President Ilham Aliyev views newly-reconstructed administrative building of Jalilabad Telecommunications Network
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has viewed conditions at the newly-reconstructed administrative and technological building of Jalilabad Telecommunications Network.
Minister of Transport, Communications and High Technologies Ramin Guluzade informed the head of state of the work done here.
The four-storey building, which occupies a total area of 1,700 sm, underwent a complete overhaul. Extensive landscaping was done around the building, green areas were created and lighting system was installed here.
The head of state was informed of the new generation equipment to be installed in telecommunications networks in the country.
Jalilabad Telecommunications Network features “Shabaka” center, which will provide all postal and telecommunications services for citizens, including Internet connection, IMEI registration, e-government and e-signature services, currency exchange, and the sale of air tickets and tourism packages.
President Ilham Aliyev was informed of the electronic-government payment system in the center, which gives citizens the opportunity to pay their utility bills and make other payments.
- 22.11.2017Astara and Lankaran section of Baku-Astara railroad should be relocated immediately - Vice-Speaker
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates funds for commencement of repair works in 23 buildings
- 16.11.2017AZN 10.1M allocated for construction of main water pipelines in Absheron, Baku
- 16.11.2017Automobile manufacture in Azerbaijan about to stop
- 16.11.2017Association: Tariffs for transportations via BTK are too high
- 16.11.2017Chairman of Association: One of countries more benefiting from BTK may be Russia
- 13.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7M for road construction in Ganja city
- 12.11.2017Rockwell company will supply equipment for new Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts of Azerbaijan Airlines
- 12.11.2017AZAL and Boeing signed agreement on purchase of new modern aircrafts
- 10.11.2017President: We’ll broaden highway from Ganja to Georgian border from next year
- 10.11.2017Passenger traffic of Heydar Aliyev International Airport grows by more than 20 percent
- 06.11.2017Ilham Aliyev decrees to establish Azerbaijan Industrial Corporation
- 06.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage systems in Shamkir
- 03.11.2017Azerbaijani president: BTK will bring prosperity, stability and development to whole region
- 03.11.2017First train sent off via BTK arrives in Kars
- 02.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev: "The volume of investment to Azerbaijani economy by Iran and Russia is growing"
- 01.11.2017Georgian PM: BTK is a corridor between China and Europe
- 31.10.2017Elmar Mammadyarov explains significance of North-South transport corridor
- 31.10.2017Binali Yildirim: Baku-Tbilisi-Kars is a historic project
- 30.10.2017Uzbek PM: BTK is an important element of East-West transport corridor
- 30.10.2017Two freight trains sent off via BTK - UPDATED
- 30.10.2017Turkish president: Trains from London to Beijing will move directly
- 30.10.2017Kazakh PM: BTK project to create favorable conditions for transport of goods from China to Europe
- 30.10.2017BTK to change existing economic realities – Georgian PM
- 30.10.2017Azerbaijani president: Some had doubts about successful completion of BTK
- 30.10.2017Azerbaijani president: BTK is the shortest and most reliable route connecting Europe with Asia
- 30.10.2017Ambassador: Central Asia to get access to Europe through BTK
- 30.10.2017Erdogan: We’re declaring establishment of direct railroad connection from London to China by sending first train via BTK
- 30.10.2017BTK inauguration is a historic event – Novruz Mammadov
- 30.10.2017Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line going to be launched today
- 27.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.4M for road construction in Aghdam
- 27.10.2017Buta Airways holds presentation in Saint Petersburg
- 26.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 15M for providing consumers with water meters
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Freightage via railroad between Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan increased by 146%
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Kazakhstan to provide 40 electric locomotives for Azerbaijan
- 26.10.2017TeliaSonera to leave Azerbaijani market by year-end
- 26.10.2017Buta Airways changes terminal of departure flights from Baku
- 25.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.7M for road construction in Goranboy
- 25.10.2017Gilan Holding successfully participates in WorldBuild Baku 2017
- 24.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2.1M for reconstruction of water supply in Lankaran
- 02.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev opens highway connecting 23 villages of Jalilabad
- 04.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for construction of Jalilabad-Yardimli highway
- 06.09.2017Composition of Azerbaijan-Turkey joint intergovernmental commission changed
- 02.09.2017Water supply and sewage systems launched in Azerbaijan’s Jalilabad
- 02.09.2017Masalli-Jalilabad stretch of Alat-Astara-Iran state border highway inaugurated
- 02.09.2017President Ilham Aliyev opens Lankaran-Masalli section of Alat-Astara-Iran border highway