“Golden Byte” International IT championship takes place with primary sponsorship by “AzerTelecom”
The International IT championship “Golden Byte”, organized by the STEP Computer Academy, is well underway with the primary sponsorship of “AzerTelecom” LLC, the backbone internet provider connecting Azerbaijan to the international internet network.
Consisting of the regional qualifying and regional final stages, the “Golden Byte”brings over 10 thousand contestants together from 10 countries in total. And in its capacity as the primary sponsor, “AzerTelecom” lends its support to organize this worldwide IT challenge in Azerbaijan and select contenders to fly the country’s flag in the international final stage which will be held in Ukraine.
The “Golden Byte” has been developed as a startup industry platform for new talents and ideas with the aim of helping young professionals to translate their ideas and business projects into reality and encouraging investors and venture capital funds to hunt for ambitious projects. In terms of seeking valuable counsels of subject matter experts, networking and particularly attracting investments in their enterprises, the “Golden Byte” serves as an alternative platform for up-and-coming IT professionals. Precisely because of this, “AzerTelecom”, the country’s flagship company in the domain of ICT, is deeply devoted to putting such projects into practice successfully.
It should be noted that, this international event and its regional qualifying rounds kicked off back in February in our country, and so far2 regional semi-finals have taken place. The regional final is scheduled to be held in May. Winners of this plateau will represent our country in the international final to be organized in Kyiv, Ukraine.
The STEP Computer Academy, an international education institution specialized in computer studies, has been operating since 1999. With its 20 thousand students and 80 thousand alumni, the Academy has its branches in 16 countries across the globe.
“AzerTelecom” LLC is a dynamically developing telecommunication operator of Azerbaijan. The company was established in 2008 and “Bakcell”, the first mobile operator of Azerbaijanis the main shareholder of “AzerTelecom”. “AzerTelecom” provides such services as wholesale Internet, leased line, mobile backhaul, international transit, SIP telephony, FTTx (Fiber-to-the-x), Data Center services, VSAT services, Corporate network, Backbone services, Leased line over GSM, VPN (Virtual Private Network), local VoIP, DDOS protection, etc.
For more information, please visit web page www.azertelecom.az and social media pages on Facebook (www.facebook.com/azertelecom.az) and LinkedIn (www.linkedin.com/company/azertelecom.az).
Related news releases
- 17.07.2018Memorandum of Cooperation signed between AzerTelecom and STEP Computer Academy
- 16.07.2018State Agency for the Use of Mineral Resources created in Azerbaijan
- 12.07.2018Electricity supply in Azerbaijan fully restored
- 12.07.2018Electricity supply is fully restored in Baku
- 11.07.2018Retail trade turnover increases 2.5% in Azerbaijan
- 10.07.2018Inflation makes up 0.7% in Azerbaijan last month
- 06.07.2018Gas price may change in Georgia
- 04.07.2018Baku Metro today will operate in a test mode
- 03.07.2018The problem of energy supply in most regions of Baku and in some regions has been eliminated - UPDATED
- 03.07.2018The problem of energy supply in most regions of Baku and Northern region has been eliminated
- 03.07.2018Entrances to all Baku metro stations closed due to power outage - UPDATED
- 03.07.2018New problems occur in power supply in Azerbaijan
- 03.07.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 22M for completion of construction of water supply and sewerage system in Aghdash
- 02.07.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7.1M for road construction in Baku
- 29.06.2018Azerbaijan’s products to be involved in international expertise
- 28.06.2018Nar holds meeting with corporate customers
- 28.06.2018SDL Nobel modernizes its fabrication facility to deliver better services
- 28.06.2018“AzerTelecom” LLC provides the service for protection from cyber attacks
- 22.06.2018Purchase a Samsung smartphone from Nar, and part of the phone’s value will return to your balance
- 21.06.2018Azerbaijani President allocates AZN 13.7M for continuation of construction of Demirchi-Lahij highway
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.4M for road construction Ismayilli
- 20.06.2018Bakcell has been recognized for a record-breaking social media response rate
- 11.06.2018Director apointed to State Maritime Agency
- 11.06.2018Nar updates corporate tariff plans and makes them more beneficial
- 11.06.2018Georgia’s revenues from tourism exceed $1B
- 09.06.2018Baku-Ganja express train to be put into operation this year
- 07.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.5M for reconstruction of bridge over Goychay River
- 07.06.2018President Aliyev views renovation work at Sahil metro station - UPDATED
- 07.06.2018Buta Airways starts direct flights from Baku to Alanya
- 06.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 9.5M for construction Mashtaga-Nardaran highway
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates one more motor road in Goranboy
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates motor road in Goranboy
- 04.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for road construction Yevlakh
- 01.06.2018Azercell triggers initiatives on protection of children’s rights
- 31.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.8M for road construction Aghsu
- 29.05.2018Bakcell makes WhatsApp free in roaming
- 29.05.2018Qatar Airways A330 makes emergency landing in Baku
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.9M for construction of motor roads in Binagadi
- 25.05.2018Janez Kopač: Azerbaijan planning reforms in energy sector
- 24.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Lokbatan-Gobu highway
- 30.04.2018AZAL to carry out direct flights to Tivat from July 5
- 30.04.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 4.4M for road construction in Goranboy
- 01.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 11.6M for road construction in Agdash
- 28.04.2018Azercell extends its support to Formula 1 by evenstronger network
- 25.04.2018Residential complex for employees of Presidential Administration to be launched in autumn of 2019
- 24.04.2018Azercell’s Mobile Eye Clinic continues its activities