Ticket for Buta Airways put on sale
Official website of low-cost Buta Airways, where air tickets can be booked was launched today.
The website www.butaairways.az is available in three languages - Azerbaijani, Russian and English.
The first flight of the Airline to Tbilisi is scheduled for September 1.
At the first stage, the Airline will operate flights from Baku to Moscow (Vnukovo Airport), Kiev (Zhuliany Airport), Antalya, Kazan, Mineralnye Vody, Tbilisi and Tehran. Starting from the winter season (from October 29 this year), cities such as Istanbul (Sabiha Gokhcen Airport) and St. Petersburg will be added to the route network of Buta Airways.
Minimum fare for all destinations is only €29 (one way). Being a low-cost airline, Buta Airways will offer additional services such as carriage of baggage, hand luggage, hot onboard meals, check-in at the airport, as well as seat selection in the airplane on the flights on a paid basis. More information on tariffs and cost of services can be found on “Fares and services” page.
Air tickets purchased at the minimum fare are not subject to return and exchange. For more information on return and exchange of air tickets, please see “Ticket Refund and Exchange” page.
The airline will provide sandwiches and water free of charge on all flights, hot meals can be pre-ordered during the purchase of the air ticket. The menu is available on the “Onboard Meals” page. On board the aircraft you can also buy a variety of drinks and cold appetizers.
Based on frequently asked questions from passengers, a page “F.A.Q.” has been prepared.
You can contact 24/7 call center by calling +994 (12) 493 14 14 (short number for calls from Azerbaijan *0808 will be available starting from next week), by e-mail [email protected] or through the contact form on the website.
You can follow all updates and news on the social networks pages of Buta Airways.
It should be noted that air tickets are also available at the sales offices and official agencies. All payments for the services are made in local currency of the country of departure at the rate of the central bank on the day of payment.
Buta Airways is the first low-cost airline in Azerbaijan, a structural unit of the CJSC Azerbaijan Airlines (AZAL). It was founded in December 2016. The Airline’s fleet consists of modern Embraer aircrafts. The Airline is based in Baku, at the Heydar Aliyev International Airport.
Related news releases
- 20.07.2018SES expert: More work should be done for the development of eco-system in Azerbaijan - INTERVIEW
- 17.07.2018Memorandum of Cooperation signed between AzerTelecom and STEP Computer Academy
- 16.07.2018State Agency for the Use of Mineral Resources created in Azerbaijan
- 12.07.2018Electricity supply in Azerbaijan fully restored
- 12.07.2018Electricity supply is fully restored in Baku
- 11.07.2018Retail trade turnover increases 2.5% in Azerbaijan
- 10.07.2018Inflation makes up 0.7% in Azerbaijan last month
- 06.07.2018Gas price may change in Georgia
- 04.07.2018Baku Metro today will operate in a test mode
- 03.07.2018The problem of energy supply in most regions of Baku and in some regions has been eliminated - UPDATED
- 03.07.2018The problem of energy supply in most regions of Baku and Northern region has been eliminated
- 03.07.2018Entrances to all Baku metro stations closed due to power outage - UPDATED
- 03.07.2018New problems occur in power supply in Azerbaijan
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 22M for completion of construction of water supply and sewerage system in Aghdash
- 02.07.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7.1M for road construction in Baku
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan’s products to be involved in international expertise
- 28.06.2018Nar holds meeting with corporate customers
- 28.06.2018SDL Nobel modernizes its fabrication facility to deliver better services
- 28.06.2018“AzerTelecom” LLC provides the service for protection from cyber attacks
- 22.06.2018Purchase a Samsung smartphone from Nar, and part of the phone’s value will return to your balance
- 21.06.2018Azerbaijani President allocates AZN 13.7M for continuation of construction of Demirchi-Lahij highway
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.4M for road construction Ismayilli
- 20.06.2018Bakcell has been recognized for a record-breaking social media response rate
- 11.06.2018Director apointed to State Maritime Agency
- 11.06.2018Nar updates corporate tariff plans and makes them more beneficial
- 11.06.2018Georgia’s revenues from tourism exceed $1B
- 09.06.2018Baku-Ganja express train to be put into operation this year
- 07.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.5M for reconstruction of bridge over Goychay River
- 07.06.2018President Aliyev views renovation work at Sahil metro station - UPDATED
- 07.06.2018Buta Airways starts direct flights from Baku to Alanya
- 06.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 9.5M for construction Mashtaga-Nardaran highway
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates one more motor road in Goranboy
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates motor road in Goranboy
- 04.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for road construction Yevlakh
- 01.06.2018Azercell triggers initiatives on protection of children’s rights
- 31.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.8M for road construction Aghsu
- 29.05.2018Bakcell makes WhatsApp free in roaming
- 29.05.2018Qatar Airways A330 makes emergency landing in Baku
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.9M for construction of motor roads in Binagadi
- 25.05.2018Janez Kopač: Azerbaijan planning reforms in energy sector
- 11.07.2017Law to end displeasure of mobile communication subscribers about advertising messages enters into force
- 13.07.2017Karam Hasanov: "Inaccuracies concerning boundaries of some administrative-territorial districts led to problems"
- 14.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 6M for road construction in Imishli
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijan increases car import by 35%
- 07.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 14.4M for road construction in Sabirabad
- 07.07.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport achieves highest growth rate in passenger traffic in June