Ticket for Buta Airways put on sale
Official website of low-cost Buta Airways, where air tickets can be booked was launched today.
The website www.butaairways.az is available in three languages - Azerbaijani, Russian and English.
The first flight of the Airline to Tbilisi is scheduled for September 1.
At the first stage, the Airline will operate flights from Baku to Moscow (Vnukovo Airport), Kiev (Zhuliany Airport), Antalya, Kazan, Mineralnye Vody, Tbilisi and Tehran. Starting from the winter season (from October 29 this year), cities such as Istanbul (Sabiha Gokhcen Airport) and St. Petersburg will be added to the route network of Buta Airways.
Minimum fare for all destinations is only €29 (one way). Being a low-cost airline, Buta Airways will offer additional services such as carriage of baggage, hand luggage, hot onboard meals, check-in at the airport, as well as seat selection in the airplane on the flights on a paid basis. More information on tariffs and cost of services can be found on “Fares and services” page.
Air tickets purchased at the minimum fare are not subject to return and exchange. For more information on return and exchange of air tickets, please see “Ticket Refund and Exchange” page.
The airline will provide sandwiches and water free of charge on all flights, hot meals can be pre-ordered during the purchase of the air ticket. The menu is available on the “Onboard Meals” page. On board the aircraft you can also buy a variety of drinks and cold appetizers.
Based on frequently asked questions from passengers, a page “F.A.Q.” has been prepared.
You can contact 24/7 call center by calling +994 (12) 493 14 14 (short number for calls from Azerbaijan *0808 will be available starting from next week), by e-mail email@example.com or through the contact form on the website.
You can follow all updates and news on the social networks pages of Buta Airways.
It should be noted that air tickets are also available at the sales offices and official agencies. All payments for the services are made in local currency of the country of departure at the rate of the central bank on the day of payment.
Buta Airways is the first low-cost airline in Azerbaijan, a structural unit of the CJSC Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL). It was founded in December 2016. The Airline’s fleet consists of modern Embraer aircrafts. The Airline is based in Baku, at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
Related news releases
- 22.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN 2M for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Absheron district
- 19.03.2018AZN 22.3M allocated for construction of Goranboy Central Hospital
- 16.03.2018Fiber-optic internet, digital TV and mobile communication services in a single ‘Qutu’ package
- 16.03.2018Car and truck manufacture in Azerbaijan stops last month
- 16.03.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 135.5M in two months
- 16.03.2018Number of unemployed population announced
- 16.03.2018Jankauskas: EU supports development of transport hub in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018Azerbaijani population spend AZN 2.7B on food in January-February
- 15.03.2018Minister: Azerbaijan offers new transport corridor
- 14.03.2018AZN 7.5M allocated for construction of Guba Central Hospital
- 14.03.2018Malaysian ambassador: Malaysia regards Azerbaijan as an important partner in the Caucasus region
- 13.03.2018New season of Brain Ring intellectual games kicks off with support of Nar
- 13.03.2018Mammadyarov: We’d like to see how EU provides practical support to Azerbaijan and its trade corridors
- 13.03.2018Minister: Our goal is to introduce Azerbaijan as new logistics junction
- 12.03.2018Passenger traffic of Heydar Aliyev International Airport exceeds half a million in first two months
- 09.03.2018Azerbaijani president approves funding for development of education infrastructure in some districts
- 09.03.2018® Bakcell supports “Arts, crafts and business” exhibition
- 07.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs order on Baku suburban railway construction
- 07.03.2018Baku Shopping Festival to start on May 1 this year
- 07.03.2018“AzerTelecom” attends Mobile World Congress
- 07.03.2018Azerbaijani president attends opening of administrative building of Baku City Statistical Department
- 06.03.2018Azerbaijani president approves funding for construction of ASAN Hayat complex in Imishli
- 06.03.2018Nar receives “Most active employer” award
- 05.03.2018President signs order on development of bee-keeping
- 05.03.2018AZN 100M allocated for gasification of settlements in Azerbaijan
- 05.03.2018Bakcell participates at 6th Career Fair organized by ADA University
- 03.03.2018Azercell launches 2nd Exclusive Shop in Guba
- 02.03.2018Abu Dhabi-Baku-Abu Dhabi flight launched
- 01.03.2018AZN 6.1M allocated for construction of Naftalan Central Hospital
- 01.03.2018Nar plans to increase the number of base stations by 25% in 2018
- 28.02.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Shabran
- 28.02.2018Get your holiday treat from Bakcell: An unprecedented Novruz campaign!
- 27.02.2018Azerbaijani President allocates AZN 3M for roof replacement in Mingachevir
- 27.02.201826km-long stretch of Mingachevir-Bahramtapa highway opened
- 27.02.2018Azerbaijani president attends opening of two yarn production plants in Mingachevir
- 27.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev launches water supply system in Mingachevir
- 27.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev launches newly-renovated Mingachevir Hydroelectric Power Station
- 26.02.2018Barama acts as main partner at “Startup for the Future” project
- 23.02.2018Bakcell brings together the graduates and new participants of “AppLab”
- 23.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev receives Boeing delegation - UPDATED
- 11.07.2017Law to end displeasure of mobile communication subscribers about advertising messages enters into force
- 13.07.2017Karam Hasanov: "Inaccuracies concerning boundaries of some administrative-territorial districts led to problems"
- 14.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 6M for road construction in Imishli
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijan increases car import by 35%
- 07.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 14.4M for road construction in Sabirabad
- 07.07.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport achieves highest growth rate in passenger traffic in June