 times
- 01.08.2017President: Azerbaijan’s hosting “Sea Cup – 2017” proves its increasing prestige in the world
- 07.03.2016Azerbaijani president signs order on conscription
- 09.03.2016Armenia violates ceasefire with Azerbaijan 125 times
- 09.03.2016Azerbaijan, Turkey continue joint military exercises
- 07.03.2016Azerbaijan, Turkey begin joint military exercises
- 07.03.2016Azerbaijani armed forces inflict 125 strikes on Armenian positions
- 05.03.2016Azerbaijani servicemen leave for Turkey to participate in the exercise of "TURAZ Şahini-2016"