Ticket for Buta Airways put on sale
Official website of low-cost Buta Airways, where air tickets can be booked was launched today.
The website www.butaairways.az is available in three languages - Azerbaijani, Russian and English.
The first flight of the Airline to Tbilisi is scheduled for September 1.
At the first stage, the Airline will operate flights from Baku to Moscow (Vnukovo Airport), Kiev (Zhuliany Airport), Antalya, Kazan, Mineralnye Vody, Tbilisi and Tehran. Starting from the winter season (from October 29 this year), cities such as Istanbul (Sabiha Gokhcen Airport) and St. Petersburg will be added to the route network of Buta Airways.
Minimum fare for all destinations is only €29 (one way). Being a low-cost airline, Buta Airways will offer additional services such as carriage of baggage, hand luggage, hot onboard meals, check-in at the airport, as well as seat selection in the airplane on the flights on a paid basis. More information on tariffs and cost of services can be found on “Fares and services” page.
Air tickets purchased at the minimum fare are not subject to return and exchange. For more information on return and exchange of air tickets, please see “Ticket Refund and Exchange” page.
The airline will provide sandwiches and water free of charge on all flights, hot meals can be pre-ordered during the purchase of the air ticket. The menu is available on the “Onboard Meals” page. On board the aircraft you can also buy a variety of drinks and cold appetizers.
Based on frequently asked questions from passengers, a page “F.A.Q.” has been prepared.
You can contact 24/7 call center by calling +994 (12) 493 14 14 (short number for calls from Azerbaijan *0808 will be available starting from next week), by e-mail email@example.com or through the contact form on the website.
You can follow all updates and news on the social networks pages of Buta Airways.
It should be noted that air tickets are also available at the sales offices and official agencies. All payments for the services are made in local currency of the country of departure at the rate of the central bank on the day of payment.
Buta Airways is the first low-cost airline in Azerbaijan, a structural unit of the CJSC Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL). It was founded in December 2016. The Airline’s fleet consists of modern Embraer aircrafts. The Airline is based in Baku, at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
Related news releases
- 20.10.2017Azerbaijan increases car import by 70%
- 18.10.2017Construction of new bridge over Samur River to cost AZN 36M
- 18.10.2017New bridge over Samur River to be launched in 2019
- 18.10.2017Azerbaijan, Russia lay foundation for motorway bridge over Samur River
- 17.10.2017Azercosmos OJSC taken out from subordination of Ministry of Transport, Communication and High Technologies
- 17.10.2017Construction of new bridge on Azerbaijani-Russian border to start tomorrow
- 13.10.2017Azerbaijan triples gold production
- 13.10.2017Buta Airways to launch direct flights to Sofia from January 16
- 12.10.2017Caspian European Club addresses President Ilham Aliyev
- 10.10.2017AZAL offers flights from Baku to Bangkok and Jeddah
- 10.10.2017Proposals prepared for solving problems with traffic congestion in Baku
- 09.10.2017Half of the capital's bus fleet will be renovated
- 09.10.2017Construction of 95 new residential buildings underway in Baku
- 09.10.2017Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway to be commissioned on October 30
- 06.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 6.4M for road construction in Goychay district
- 05.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of Demirchi-Lahij highway
- 04.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for renovation works and capital repair of apartment buildings in Shamakhi
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for renovation works in Gobustan
- 03.10.2017Azerbaijani gov’t allocates AZN 178M in subsidy for Azersu
- 03.10.2017Azersu ends 2016 on loss
- 02.10.2017President Ilham Aliyev opens highway in Shamakhi
- 02.10.2017Drinking water supply project launched in Shamakhi
- 02.10.2017Shamakhi-Chol Goyler-Padar highway launched
- 02.10.2017President attends opening of motor road in Gobustan
- 02.10.2017Azerbaijani president attends ceremony on completion of project on reconstruction of water infrastructure in Gobustan
- 02.10.2017Azerbaijani president inaugurates Jangi-Badalli section of Baku-Shamakhi-Muganli highway
- 29.09.2017All parks in Baku to be provided with free wifi by year-end - minister
- 29.09.2017Minister: New generation ID card to be given to each citizen in near future to be provided with e-signature certificate
- 27.09.2017First freight train to be sent through BTK after two months
- 27.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1M for road construction in Shaki
- 27.09.2017Azerbaijan, Belarus to build tractor plant in Turkey
- 26.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for capital repair of apartment buildings in Salyan
- 26.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.5M for road construction in Salyan
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for capital repair of apartment buildings in Neftchala
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 21 M for road construction in Neftchala
- 25.09.2017Azerbaijan and Georgian to create joint venture on BTK
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn nearly AZN 553M
- 15.09.2017Azerbaijan sharply decreases automobile manufacture
- 14.09.2017Anaklia and New Port of Baku in Alat intend to establish close cooperation - INTERVIEW
- 13.09.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.5M for supply of Jojug Marjanli’s sowing areas with irrigation water
- 11.07.2017Law to end displeasure of mobile communication subscribers about advertising messages enters into force
- 13.07.2017Karam Hasanov: "Inaccuracies concerning boundaries of some administrative-territorial districts led to problems"
- 14.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 6M for road construction in Imishli
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijan increases car import by 35%
- 07.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 14.4M for road construction in Sabirabad
- 07.07.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport achieves highest growth rate in passenger traffic in June