Caspian European Club solemnly celebrates President Ilham Aliyev’s victory at elections
At the 13th CEO Lunch Baku held today, the Caspian European has solemnly celebrated President of the Azerbaijan Republic, Chairman of the Caspian European Club, His Excellency Ilham Aliyev’s victory at the elections.
Academician Ziyad Samadzade, Chairman of the Azerbaijan Parliament (Milli Majlis) Committee for Industry and Entrepreneurship, has attended СЕО Lunch as an honorable guest.
Academician Ziyad Samadzade noted that “Today is a big holiday for the people of Azerbaijan and I am very happy that we have gathered together on the first day of this holiday”.
“Ilham Aliyev’s victory is the victory of the whole Azerbaijani nation”, Academician Ziyad Samadzade said.
He also emphasized the importance of the activity of the Caspian European Club, noting that if the Club has managed to gain such results as the cooperation with 70 countries of the world, possession of more than 5,000 member companies in the Club, it means that we have a strong state doing a big work on economic and social development of the country as well as on strengthening of the international standing. The elections demonstrated that there has been a consensus within the society, which is of big importance at present.
According to him, an investment climate has been substantially improved and favorable conditions have been created for business over the last 20 years. A big work is underway to improve the economic legislation.
“Implementation of the policy laid by All-National Leader Heydar Aliyev is successfully continued by President Ilham Aliyev”, Academician Ziyad Samadzade said.
Our goal is to create comfortable conditions for the entrepreneurship development, and a more perfect tax system. We have a big potential to develop small and medium businesses, and the leadership of the country is doing its best to develop an economic potential of the country”, he noted.
Academician Ziyad Samadzade noted that the Parliament is ready to consider all proposals of the Caspian European Club concerning the development and improvement, which perhaps can help to fill certain gaps. “Of course, we, in our turn, are ready to discuss problems with business representatives which they face in different sectors, and work out some recommendations together”, Ziyad Samadzade said.
At the end, Academician Ziyad Samadzade noted that the President has a clear strategy on economic development for a short-term and long-term perspective, and we will contribute actively into its implementation.
Addressing CEO Lunch Baku, the First Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Caspian European Club Telman Aliyev noted that yesterday the people of Azerbaijan made a choice in favor for stability, development, continuation of reforms and for the future of their children. “We are very pleased to be participants of these processes, and on the Club members’ behalf we once again would like to congratulate the Chairman of the Caspian European Club Mr. Ilham Aliyev on his convincing victory - reelection as the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan”, Telman Aliyev emphasized.
“Just like in previous years, we are ready to support reforms and processes running in our country and resulting in favorable investment climate and favorable conditions for business development. We also express hope that at the meeting to be held in the near future with the members of the board of the Caspian European Club, Mr. President will give us new objectives regarding projects which are planned to be implemented, reports that have to be made on certain sectors and the processes which require active involvement of the working committees and the members of the board”, Telman Aliyev said.
Presenting Caspian European Club’s honorary membership certificate to Ziyad Samadzade, Telman Aliyev has thanked him for his active involvement in the work of the Club, as well as for the attention to suggestions and requests expressed by the members of the Caspian European Club in the course of the event. He noted that companies participating in CEO Lunch Baku got answers regarding the matters that were of interest to them, discussed lines of cooperation in this sphere.
Telman Aliyev invited all the participating guests to the presentation of the Caspian Energy journal’s special issue dedicated to the results of the annual investment rating of the economic regions of Azerbaijan where the Nakhchivan AR took the lead. Presentation of the journal will take place on the 17th of April 2018 and be attended by the head of the permanent representation of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic in Baku Bakhtiyar Asgarov, heads of diplomatic missions in Azerbaijan, as well as members of the board and member companies of the Caspian European Club.
Telman Aliyev invited all CEO Lunch participants to attend the 5th International Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi to be held on the 8th of May 2018 with the support of the Government of Georgia and the Government of the Azerbaijan Republic. Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Kvirikashvili and all the members of the Cabinet of Georgia representing the economic sector are expected to attend the opening ceremony of the Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi. The Georgian Company Caspian Energy Georgia is an organizer of the Forum.
Head of the permanent representation of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic in Baku Bakhtiyar Asgarov also attended the event.
The members of the board and the heads of the branch committees within the Caspian European Club delivered speech, presented reports about the current activities of the branch committees, and at the same time talked about the plans for near future.
The Executive Director of the “Cooperation of Azerbaijan and Arab Countries” Association (AACC) made a presentation on the upcoming Azerbaijan-Arab Investment Business Forum scheduled for May 1-3 in Baku. The event will be organized by the AACC.
About 100 companies and organizations attended the CEO Lunch Baku event.
- 22.06.2018Purchase a Samsung smartphone from Nar, and part of the phone’s value will return to your balance
- 21.06.2018Azerbaijani President allocates AZN 13.7M for continuation of construction of Demirchi-Lahij highway
- 20.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.4M for road construction Ismayilli
- 20.06.2018Bakcell has been recognized for a record-breaking social media response rate
- 11.06.2018Director apointed to State Maritime Agency
- 11.06.2018Nar updates corporate tariff plans and makes them more beneficial
- 11.06.2018Georgia’s revenues from tourism exceed $1B
- 09.06.2018Baku-Ganja express train to be put into operation this year
- 07.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.5M for reconstruction of bridge over Goychay River
- 07.06.2018President Aliyev views renovation work at Sahil metro station - UPDATED
- 07.06.2018Buta Airways starts direct flights from Baku to Alanya
- 06.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 9.5M for construction Mashtaga-Nardaran highway
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates one more motor road in Goranboy
- 05.06.2018Azerbaijani president inaugurates motor road in Goranboy
- 04.06.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for road construction Yevlakh
- 01.06.2018Azercell triggers initiatives on protection of children’s rights
- 31.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 5.8M for road construction Aghsu
- 29.05.2018Bakcell makes WhatsApp free in roaming
- 29.05.2018Qatar Airways A330 makes emergency landing in Baku
- 25.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1.9M for construction of motor roads in Binagadi
- 25.05.2018Janez Kopač: Azerbaijan planning reforms in energy sector
- 24.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev inaugurates Lokbatan-Gobu highway
- 23.05.2018AZN 40M allocated for reconstruction of educational institutions in Baku and surrounding settlements
- 22.05.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Goranboy
- 22.05.2018Bakcell takes part in career fair organized by Azerbaijan State Oil and Industry University
- 21.05.2018A trip abroad from Bakcell “Ulduzum” and “Bank of Baku”!
- 21.05.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by five fold
- 21.05.2018Ali Ahmadov: Azerbaijan should create at least 100,000 jobs every year
- 18.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3M for construction of new bridge in Barda
- 17.05.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 3.7 for road construction in Ramana settement
- 17.05.2018Azercell’s 4G now for Masalli and Jalilabad residents
- 16.05.2018AZN 10M allocated for construction of Ordubad Water Power Station
- 16.05.2018AZN 30M allocated for construction of Julfa-Ordubad motor road
- 16.05.2018Azerbaijan assembles 130 special cars in four months
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev views international exhibitions in Baku
- 16.05.2018President Ilham Aliyev attended opening of water purification facility complex in Nakhchivan
- 15.05.2018AZN 45M allocated for construction new motor road in Baku
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: BTK implementation to strengthen Azerbaijan’s regional position
- 14.05.2018President: Azerbaijan to turn into a transport and logistics hub
- 14.05.2018Ilham Aliyev: Azerbaijan can build all types of ships
- 13.04.2018Heydar Aliyev International Airport serves about 900,000 passengers in Q1
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijan decreases butter import by 5%
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijan decreases sugar import
- 12.04.2018Gilan Holding successfully participates in the AITF 2018 exhibition
- 09.04.2018AZN 12.5mln allocated to improve drinkable water supply to 30 residential areas
- 09.04.2018AZN 5.17mln allocated for construction modular schools in Azerbaijan’s south