Registration for 4th CEO Lunch Tbilisi starts
“Registration of heads of companies for the 4th CEO Lunch Tbilisi, which is to be held on the 23rd of February in Georgia, has started”, First Deputy Chairman of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club Telman Aliyev stated.
“According to the results of the poll held among the executives of the member companies of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club, the absolute majority of the respondents offered to invite a newly appointed mayor of Tbilisi Kakha Kaladze as an honorary guest”, Telman Aliyev noted. “In its turn, the Caspian European Club has sent an official letter addressed to K.Kaladze and requesting his participation in the 4th CEO Lunch Tbilisi”, he continued.
Telman Aliyev highlighted a personal support and participation of Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Azerbaijan to Georgia Dursun Hasanov who individually speaks to executives and top-managers of companies participating in every CEO Lunch Tbilisi event, inquires about their problems and listens to their proposals on establishment of bilateral economic and business relations between Azerbaijan and Georgia.
He also noted that the first CEO Lunch Tbilisi, attended by Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Kvirikashvili, took place on September 29 in Georgia within the framework of the official ceremony dedicated to the resuming of the work of Caspian Energy Georgia.
The registration for CEO Lunch Tbilisi will last till February 22 at http://www.caspianenergy.org/index.php/2018-01-09-13-22-37/ceo-lunch/item/162-ceo-lunch-tbilisi-23-02-2018
CEO Lunch Tbilisi is one of the key tools for establishing a dialogue between the public and private sectors of Georgia and Azerbaijan, and at the same time it creates additional opportunities to communicate in an informal environment and establish new contacts.
Caspian European Club, which brings together more than 5,000 member companies and organizations from 70 countries around the world, was established in June 2002 with the support of the largest oil and gas companies working in the Caspian-Black Sea region. The Caspian European Club is active in supporting a dialogue between the government agencies and the private sector, and also offers an informational and organizational support to projects aimed at developing small and medium-sized businesses and start-ups.
Related news releases
- 19.02.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 150mln for Baku-Guba-Russian Federation highway
- 19.02.2018Number of officially unemployed population announced
- 16.02.2018Caspian European Club tourism committee holds session
- 16.02.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 142M this year
- 16.02.2018Automobile and truck manufacture in Azerbaijan stops last month
- 15.02.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Nakhchivan
- 15.02.2018Gilan Holding holds blood donation campaign for patients with thalassemia in Sumgayit
- 14.02.2018Freightage by Europe-Caucasus-Asia transport corridor increased last year
- 13.02.2018Azerbaijan, Iran to launch joint automobile plant in March
- 12.02.2018Azerbaijan allocates 19.5mln manats for construction of kindergartens in districts
- 09.02.2018AZN 15.52M allocated for construction of Gobustan Central Hospital
- 09.02.2018Number and salary of workers in economy announced
- 09.02.2018Javid Gurbanov: Russia is interested in transportation of ironware via BTK
- 09.02.2018Austria to use BTK for cargo transportation to Kazakhstan
- 08.02.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan, which has no access to open seas, will turn into one of transport hubs in Eurasia
- 07.02.2018President Ilham Aliyev signs a decree on some issues related to activities of State Housing Construction Agency
- 07.02.2018Cabinet of Ministers to determine cases allowing replacement of concessional apartments
- 07.02.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 12M for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage system in Mingechevir
- 06.02.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2M for road construction in Khizi
- 01.02.2018Azerbaijani Energy Minister: Implementation of Southern Gas Corridor entering a crucial stage
- 01.02.2018“AzerTelecom” provides modern telecommunication services - ®
- 30.01.2018EU official: Railway project turns Azerbaijan into a transport corridor
- 30.01.2018EU says progress achieved in talks with Azerbaijan on aviation deal
- 30.01.2018EU official: BTK is an important route
- 29.01.2018Nearly 2.7 million tourists visit Azerbaijan in 2017
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 856M this year
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan increases gold production by 3.4-fold last year
- 17.01.2018Azerbaijan sees 0.1% growth in economy
- 15.01.2018Iran agrees to get loan from Azerbaijan for construction of Rasht-Astara railway
- 15.01.2018Azerbaijan doubles car import
- 12.01.2018Two State Agencies established in Azerbaijan
- 11.01.2018President: "The railway will be laid to Gusar and Gabala regions"
- 10.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: BTK railway has turned Azerbaijan into int’l transport center
- 10.01.20182018 to be important for implementation of TANAP – Azerbaijani president
- 09.01.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates RO-RO terminal in Baku International Sea Trade Port
- 08.01.2018Air Arabia to launch route to Gabala
- 05.01.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 700,000 for road construction in Saatli
- 05.01.2018Number of people travelled to Georgia from Azerbaijan increases 11%
- 04.01.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2M for road construction in Aghdam
- 29.12.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Mehdiabad-Digah-Mammadli highway - UPDATED
- 23.01.2018Iran, Azerbaijan to sign agreement on financing of Rasht-Astara railway project next month
- 23.01.2018Ilham Aliyev: Baku-Tbilisi-Ceyhan railway line has changed regional transport map
- 24.01.2018Ambassador: Alat and Turkmenbashi ports to change geography of freightage
- 19.01.2018Municipalities in Azerbaijan to collect funds from parking spaces provided on municipal roads
- 18.01.2018Catering turnover rises more than 3% in Azerbaijan in 2017
- 17.01.2018Motor car manufacture in declines 89% in Azerbaijan