Registration for 4th CEO Lunch Tbilisi starts
“Registration of heads of companies for the 4th CEO Lunch Tbilisi, which is to be held on the 23rd of February in Georgia, has started”, First Deputy Chairman of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club Telman Aliyev stated.
“According to the results of the poll held among the executives of the member companies of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club, the absolute majority of the respondents offered to invite a newly appointed mayor of Tbilisi Kakha Kaladze as an honorary guest”, Telman Aliyev noted. “In its turn, the Caspian European Club has sent an official letter addressed to K.Kaladze and requesting his participation in the 4th CEO Lunch Tbilisi”, he continued.
Telman Aliyev highlighted a personal support and participation of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Azerbaijan to Georgia Dursun Hasanov who individually speaks to executives and top-managers of companies participating in every CEO Lunch Tbilisi event, inquires about their problems and listens to their proposals on establishment of bilateral economic and business relations between Azerbaijan and Georgia.
He also noted that the first CEO Lunch Tbilisi, attended by Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Kvirikashvili, took place on September 29 in Georgia within the framework of the official ceremony dedicated to the resuming of the work of Caspian Energy Georgia.
The registration for CEO Lunch Tbilisi will last till February 22 at http://www.caspianenergy.org/index.php/2018-01-09-13-22-37/ceo-lunch/item/162-ceo-lunch-tbilisi-23-02-2018
CEO Lunch Tbilisi is one of the key tools for establishing a dialogue between the public and private sectors of Georgia and Azerbaijan, and at the same time it creates additional opportunities to communicate in an informal environment and establish new contacts.
Caspian European Club, which brings together more than 5,000 member companies and organizations from 70 countries around the world, was established in June 2002 with the support of the largest oil and gas companies working in the Caspian-Black Sea region. The Caspian European Club is active in supporting a dialogue between the government agencies and the private sector, and also offers an informational and organizational support to projects aimed at developing small and medium-sized businesses and start-ups.
Related news releases
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.9M for construction of motor roads in Binagadi
- 25.05.2018Janez Kopač: Azerbaijan planning reforms in energy sector
- 24.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Lokbatan-Gobu highway
- 23.05.2018AZN 40M allocated for reconstruction of educational institutions in Baku and surrounding settlements
- 22.05.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Goranboy
- 22.05.2018Bakcell takes part in career fair organized by Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- 21.05.2018A trip abroad from Bakcell “Ulduzum” and “Bank of Baku”!
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by five fold
- 21.05.2018Ali Ahmadov: Azerbaijan should create at least 100,000 jobs every year
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of new bridge in Barda
- 17.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.7 for road construction in Ramana settement
- 17.05.2018Azercell’s 4G now for Masalli and Jalilabad residents
- 16.05.2018AZN 10M allocated for construction of Ordubad Water Power Station
- 16.05.2018AZN 30M allocated for construction of Julfa-Ordubad motor road
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan assembles 130 special cars in four months
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev views international exhibitions in Baku
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of water purification facility complex in Nakhchivan
- 15.05.2018AZN 45M allocated for construction new motor road in Baku
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: BTK implementation to strengthen Azerbaijan’s regional position
- 14.05.2018President: Azerbaijan to turn into a transport and logistics hub
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan can build all types of ships
- 14.05.2018Heydar Aliyev International Airport’s passenger flow increased by 15 percent
- 14.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Baku International Sea Trade Port Complex
- 11.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.3M for construction Mehdiabad-Pirshagi motor road
- 11.05.2018Azercell’s Barama Center continues to support young startups
- 11.05.2018“AppLab” participants become winners of “Golden Byte 2018” Regional Final
- 11.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Dinamo hotel in Baku
- 08.05.2018“AzerTelecom” renders support to educational projects in field of information technologies
- 08.05.2018AZAL plane makes emergency landing
- 07.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 9.6M for road construction in Agdash
- 07.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates multi-level road junction and passage to Heydar Aliyev Avenue in Baku - UPDATED
- 04.05.2018President: Transparency should be ensured in social field - UPDATED
- 04.05.2018AZN 3.8M allocated for construction of school in Khizi
- 04.05.2018AZN 3M allocated for continuation of reconstruction works in Khachmaz
- 04.05.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates 24 km-part of Khachmaz-Khudat highway after reconstruction
- 04.05.2018Azerbaijani president attends launch of water and sewerage system in Khachmaz
- 04.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Azerkhalcha OJSC’s Khachmaz branch
- 04.05.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates motor road in Khachmaz district
- 03.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for road construction in Agstafa
- 03.05.2018Nar discloses results of first quarter of 2018
- 23.01.2018Iran, Azerbaijan to sign agreement on financing of Rasht-Astara railway project next month
- 23.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan railway line has changed regional transport map
- 24.01.2018Ambassador: Alat and Turkmenbashi ports to change geography of freightage
- 19.01.2018Municipalities in Azerbaijan to collect funds from parking spaces provided on municipal roads
- 18.01.2018Catering turnover rises more than 3% in Azerbaijan in 2017
- 17.01.2018Motor car manufacture in declines 89% in Azerbaijan