Government of Georgia welcomes establishing of Caspian Energy Georgia
The meeting between the representatives of the Administration of the Government of Georgia, the Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Azerbaijan to Georgia and the delegation of the Caspian European Club and Caspian Energy International Media Group has focused on establishing of Caspian Energy Georgia, the Caspian Energy International Media Group told APA-Economics.
Tedo Japaridze, Foreign Policy Adviser to the Prime Minister of Georgia, highlighted that for Georgia Azerbaijan is a strategic partner. He also stressed that the joint projects are implemented at fast pace. Mutual understanding and close cooperation at the level of government institutions call for the necessity to establish close contacts between representatives of the private sector of Georgia and Azerbaijan.
In this regard, Tedo Japaridze noted that the Government of Georgia welcomes resumption of activities of Caspian Energy Georgia. He highlighted that the Club and the Media Group are recognizable both in the region and beyond. “The Government of Georgia will support the activities of Caspian Energy Georgia in every possible way. We are pleased very much with today’s cooperation”, the Prime Minister's Adviser said. He stressed that “one of the tasks assigned to us is to enter foreign markets, develop relations with neighboring countries”. In this regard, Mr. Japaridze noted the importance to resume the operation of the annual international Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi.
Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the Republic of Azerbaijan to Georgia Dursun Hasanov stressed the active position of the Georgian Government in the fruitful cooperation with Azerbaijan and expressed confidence that the activities of Caspian Energy Georgia will contribute notably to its development. He invited the members of the government to take an active part in business forums and CEO Lunch Tbilisi events which will start on September 29, 2017. CEO Lunch Tbilisi will be held every last Friday of the month. “It is noteworthy that the resumption of activities of Caspian Energy Georgia coincided with the 25th anniversary of establishing the diplomatic relations between Azerbaijan and Georgia”, the Ambassador said.
The participants of the meeting were informed that the Caspian European Club, which brings together more than 5,000 companies and organizations from 50 countries, was established in June 2002 with the support of the largest oil and gas companies operating in the Caspian-Black Sea region. Caspian European Club’s activities strongly support the dialogue between the government institutions and the private sector, as well as provide the information and organizational support to projects for development of small and medium-sized businesses and start-ups. His Excellency President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev is the Chairman of the Caspian European Club.
In turn, Telman Aliyev thanked the Government of Georgia, the Embassy of the Republic of Azerbaijan in Georgia for their support to the activities of the Caspian European Club and Caspian Energy International Media Group.
In the course of the meeting, which was attended by Foreign Policy Adviser to the Prime Minister of Georgia Tedo Japaridze, Ambassador of Azerbaijan to Georgia Dursun Hasanov, Second Secretary of the Embassy Fahri Hajiyev, First Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Caspian European Club and Caspian American Club Telman Aliyev and General Director of Caspian Energy International Media Group Rasim Mahmudov, the participants also discussed plans and projects to be implemented within the framework of Caspian Energy Georgia in the next 5 years.
Related news releases
- 22.11.2017Astara and Lankaran section of Baku-Astara railroad should be relocated immediately - Vice-Speaker
- 16.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates funds for commencement of repair works in 23 buildings
- 16.11.2017AZN 10.1M allocated for construction of main water pipelines in Absheron, Baku
- 16.11.2017Automobile manufacture in Azerbaijan about to stop
- 16.11.2017Association: Tariffs for transportations via BTK are too high
- 16.11.2017Chairman of Association: One of countries more benefiting from BTK may be Russia
- 13.11.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7M for road construction in Ganja city
- 12.11.2017Rockwell company will supply equipment for new Boeing 737 MAX aircrafts of Azerbaijan Airlines
- 12.11.2017AZAL and Boeing signed agreement on purchase of new modern aircrafts
- 10.11.2017President: We’ll broaden highway from Ganja to Georgian border from next year
- 10.11.2017Passenger traffic of Heydar Aliyev International Airport grows by more than 20 percent
- 06.11.2017Ilham Aliyev decrees to establish Azerbaijan Industrial Corporation
- 06.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev approves funding for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage systems in Shamkir
- 03.11.2017Azerbaijani president: BTK will bring prosperity, stability and development to whole region
- 03.11.2017First train sent off via BTK arrives in Kars
- 02.11.2017President Ilham Aliyev: "The volume of investment to Azerbaijani economy by Iran and Russia is growing"
- 01.11.2017Georgian PM: BTK is a corridor between China and Europe
- 31.10.2017Elmar Mammadyarov explains significance of North-South transport corridor
- 31.10.2017Binali Yildirim: Baku-Tbilisi-Kars is a historic project
- 30.10.2017Uzbek PM: BTK is an important element of East-West transport corridor
- 30.10.2017Two freight trains sent off via BTK - UPDATED
- 30.10.2017Turkish president: Trains from London to Beijing will move directly
- 30.10.2017Kazakh PM: BTK project to create favorable conditions for transport of goods from China to Europe
- 30.10.2017BTK to change existing economic realities – Georgian PM
- 30.10.2017Azerbaijani president: Some had doubts about successful completion of BTK
- 30.10.2017Azerbaijani president: BTK is the shortest and most reliable route connecting Europe with Asia
- 30.10.2017Ambassador: Central Asia to get access to Europe through BTK
- 30.10.2017Erdogan: We’re declaring establishment of direct railroad connection from London to China by sending first train via BTK
- 30.10.2017BTK inauguration is a historic event – Novruz Mammadov
- 30.10.2017Baku-Tbilisi-Kars railway line going to be launched today
- 27.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.4M for road construction in Aghdam
- 27.10.2017Buta Airways holds presentation in Saint Petersburg
- 26.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 15M for providing consumers with water meters
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Freightage via railroad between Azerbaijan and Kazakhstan increased by 146%
- 26.10.2017Ambassador: Kazakhstan to provide 40 electric locomotives for Azerbaijan
- 26.10.2017TeliaSonera to leave Azerbaijani market by year-end
- 26.10.2017Buta Airways changes terminal of departure flights from Baku
- 25.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.7M for road construction in Goranboy
- 25.10.2017Gilan Holding successfully participates in WorldBuild Baku 2017
- 24.10.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2.1M for reconstruction of water supply in Lankaran
- 22.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN 3M for construction of residential building in Shamkir
- 25.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev views Embraer 190 aircraft delivered to Baku by Buta Airways
- 28.08.2017Caspian European Club Board Members’ elections to be held on Sept. 20
- 20.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of Shamkir-Yeni Goycha-Dagh Jayir highway
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of new highway in Samukh
- 19.08.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends opening of Shamkir-Samukh-Goranboy main irrigation channel