Caspian European Club solemnly celebrates President Ilham Aliyev’s victory at elections
At the 13th CEO Lunch Baku held today, the Caspian European has solemnly celebrated President of the Azerbaijan Republic, Chairman of the Caspian European Club, His Excellency Ilham Aliyev’s victory at the elections.
Academician Ziyad Samadzade, Chairman of the Azerbaijan Parliament (Milli Majlis) Committee for Industry and Entrepreneurship, has attended СЕО Lunch as an honorable guest.
Academician Ziyad Samadzade noted that “Today is a big holiday for the people of Azerbaijan and I am very happy that we have gathered together on the first day of this holiday”.
“Ilham Aliyev’s victory is the victory of the whole Azerbaijani nation”, Academician Ziyad Samadzade said.
He also emphasized the importance of the activity of the Caspian European Club, noting that if the Club has managed to gain such results as the cooperation with 70 countries of the world, possession of more than 5,000 member companies in the Club, it means that we have a strong state doing a big work on economic and social development of the country as well as on strengthening of the international standing. The elections demonstrated that there has been a consensus within the society, which is of big importance at present.
According to him, an investment climate has been substantially improved and favorable conditions have been created for business over the last 20 years. A big work is underway to improve the economic legislation.
“Implementation of the policy laid by All-National Leader Heydar Aliyev is successfully continued by President Ilham Aliyev”, Academician Ziyad Samadzade said.
Our goal is to create comfortable conditions for the entrepreneurship development, and a more perfect tax system. We have a big potential to develop small and medium businesses, and the leadership of the country is doing its best to develop an economic potential of the country”, he noted.
Academician Ziyad Samadzade noted that the Parliament is ready to consider all proposals of the Caspian European Club concerning the development and improvement, which perhaps can help to fill certain gaps. “Of course, we, in our turn, are ready to discuss problems with business representatives which they face in different sectors, and work out some recommendations together”, Ziyad Samadzade said.
At the end, Academician Ziyad Samadzade noted that the President has a clear strategy on economic development for a short-term and long-term perspective, and we will contribute actively into its implementation.
Addressing CEO Lunch Baku, the First Deputy Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of the Caspian European Club Telman Aliyev noted that yesterday the people of Azerbaijan made a choice in favor for stability, development, continuation of reforms and for the future of their children. “We are very pleased to be participants of these processes, and on the Club members’ behalf we once again would like to congratulate the Chairman of the Caspian European Club Mr. Ilham Aliyev on his convincing victory - reelection as the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan”, Telman Aliyev emphasized.
“Just like in previous years, we are ready to support reforms and processes running in our country and resulting in favorable investment climate and favorable conditions for business development. We also express hope that at the meeting to be held in the near future with the members of the board of the Caspian European Club, Mr. President will give us new objectives regarding projects which are planned to be implemented, reports that have to be made on certain sectors and the processes which require active involvement of the working committees and the members of the board”, Telman Aliyev said.
Presenting Caspian European Club’s honorary membership certificate to Ziyad Samadzade, Telman Aliyev has thanked him for his active involvement in the work of the Club, as well as for the attention to suggestions and requests expressed by the members of the Caspian European Club in the course of the event. He noted that companies participating in CEO Lunch Baku got answers regarding the matters that were of interest to them, discussed lines of cooperation in this sphere.
Telman Aliyev invited all the participating guests to the presentation of the Caspian Energy journal’s special issue dedicated to the results of the annual investment rating of the economic regions of Azerbaijan where the Nakhchivan AR took the lead. Presentation of the journal will take place on the 17th of April 2018 and be attended by the head of the permanent representation of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic in Baku Bakhtiyar Asgarov, heads of diplomatic missions in Azerbaijan, as well as members of the board and member companies of the Caspian European Club.
Telman Aliyev invited all CEO Lunch participants to attend the 5th International Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi to be held on the 8th of May 2018 with the support of the Government of Georgia and the Government of the Azerbaijan Republic. Prime Minister of Georgia Giorgi Kvirikashvili and all the members of the Cabinet of Georgia representing the economic sector are expected to attend the opening ceremony of the Caspian Energy Forum Tbilisi. The Georgian Company Caspian Energy Georgia is an organizer of the Forum.
Head of the permanent representation of the Nakhchivan Autonomous Republic in Baku Bakhtiyar Asgarov also attended the event.
The members of the board and the heads of the branch committees within the Caspian European Club delivered speech, presented reports about the current activities of the branch committees, and at the same time talked about the plans for near future.
The Executive Director of the “Cooperation of Azerbaijan and Arab Countries” Association (AACC) made a presentation on the upcoming Azerbaijan-Arab Investment Business Forum scheduled for May 1-3 in Baku. The event will be organized by the AACC.
About 100 companies and organizations attended the CEO Lunch Baku event.
- 25.04.2018Residential complex for employees of Presidential Administration to be launched in autumn of 2019
- 24.04.2018Azercell’s Mobile Eye Clinic continues its activities
- 24.04.2018Saudi Arabian low-cost airline launches flights to Baku
- 24.04.2018Caspian European Club’s FMCG Committee holds session
- 20.04.2018President Ilham Aliyev views new metro trains delivered to Baku
- 19.04.2018AZAL announces three new destinations within summer flight schedule
- 19.04.2018Azerbaijan increases car import from Georgia by six fold
- 18.04.2018President Aliyev: Azerbaijan turns into one of Eurasia’s transport hubs
- 17.04.2018Caspian Energy journal’s Nakhchivan issue presented
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijan manufactures 59 cars in Q1
- 17.04.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 207M in three months
- 16.04.2018Bakcell promotes decent work and economic growth
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijan increases cement import by 2.8-fold
- 09.04.2018Caspian Energy journal’s Nakhchivan issue to be presented
- 09.04.2018Traffic restriction for 2018 Formula-1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix announced
- 07.04.2018AZN 2.6mln allocated for construction of modular schools in Aghdash and Barda
- 07.04.2018AZN 7.6mln allocated for hospital constriction in Shamkir
- 06.04.2018Caspian European Club’s Medical Committee holds session
- 06.04.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 1M for improvement of water supply in Lerik
- 05.04.2018President Aliyev approves funding for road construction
- 04.04.2018Indian minister: ‘We’re interested to create transport corridors
- 04.04.2018AZN 5M allocated for construction of ASAN Service center in Agjabadi
- 03.04.2018AZN 2M allocated for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Bilasuvar
- 03.04.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 2.8M for reconstruction of water supply and sewerage system in Shirvan
- 03.04.2018More than 130,000 Azerbaijanis visit Georgia last month
- 03.04.2018AZAL to launch direct flight from Moscow to Lankaran
- 02.04.2018AZN 4.3mln allocated for construction of 14 modular schools in 4 districts
- 30.03.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 14M for water supply in Tovuz
- 29.03.2018Azerbaijani president allocates AZN 4.6M for water supply in Agstafa
- 29.03.2018President: We’ll derive economic benefit by connecting continents, and we create new cooperation format in region
- 27.03.2018AZN 4.1M allocated for development of educational infrastructure in five districts
- 27.03.2018Azerbaijan to build new hospitals in six cities
- 22.03.2018President Ilham Aliyev allocates AZN 2M for construction of carpet weaving workshop in Absheron district
- 19.03.2018AZN 22.3M allocated for construction of Goranboy Central Hospital
- 16.03.2018Fiber-optic internet, digital TV and mobile communication services in a single ‘Qutu’ package
- 16.03.2018Car and truck manufacture in Azerbaijan stops last month
- 16.03.2018Azerbaijan’s mobile operators earn AZN 135.5M in two months
- 16.03.2018Number of unemployed population announced
- 16.03.2018Jankauskas: EU supports development of transport hub in Azerbaijan
- 16.03.2018Azerbaijani population spend AZN 2.7B on food in January-February
- 13.04.2018Heydar Aliyev International Airport serves about 900,000 passengers in Q1
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijan decreases butter import by 5%
- 13.04.2018Azerbaijan decreases sugar import
- 12.04.2018Gilan Holding successfully participates in the AITF 2018 exhibition
- 09.04.2018AZN 12.5mln allocated to improve drinkable water supply to 30 residential areas
- 09.04.2018AZN 5.17mln allocated for construction modular schools in Azerbaijan’s south