Drinking water supply launched in Shahbuz city and surrounding villages
President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Ilham Aliyev has attended a ceremony to launch drinking water supply and sewage systems in Shahbuz district and surrounding villages as part of his visit to the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic.
The head of state was informed about the work done under the project of "Reconstruction of drinking water supply and sewage systems in Shahbuz district center and surrounding villages".
The construction work started in 2012. The project saw the construction of water system in the city of Shahbuz and Kichikoba and Dayanigli villages, as well as a sewage system in the city of Shahbuz.
Water purification device will provide the population and industrial area with ecologically clean drinking water 24 hours a day till 2045.
Two fresh water reservoirs with the capacity of 2500 cubic metres each were built.
The head of state then pressed a button to launch drinking water supply and sewage systems in Shahbuz district center and surrounding villages.
- 25.07.2017Industrial district to be built in Azerbaijan's Hajigabul
- 24.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of Zire-Turkan motor road
- 21.07.2017Buta Airways starts sale of air tickets to Istanbul and St. Petersburg
- 21.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev lays foundation of fish hatcheries in Pirallahi district
- 21.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates drinking water supply project in Pirallahi district
- 21.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev views Narakand complex in Pirallahi district
- 20.07.2017Georgian official: I’m confident more countries will join BTK
- 19.07.2017Azerbaijan-Iran MoU on development of railways approved
- 19.07.2017Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey to strengthen customs cooperation
- 19.07.2017Baku Telephone Communications Production Association becomes LLC
- 17.07.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn nearly AZN 400M
- 15.07.2017President Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan ranks worldwide in terms of creating parks
- 14.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 6M for road construction in Imishli
- 13.07.2017Karam Hasanov: "Inaccuracies concerning boundaries of some administrative-territorial districts led to problems"
- 11.07.2017Law to end displeasure of mobile communication subscribers about advertising messages enters into force
- 11.07.2017Ticket for Buta Airways put on sale
- 10.07.2017Azerbaijan increases car import by 35%
- 07.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 14.4M for road construction in Sabirabad
- 07.07.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport achieves highest growth rate in passenger traffic in June
- 05.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 7M for road construction in Tartar
- 03.07.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.9M for road construction in Shamakhi
- 25.06.2017President Ilham Aliyev opened new road in Baku
- 23.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for capital repair of apartment buildings in Shirvan
- 23.06.2017Airfare of Buta Airways flights to start from €29
- 22.06.2017Azerbaijani president approves amendments to Urban Planning and Construction Code
- 20.06.2017AZAL purchases four B787-Dreamliner aircrafts
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan ranks 48th in Global Cybersecurity Index
- 19.06.2017Azerbaijan doubles car import from Georgia
- 19.06.2017AZAL opens direct flight to Bangkok
- 16.06.2017Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn nearly AZN 327M
- 16.06.2017Azerbaijan sees 2.2-fold increase in gold production
- 16.06.2017Kaspersky Lab: Azerbaijan could come under increasing cyber attacks in connection with geopolitical risks
- 15.06.20173 mln manats allocated for capital repair of highway in Bilasuvar
- 15.06.2017Another 9 mln manats allocated for reconstruction of Jojug Marjanli
- 12.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.3M for construction of Khirdalan-Binagadi-Balakhani motor road
- 11.06.2017"Azersu": The composition of water in Tagiyev settlement meets the standards
- 09.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2.5M for road construction in Absheron
- 09.06.2017Heydar Aliyev International Airport significantly increases passenger traffic
- 08.06.2017Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for enlargement of park-boulevard complex in Astara
- 08.06.2017Azerbaijan sets rules to manage apartment buildings
- 12.01.2017AZN 5M allocated for acceleration of socio-economic development of Nakhchivan
- 13.01.2017AZAL increases number of flights to Israel
- 16.01.2017TeliaSonera comments on reports on sale of Azercell’s shares
- 11.01.2017Drinking water supply and sewage systems launched in Julfa
- 11.01.2017President Ilham Aliyev attends groundbreaking ceremony of Ordubad Hydroelectric Power Plant
- 10.01.2017Tariff Council: Old debts for natural gas to be carried out by previous tariffs